Stinks Strawberry Cough - Fox Farm Soil

In the 6th pic from the bottom, is that light coming out of the grow room? That means light can come in.
Don't compare light infiltration to the light of the moon - the quality/kind of lights are different. It's about the spectrum.
Happy and healthy holidays, with fat nugs and sugar on top. :peace:

Tiger-There is a double light gaurd, that is the second layer of light protection. Ya I got HPS enhanced spectrum bulbs and even throwing at 400watt MH to mix spectrum better. It's cool, my buds are already frosty in the 2.5 weeks, and the little calxes that have already somewhat fattened are sugary.

Fast420- Thx man, updates regulary

Healing- Yah it's more room anyways, and that's what I really wanted. Plants will not have as much light on them as closet, but with these dank clones i dont think it will matter too much, still gonna be 2400 watts i hope when fully operational.

Mores pics to come tonight as well as electrical discussion and wiring in the house. Thinking about going 240 volts in the grow room, well no doubt goin 240 v i mean, but just a matter of money and how.

hey lil just checked out ya journal nice,notice you started out of ya closet which looks very very much like what i am working with now. Was curious you said you had a few nice grows in there how many plants were you growing at 1 time in there ? and if alot of plants how big in veg did you let them get before going 12/12 ? please check out my journal and tell me what you think ?Thanks

Hey all, im back, in good health and safe, just been busy : ( Well what has happended while i was away. I got more patients and more clones, got alot of stuff squared away at the department of health, and have looked into a small office to run bizness out of , anywhere but my place is better. I need more plants and a few more patients, but i have faith.

I counted the strains I have aquired the otehr day, there was 12 of them, let me see if i can remember off the top of my head
1 early durban
2 durban poison
3 arjans haze #1
4 Sour Deisel
5 Island Sweet Skunk
6 mango
7 blueberry
8 stinkerbell (local creation)
9 colorado gold ( local)
10 strawberry cough
11 mystery clone from dispensary, definately not what they told me it was, but good
12 AK 47

I plan on trying to keep a mother of each, but I wasnt planning on veg taking this long. I added CO2 to all my rooms!!! in hopes of speeding vegging up and possibly flowring by a few days to a week. If anything bigger buds. My closet is getting crowded for veg, so gotta move to 4x8 tent or section off my bedroom when funds let me.

I switched to Advanced Nutrients from botnicare, have been meaning to for years now. Sensi A-B Bloom, Big Bud, Overdrive, and Final Phase

I got the dreaded white mold!! I gonna have to many plants to be wiping down each leaf on each plant individually, so I went out and got a sulfur burner, it hit me where it hurts too, in the wallet. 208$ with bulk sulfur jar. Used it twice in flower room during week 4 5 , now im just picking leaves in there till harvest. My veg room recently got the mold, and I found the culprit to be one of my favorite dispensaries. Just gave them a treatment today and plan on regular treatments to I can keep the sulfur away from the buds hopefully.

I started an electrical project I maybe should called a pro in for, not because I dont think it will be safe, but because it's a week in progress now. I guess it's better to take your time and study everything when your new at it though. It is just some minor stuff. I recently cracked into my electrical to check it out and to my shcok and fright, I found all kinds of illegal hazardous stuff. Double tapped circuits galore, over loaded circuits, washing machine not on it's own 15amp circuit, live wires with wire nuts open to the elements, open junction boxes in the garage, shared grounds with no indications on main house circuit, fuse box still actively wired into the breaker box ( Meter --> Breaker box --> 120v Fuse Box --> wiring to house ) , No main breaker or way to shut off power except pulling meter, breakrs for box not currently available and extremely hard to find new ( have to use substitute breaker) , and im sure im missing some stuff i cant think of. Anyhow i yanked all the double tapped stuff I could , took power out of the garage till I can safely wire it myself or someone else, and made clear what devices not to run at the same time. Luckily the gauge of wiring looks to be safe.

I am in the middle of just some simple stuff, I am installing a sub panel to the main panel and running my grow room off of that. I had run out of room on the main panel and was left with no choice. I had to switch the house power from the main to the sub panel as it all run on one 40 amp breaker, the whole freaking 120volt line for the house is on a single breaker, you heard right hehe. It also shares a ground somewhere behind a wall that I cant find, so I just had to run it's nute and hot wires. It's a bit fekked, but since it was only ground and not nute I think it will be fine, and my electrician buddy says it should be. Well I am almost done with it, and then i'll have the grow lights on there own 240 volt circuit breaker and another small 120volt for fans and stuff. Once I get this up, i'll be able to put 4 or 5 light in there. Once I get teh power bill, I'll make the descision on that 5th light.

Things to do and get

I am switching to Sunshine mix and perlite when all my fox farm runs out, I like the growth rate of soiless, and gonna switch to sensi grow.

