Stop including photos in "Reply with Quote"!

Saibot

Unless you are referencing a particular photo, please remove the photos from your reply with quotes. There is no need to replicate the photos otherwise.

Here's how you do it. Look for the text that is surrounded by [ ]. Delete the bracketed IMG text and everything in between. So easy a caveman could do it.

This has been a public service announcement. We will now return you to your regularly scheduled programming.

Re: Stop including photos in "Reply with Quote"!

Well update your computer to handle the quoted pictures so you can have the page load faster :)

If using a mobile device and mobile 420 app, use a fast wifi connection so you don't complain about how slow things load :)

Scroll Scroll Scroll :)

It's really not about if the computer or phone can or cannot handle loading, it's about being annoying to scroll past 10 zillion pictures for a sentence. It's not hard to remove the pictures that aren't related to the reply.
:Namaste:
Yeah i know but ppl are lazy by nature even i am.. :)

It's very simple forum etiquette to reduce the quote to the relevant information, and to not quote photos unless necessary for clarity.

The main problem is that only a handful of people will read this. Maybe if it was in the forum guidelines it could make a slight difference.
It sure does trample on a journal when you post a large update and then someone quotes the whole thing. But wtf can we do about it....

Maybe if it was in the forum guidelines it could make a slight difference.

I think it would be very very slight, as we all know how well folks look at or even read the "Sticky" Threads at the top of each Section (How to ask for grow support, post pics, posting "rules", etc.....).

I also as a new member. Eager to belong to a great place of vast knowledge. Did not understand all aspects of communication. To include reading and understanding protocols. Be patient with the new, lazy, or one's who don't give a $# it. We are off to a good start with this posting.

I also as a new member. Eager to belong to a great place of vast knowledge. Did not understand all aspects of communication. To include reading and understanding protocols. Be patient with the new, lazy, or one's who don't give a $# it. We are off to a good start with this posting.
Lmao.. :)

I am not really new i am Lazy..

Back
Top Bottom