Spart's Ongoing Terrace Autos

The cheezy auto by philosophers has popped and has her tail showing so maybe in a few weeks I'll start a journal for her.
The red poison is starting to get hints of red/purple on the main stem and top buds. So she may end up being red ^_^

Here's a photo of her today she slowly looking better since i sorted out where the brown spots were coming from. It was actually a deficiency of magnesium that came from the water i was giving her. Good ph bad ppm on everything else no more baby water for her for now on it's just tap water thats been sat out for a bit and bottled water when i flush.

1430833969363.jpg

Subbed, looking good.

Well went to the shop again ^_^ bought a new white pot for the cheese and some more biobizz soil. The flowering is still coming along, the brown spots haven't gone away but they're not getting any bigger. I gave her a spraying for bugs today she had a few tiny tiny caterpillars on her. The joys of growing out side ^_^ use some bio stuff for veggies hopefully they don't come back. ^_*

:thanks:
And welcome to these forums if you have any questions on how things work on here just ask we all are here to help the best we can \m/ (+_+) \m/

You and me both man. It is changing slowly but surely. I just tried to take a picture but it's night here and she's just turning up bright green. Close to the stem on the buds and some of the smaller buds at the nodes have started as well. I think she has about 5-6 weeks left til finished so about halfway done now. I only got one red phenotype out of the set of three which i guess fits with the 80% of them turning red. I'll try to take photos tomorrow to show the colours. Oh and starting her on 1ml of bloom and 2ml of top max I think she can take it. ^_^

When i transplanted the cheese today into the 1l pot (I know final pot after germination but i find ground breaking is easier in a smaller pot and less chance of floaters). I noticed her tail was starting to poke out of the bottom of the jiffy pod. So probably by the weekend she'll be popping out of the light mix.

:morenutes:

Yeah it's kind of a piss off buying seeds that are suppose to have coloured flowers but ends up being green. True the first one was nice great tasting smoke but I could have the same thing from any other fruity auto strain.

Yeah its so they can develop their larger root systems with less stress from transferring and repotting. True it's a bit harder adjusting for water and i find overwatering (mild drooping) is a real factor. I've actually have been watering with a a spray bottle just to keep it from instantly soaking the substrate til the bottom of the pot. It's kind a double edged sword yeah the roots dont have as much stress from the transplanting but you risk stunting her from overwatering.

I think the next one i might try with one of those 250ml jiffy pots full of light mix in the final pot. Might hold the water better and lower the chances of flooding the base of the pot.

I'm quiet pleased with myself from reading a lot of failed journals on here, I thought i was going to be doomed from the start if it was a red phenotype but she seems to be going good. She'sbeen thirsty the last few days she's loving the low nutes as well in the "rich" soil no signs of nute burn at all.

20150507_092527.jpg

I've got to cut down on the nutes. She's slowly getting yellowish on the tips so it's just water for a few days I'll post some pics on Saturday or sunday i got lots to do the next few days. Preparing my guerilla grow.

Looking good spart havnt been by your journal for a little bit.
Just thought of chime in abit, its strange really I think sweet seeds really exaggerated the colour of their strains. I noticed they even updated pictures on a lot of seeds on seedbanks to a more realistic photo.
My bloody skunk the buds and calyxes were purple/red and apart from the under sides the leaves don't get nearly as much colour as they reckon, not to mention you can get phenos with no different colour at all.

Still nice good quality strains with very beautiful buds, just really over advertised I guess you could say.

Well I've had an addition to the family this morning the Philosophers Cheesy auto has broke ground and is looking healthy.
20150509_090259.jpg

Also the buds are really starting to come in nicely on the red poison from what i can tell she's loving the nutes again after two day with Evian water. From what i can see all the buds on her have purple/ red in them and are even starting to have crystals.
1431161898752.jpg
1431161988135.jpg

Back
Top Bottom