I still needa paint the walls white

I still have to purchase 2 more 1000 watt hps systems with hoods, about 730 I hope to get outta the way in 3 weeks . Don't need them just yet anyhow

Expand veg room and get some metal halide in there

Get everything on 240v

Eventually when i have 500 $ to piss away, a CO2 monitor/controller.

Well just some random thoughts and babble, enjoy, i'll post more when I have my head more together.

My new nutrient line !
DSC009311.JPG

Needa grab 3 more of these, 240 volt cord 20ft
DSC009321.JPG

Made in Holland, die you god damn mold!
DSC009363.JPG

DSC009511.JPG

It's about time, farming since 2005 and finally got the equipment of the big dogs LOL
DSC009332.JPG

Co2 in the veg room and flower room - shooting for around 1600 ppm with formulas, but not much accuracy with fancy 500$ device.
DSC009392.JPG

DSC009602.JPG

And what I had before I took a shot to the wallet
DSC009493.JPG

Sam Club! Not really, but the smallest bags they had lol. perlite
DSC009373.JPG

Got a green light up on ceiling for work during dark hours.
DSC009343.JPG

Random junk for my project(s)
DSC00935.JPG

Glamour Shots
DSC009651.JPG

DSC009662.JPG

DSC009472.JPG

Flower room shots, 10x10 and soon to be a jungle hard to walk in, pretty sad at the moment . Buds look awsome 360 degrees around
DSC009452.JPG

DSC009463.JPG

DSC009443.JPG

The Veg Room/Closet , soon to be expanded or moved into a large grow tent. Thinking 2 400 MH lights in a tent would be good. Have 6 40watt floros in there now for 20,000 lumens , which are working pretty good, but wanna make the switch once im able

The Dreaded Powdery Mildew!!!
DSC009584.JPG

DSC009562.JPG

DSC009543.JPG

DSC009553.JPG

DSC009533.JPG

DSC009503.JPG

DSC009631.JPG

DSC009642.JPG

DSC009621.JPG

DSC009612.JPG

DSC009592.JPG

DSC009602.JPG

My Mother Poison Durban, about 2 feet tall now, 40$ on the craigslist lol.
DSC009572.JPG

LOL , I was on the homepage and i looked up at the random pictures. I knew the pic right away, it's my first plant@! I thought that my first grow journal from 2005 had disappeared, but I guess they saved all the photos from the under 420Girl . I wonder if I would be able to get this in my personal gallery for old time sakes.

My first plant, oh the memories. Didnt know what i was doin, and fed it worm castings for 3 months and the same fox farm soil. Turned out all right actually. Master Kush from Nirvana haha.

pic13.jpg

Update:

Well I put one of my flwring plants on Final Phase to start the leeching process. It looks liek it will be more than ready at 9 weeks. Looks ready now to tell you the truth. I still do not have a Bud Scope to check out the trichromses for harvesting, but ive done this enough times that im not worried about it and can guess pretty accurately.

No new clone strains have entered the grow room, I think i'm gonna see how these do first before I start swapping strains in and out.

Still running 1 light only, no need for any other just yet, the veg rooms seems to be taking a while. I know if i add a fan in there it will go faster as well as soem ventilation, but it's currently in my bedroom and sleeping is getting to be a pain.

I walked into my flworing room the other day and noticed I left my Co2 tank on witht the time in perma on position. I have no idea how long it's been like this, but it was empty as empty can get. WHo know's what the ppm level was while we were in there in the dark as well. Won't make that mistake again, dollars up in the air. The veg co2 which was in flowring room before this one is still goin strong .

Clipped a little bud at 7 weeks and kinda smoked it wet. A little tradition nearing each harvest time i guess. Was pretty good and even made me cough fully fresh hehe.

SOme pics of this honey hash oil, intense. Like 70-80 thc

DSC009752.JPG

DSC009762.JPG

Yah it's sticking to the roof of jar just like honey but thicker lol
DSC009773.JPG

Almost done, just a few more days on this guy. Strawberry Cough Mmmm, gonna throw it in the dark for 24 to 48 and chop.

DSC010251.JPG

DSC010221.JPG

DSC010201.JPG

DSC010181.JPG

How did this grow turn out?
We would love to be updated with some pictures and info!

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

The beauty of soil growing is the ability to stack up on the micorrhyzae. I use myco-madness from humboldt county. Its loaded with many different Mycorrhiza spores, Bacteria, and Tricoderma. All nessesary for proper soil life and chemisty. They form a mutualistic relationship with the roots and plant. The plant supplys carbs and the micorrhyzae matrix in turn increases the plants water and nutrient uptake along with aids against a list of different disease.

In nature that all occrus naturally but indoor gardening you have to supply it.

Back
Top Bottom