Spimps 2013 1st Grow - Ghetto Micro

but can I mix them John? Like three 6400s and then add three 2700s for flowering? I figure for only a few plants having the mixed 6 lights should be enough no? In between jobs at the moment so I'm not wanting to cut corners but I'm going to have to just to get started and later down the road I can change things up once I'm working but I would think for a small space like I'm using three 6400s should be more than enough light and if I switch it up and add three more 2700s we're talking 6 bulbs for 3 plants. What are your thoughts John?

For my plants I keep under 4 foot Florescent lights I do have 1x 2700 kelvin warm white bulb and 3x 6400 kelvin cool white. It is said that the red spectrum aids in rooting as well as promotes stretch.

John my man you have been good to me I hope all these notes pay off, getting my shopping list together and I think I'm figuring it all out :) I'd give ya more reps if I could buddy, your info is gold and I appreciate you taking the time to break it down for me.

Back
Top Bottom