Spike's Grow Room

I have a few dirt clones from my bubblegummer and 1 of them has sprouted a branch under the dirt and its growing slowly.And I'm smoking bubblegum now and its great,still have sour cream and thats a little better.

:420:

Good news on the cloning spike. man my recent round of cloning isn't working out. Last time I had 4/5 clones root, this time I'm not really seeing anything but them slowly die. I didn't do anything differently so I'm at a loss.. The clones may have just been too small, they were only a couple of inches tall. I still have the moms in veg, they're about 16" tall and bushy as hell. I might just try cloning them again. I have 4 wonder woman clones that are just sitting there, I really hope they at least root. It would suck to be set 2 weeks behind from a shitty clone session, especially since I just finished smoking my last harvest yesterday and have another 2 weeks till the other 2 plants are done blooming.

you clone right into soil right? My last round I had these peat pellets that worked really well and were very low maintenance, but since its out of season I had to go to the hydro store for something and found these cubes that looked promising. The problem was the holes were too big or maybe the cuttings were too small. I had to make new holes for a lot of them, and might have bent the stem inside it in some way. Either way, I have seen 3 start to turn brownish purple and shrivel up at the node where the top shoot is, I pulled one out and there were no roots at all, not a sign. I need to find a better way of cloning.

Dirt clone(very hardy
HPIM2641_.jpg

:420:

my man spike, I was just impatient I suppose. I pulled 2 clones that hadn't shown any roots at all, but I picked up 2 of the wonder woman clones and another couple kushberry clones and noticed roots coming out the bottom. w00t!!!

Gonna take like 10 more since they take 3 weeks to root.. I'm gonna try and run a SOG type run with the wonder woman since they grow really straight up. Haven't experienced topping them, I was gonna try it with this round of clones. Good news is I have the 2 WW and 2 KB in veg that are like 16-18" tall, so they're begging to be put in bloom.

Got a new job offer today bro, I was really patient and good things finally came.

my man spike, I was just impatient I suppose. I pulled 2 clones that hadn't shown any roots at all, but I picked up 2 of the wonder woman clones and another couple kushberry clones and noticed roots coming out the bottom. w00t!!!

Gonna take like 10 more since they take 3 weeks to root.. I'm gonna try and run a SOG type run with the wonder woman since they grow really straight up. Haven't experienced topping them, I was gonna try it with this round of clones. Good news is I have the 2 WW and 2 KB in veg that are like 16-18" tall, so they're begging to be put in bloom.

Got a new job offer today bro, I was really patient and good things finally came.

You should try a DWC for the clones. My clones root in about a week. Just thought I'd share.

You should try a DWC for the clones. My clones root in about a week. Just thought I'd share.

yeah I actually drew up some plans to build my own aero cloner with a 5 gal bucket. I think it will work really well and should only cost about $30 to build. In the meantime I'm thinking about just getting a heat mat for them until I use all of my cubes, then I'll probably build the cloner. Roots are looking great though, and just in time because the veg room is getting really crowded. I can't raise my light anymore and its an inch from the tops of the plants.. Thankfully its a T5 so its pretty cool. If i could get clones to root in a week I would be set and I'm sure I would yield way more per harvest.

Lovin it though. I think cloning is awesome because you really learn the strain. I've just been taking clones from clones, and I'm 4 generations deep right now, and each harvest just gets better than the last. You would think smoking the same strain for so long would build up a tolerance, but I keep finding better ways to make them happy, and they reward me with more potency. Last night me and the lady ripped a bong of some stuff I just chopped and fast dried on top of my gas fireplace. It got me higher than 30,000ft lol. I'm used to smoking blunts of this strain too, so it's crazy how more potent this is considering its the same plant. I love how they turn really purple the last 2 weeks of bloom too, makes for some pretty buds to look at while trimming.

After I bloom out the wonder woman I have to learn that strain well so I can maximize its potency. I thought the kushberry was easy to clone, but the wonder womans rooted earlier

I have some fem. kandy kush seeds too! I have not tried the strain, but ended up getting them through a mix up. I figure a seed company as reputable as reserva privada will definitely have some good genetics. It's supposed to have that cali flavor which I think we are all fans of. I plan on growin the seeds out in the future, but would love to see a flowering variety of it. You should plant them and let's see how it goes.

Back
Top Bottom