Spike's Grow Room

Yaa K2 she's frosty allright,and its getting some tiny leaves coming up under
what I'd call the regular leaves,I think its got to do with the strain,I had an afghan#1 that had them too.I think these buds are going to be dense,very
cool.

:420:

Going to have a fun day,although none of my plants will get sun today,its ok.
I'm picking up the grandbaby from school and then I get to take her to dance class I'm so jazzed about dance.(pun)They don't let parents stay and watch
but I get to cause grandparents are special.I'll be gone at the time I usually
put the plants in the 3 season porch for their afternoon sun,but somethings
are more important and the Granddaughter is the most.Well I'm going to high step it out of here,good day ya'll.

Had a great day with the granddaughter,her moms not thrilled I got her a baby that eats and does most bodily functions and she says I spend too much on her,But if you cant spoil your Grandkid then there would be no such word.

thanks bro. It's a lot to keep track of, but once you spend so much time with them, each plant is like your own kid and you know what they all need. I'm getting much better with visually telling what my plant wants, and I think it's really paying off.

I chopped a branch the other day and smoked a bit yesterday off a plant I haven't sampled yet, and holy damn does it taste amazing. Never had weed taste so strong before. Good stuff. I gotta get on the SC train you're on.

OK Real upset now,don't know if I should be that much but,,,,,,,,My
Grand baby whos going to be 6 nov. 10th so not a baby,,,she used the word
friggen with me,she said theres alot of friggen cars here.I said don't you say that and what would yuor mom do if she heard that,and she said she'd kill me.
She's a ssmart girl but I don't think I like her using that word.UFFDA
Then again if thats my biggest worry I'm getting off easy.

The real problem is when you think back about all of the stuff we did as kids and then think about our kids doing it, it makes your stomach turn. If my kids do half of the $#!^ I did back in the day, I will surely have a heart attack at a young age.

Hi spike...just swinging by to check out your grow, been too busy to chill and write anything on the poetry side, but have been reading yours still.lol..That sour cream plant is fascinating, which the computer screen was a scratch and sniff...hehe.. Looking yummy!!! ..!!!

You are right too Herbs,I think I somehow thought that I could block all
negatives standing in front of her and I'm just now realizing I can't--no
1 can but her and now shes started school even more so.This is where
the teachings and how the child was raised comes into the pic and she
is exposed to so much new stuff. You must just talk to them and see how each day is going and impart your knowledge and wisdoms accordingly.
And a big for instance is during her first week of kindegarten she has
been picked on by a boy and 1 day he pinched her,well she grabbed him
by the arm and said next time you touch me I will kick you where it hurts.She has been in karate class since 2 and they have taught her where to kick
but they also taught her how to respond to such threats and other then
grabbing his arm she did fine.I think the arm thing was fine too but Mom
said you don't touch him unless he's really coming after you.
I guess the realization of her growing up is a part of this too,I'm
going to miss my little girl whos days of sitting on my lap and reading
sponge bob is coming to a close,but I'm also excited over the new things
she will bring to our lives now-good or bad we'll handle them.

Hi spike...just swinging by to check out your grow, been too busy to chill and write anything on the poetry side, but have been reading yours still.lol..That sour cream plant is fascinating, which the computer screen was a scratch and sniff...hehe.. Looking yummy!!! ..!!!

Thank you Stari its filling in nice.very happy with her.THX:slide:

current smoke
HPIM2584_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom