Spike's Grow Room

when i clone at first I would take the leaves off, or cut them in half, but recently I've been leaving them alone and really haven't noticed a difference in rooting time. I just leave the leaves on there and they don't even yellow until the plant is rooted and about a foot tall.

Thank-you Bobble been a long time coming.I have been coming to the site for
a year and a few months,from reading and talking and learning I think I can
finally say I'm a grower.But you know I keep learning and trying new stuff all the time and there is always room to grow.

:420:

bubblegum filling in sloooowwwly
HPIM2631_.jpg

THANKS Tri,I think she will be ok.hope for the best.

And Herbs that is the plants couch for pics,no 1 sits on that couch but the plants,not even the cat.plants I take a picture of there always come out nice
so its a lucky charm of sorts.

:420:

that thing is stacked spike!

I just harvested a pretty weak couple bagseeds, but it gets me by for now. I have 2 more kushberries about 2 weeks from harvest and they're purple as hell. I'm happy with the bag appeal of this stuff.

Oh my , I have some catching up to do!! sour cream looks fabulous

Thank-you Stari and wingman,been quiet lately,my mom is in the hospital with a brain tumor and I have just been kinda quiet and pondering different things that may happen or come about.

now my bro is seizing,I think his nurse is going to make him go to the hosp. too,Mom is the 1 who always makes them decisions,but its cause of her
in the hosp. that is making him nervous and then he shakes and then
seizes.He may have to come here for awhile.ooh I dont know yet.

oh my spike, I am really sorry..my thoughts are with you!! stay strong..you are gonna make it through this..we are thinking of you..

Back
Top Bottom