Spimps NLxBB Auto Micro CFL's 2013

Looks good Spimpster.... and I agree with that move... with a small yielding auto, I'd avoid all stress I can.. I think your seed will live, you got it back into the media quickly... remember, a lot of people germ by cracking the seed before planting, so that taproot can survive a couple minutes of light well enough :)

I think tonight the Auto Candy Kush will get her LST too... she's getting taller and I want those side branches to pop before she starts flowering.

:Namaste:

Ya I wish i had done my research alittle more before attempting this girl. With a yield helf of the NLxBBauto Im thinking I should went light LST. But Next Run im probably gonna do that. Unless I get really high again...uh-oh. :rofl:

Good Two-Tokeday Spimp that vote starts the 15th or 16th?

Happy Weednesday Spimpy:)

Weednesday... that is awesome :laugh:
With just an extra "e" you have made my day, :thumb:
Thank you for the Rep CA and Happy weednesday to you too:)

ive just started my first ever grow and was wanting some addvice im using 1,125 watt cfl (blue) canna coco pro, vitalink coir nutrients for a grow room about the size of a small wardrobe do i need to change any thing my plants are auto galaxy and auto blueberry they are 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and are about 7-8 inches tall , would you change anything or does it sound like its ok?

ive just started my first ever grow and was wanting some addvice im using 1,125 watt cfl (blue)with shade canna coco pro, vitalink coir nutrients for a grow room about the size of a small wardrobe do i need to change any thing my plants are auto galaxy and auto blueberry they are 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and are about 7-8 inches tall , would you change anything or does it sound like its ok?

If they are autos you can LST some but all my research you really don't want to mess with them too much as they have a life span. Unlike reg plants where you control when they flower and everything else. Autos do it on their own so you kind just want to let them grow as much as you can and not slow them down. They only grow for so long so you goal as a grower is to try and get them as big as you can before they go. Of course this is just what I worked up in my head and might be BS or something I come up with high or read somewhere but it all sounded good

Weednesday... that is awesome :laugh:
With just an extra "e" you have made my day, :thumb:

An extra E always makes my day! :rofl:

Good Weednesday to all. :) Thanks for not coming down with the Hammer of Thor on me for bailing on The Ghetto Dreamcatcher. Lesson learned. ;)

ive just started my first ever grow and was wanting some addvice im using 1,125 watt cfl (blue) canna coco pro, vitalink coir nutrients for a grow room about the size of a small wardrobe do i need to change any thing my plants are auto galaxy and auto blueberry they are 2 week old and have 3 sets of branches and are about 7-8 inches tall , would you change anything or does it sound like its ok?

As Carl said, autos have a finite life span. And thing that stunts them is gonna hurt yield. At two weeks you will start to see the first 'hairs' soon so You need to be looking for some red bulbs to switch over or add. That will help your yield.
Welcome to 420 btw. :) and Good weed sir.

thats the problem with autos, you cant control veg, you just need to let them grow as is, ive told a few people this now, some lst is ok as long as its nothing drastic, if you know your auto strain stays in veg for 4 to 6 weeks then go ahead and train what you like,
but topping,fimming or hst will only lower yield, also defol will lower yield as the plant needs time to recover, i do use lst but only to slightly bend the plant over, i only do this to let light in to all the growth sites,

some autos will veg longer and some wont but until you know the strain you are pretty much guessing at the results, so its damn hard to tell and i dont blame splim for giving up on his idea, you may get another auto that stays in veg and will benefit huge from the dream catcher but sme autos flower at week 2 and yield is low so it just wont benefit,

most autos yield anything from 4g up to 14g on average per auto, the most i have got is 2oz from a kc45, but i grew it under 12-12 and got a yield that big with 4 1ft buds, under 24-0 and 20-4 i was lucky to get 7g dry, so its a bit hit and miss with autos, its why im working with autos at the minute, i will do all i can to produce a big yielding auto, at least thats what im hoping.

i know the big bang auto averages 4oz per plant as it gets pretty big like over 3ft, several growers have grown it and hit similar yields each time so something like that could be trained, but thats the only strain ive come across that hits high returns like that,

Happy THCursday Spimp!:)
cant believe you scraped the Hoopty:/:)

Back
Top Bottom