Sour Grape Kush feminized monster clone

I've never heard of the seed bank you use. Have you considered checking out the seed banks that sponsor 420Magazine? They have all been vetted pretty well by now.

The girls look good. The solo cup might be ready for a transplant though. Wait for her to dry out a little and you can slide her out of the cup and look at her roots.
6-26_8_.jpg

Here's a pic of mine just before transplant.

all the same plant sour grape kush feminized monster clone third generation. well as you can see the yellowing from yesterday seems to get worst but the greens stayed green and looking good. so i guess the feeding didn't hurt her too bad that the yellowing didn't propagate any longer, or maybe i'm being biased and that's what i want to see!? if you zoom in on the one single yellow fan leaf along the edge, it looks like someone burnt it with a lighter, brown burnt edges!!!
i'm really disappointed with this result when i only copied someones' youtube process, he even had i think nine at one time!!!

image15664.jpeg
image15662.jpeg
image15663.jpeg

msnl is the only site i found online that would mail to my state, i looked all over online and i think i've also tried 420magazine. man thats a lot of roots!!! what size pot is that root ball and what size is it going to? you mix your own soil? i only use fox farm's coz its the only thing i know. yes i was gonna transplant solo cup today but she's still a lil wet. how do you like my veg room?!?! haha!!!

First off, the guy on youtube is noone that ANYONE should follow or listen to for 1 second if he pH's RO water. RO water has virtually NOTHING in it so pH is null. It can show 6.0 or 7.0 and theres zero difference even though a pH pen tells you 6.0 is 10x more acidic than 7.0

pHing plain Ro water simply adds things to the water that font need to be there.

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Wish I could be more help, but I'm clueless when it comes to bottled nutes and how the plants respond to them. It kind of looks like a phosphorus deficiency. I know you just added some with your feeding. Hopefully it doesn't get worse.

The greens staying green is a good sign. It could be the leaves that show the deficiency will continue to yellow and die off. IDK

Looks like 'K' deficiency to me. But very well could be both 'P' and 'K'.

thank you masonman.

fanleaf i use zero filter. tv infomercial and sure the filtered water reads zero ppm on my meter. they even sent a ppm meter along with the pitcher/filter. so you're saying to me that ro water has no ph?! now i'm confused!!!

yo major pita... the fox farm trio nutes that i gave her yesterday dose is for 7th week has a lot of those p & k. i hope if not enough then not too much feeding in one shot. remember she didn't have anything nute whatsoever, only fox farm soil and seaweed extract during veg. by the way i left you a comment on that luscious garden of yours!!!

thank you masonman.

fanleaf i use zero filter. tv infomercial and sure the filtered water reads zero ppm on my meter. they even sent a ppm meter along with the pitcher/filter. so you're saying to me that ro water has no ph?! now i'm confused!!!

Not sure of the filter you have. But yes, RO water has virtually no pH. It is 100% neutral even if it reads 6.0 or 7.0. Let me try to explain it this way.
Lets say you have 1 gallon of absolute pure RO water that pH'es at 6.8 and shows 000ppm. You mix up a large batch of nutes in it, now it reads 5.3 @1100ppm. Well obviously 5.3 is a big no go for soil right? So you have to add say 1/4 tsp of pH up.....Dag, it's gone up to 6.2 but you want 6.5 or so so you add a little more pH up right? Now you have added over 1/2 tsp of stuff to bring the pH up just over 1 full point right?

Now picture this.
You get another gallon of pure RO water. It reads the 7.0 and 000ppm (just as a bunch will read). Lets say you want a pH of 6.5.......Do you think we should start at 1/4 tsp of pH down? 1/8tsp??? Sure, if you want to see the pH hit in the 4's maybe. All you would have to do is dip the head of a pin in pH down and stir the pinhead in your gallon of RO water and it will make huge pH swings. The reason is since there is nothing but pure RO water in the jug there is nothing to pH.
Pure RO water has 0.0 ppm of anything in it. ppm in your water is what dictates your pH

Now I'm confused. Laboratory grade water for scientific experiments is 2x distilled. It will have a PH of 7. It will stay at 7 until it reacts with the atmosphere. The water is not buffered in any way, so it easily absorbs CO2 I believe and lowers the PH.

Don't PH meters come with a special solution to calibrate the meter to PH 7 instead of just saying use distilled or RO to calibrate it?

I'm not trying to argue, I never mess with PH in my grows. I'm just trying to fill in the missing pieces. I must be missing something.

thank you fanleaf. that explains why my ph jumps drastically at first, is zero water good then? i've never filtered my water till this grow, i've only been growing 4 years, i really don't know much!!! what is non mobile??

holy cow this growing is getting complicated than just watering then harvesting!!! i'm only an electronics technician not a chemist haha!!!
is this 420magazine dependable for the most part?

Now I'm confused. Laboratory grade water for scientific experiments is 2x distilled. It will have a PH of 7. It will stay at 7 until it reacts with the atmosphere. The water is not buffered in any way, so it easily absorbs CO2 I believe and lowers the PH.

Don't PH meters come with a special solution to calibrate the meter to PH 7 instead of just saying use distilled or RO to calibrate it?

I'm not trying to argue, I never mess with PH in my grows. I'm just trying to fill in the missing pieces. I must be missing something.

Yes, atmosphere and a few other things will change the readings for sure. You can buy 5 gallons of pure RO water and each will show a different pH reading. Makes absolutely no pH difference though. Not in 1 single way does it make a difference. Pure RO water with 000ppm can show anything between 5-7 and it don't matter. Yes, pH pens use calibrating liquid that is pH'ed to 7.0 or whatever value you buy. You don't callibrate with RO water because there is no specific pH that RO water will show on the meter. 7.0 solution is just that, 7.0. RO can read a wide range and is still literally pH neutral.

thank you fanleaf. that explains why my ph jumps drastically at first, is zero water good then? i've never filtered my water till this grow, i've only been growing 4 years, i really don't know much!!! what is non mobile??

If your meter in fact says it's filtering to 000-005ppm I would say it's doing a fantastic job. Chlorine would be my worry but again if its saying 000 I think your more than good.

yo major pita... the fox farm trio nutes that i gave her yesterday dose is for 7th week has a lot of those p & k. i hope if not enough then not too much feeding in one shot. remember she didn't have anything nute whatsoever, only fox farm soil and seaweed extract during veg. by the way i left you a comment on that luscious garden of yours!!!
Thanks!
Don't expect an immediate change. It takes time and the bad looking leaves will probably not improve. The goal is to stop it from spreading/continuing.

You are correct. You can't measure PH of distilled water with the usual pen meter. Some give you a pair of calibration solutions. Others make you buy it separately. Distilled water is a good electric insulator. The usual ions aren't there.

holy cow this growing is getting complicated than just watering then harvesting!!! i'm only an electronics technician not a chemist haha!!!
Keep it simple and you'll do OK.
Members do their best to offer sound advice based on descriptions and photos, but ultimately you are responsible for using whatever advice makes sense (to you). :high-five:

You will find the best commercial and personal growers in the world here on 420mag. There are chemists and botanists here. You will also see some bad advice from time to time. Not that it's ever done on purpose. Everyone here learns from this site and real life. Some try to share and mean very well and miss the mark from time to time, myself included. The thing is when that happens there will always be others to correct it. It's a good thing in my eyes though. As we learn we like the idea of being able to help others with our experiences and that's always good. Even bad advice here is always done with the best intentions to help. That's what makes us all better.

Back
Top Bottom