Super Skunk Autos Journal

Well have to say as the days go on the girls r lovin life seems its nearly cumin to an end . As the days go on there puttin on weight nocely il be a happy man ina few more wks happy growin
420-magazine-mobile167194869.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1025262370.jpg

Ye so wat im lookin for is to start of usn the advance nutes to finish her off just wonderin wat strenghth to start wit. Even a quick lay out of wat ud do urself as in how must prr litre il be mixin it wit 8 litres of water .

Well o go about 2 ml grow per 4 litres of Gal

And about 2.5 ml micro and 2.5 -4 bloom
For autos bud candy not sure . not in line up I got b52 you can add now weeks 2-4/5 in flower then stop like I said play with the bud labs app make sure it's auto feedings I'd do about 4 ml of micro and bloom
And about 2.5 ish grow in those areas on a limb here brother learning myself still .

I got b52 nirvana voodoo juice overdrive big bud out last night

Mammoth p and cal mag sometimes I add a bit of extra bloom organic bio bud as well .

Ye same here its just the first time usin it and dont want to make the girls worse wit the nute burn wit the base nutes

Ye same here its just the first time usin it and dont want to make the girls worse wit the nute burn wit the base nutes

If nute burn I'd flush ph water and good flush. Then add an bud

Do t need to flush to much just enough to push some excessive nutes away then ph perfect will buffer and stable ur medium
For you . Remember do t use ph down with it no need as long as your tap or water source is between 4-8 o believe it works to adjust ph on fly when plant needs it

I couldnt tell u about ppm cos i havent got a ppm meter or wasnt checkin that now ive to get a ppm meter still i was using canna nutes wit boost accelarator and calmag wasnt happy wit the condition of the leafs as u can see velk the claw seems to be slightly gettin worse so ive after flushin her dismornin gunna wait till friday to start the 2 ladys off .Ye i got the base nutes conserioir a and b b52 and budcandy thats wat i bought yesterday the a and b bloom

remember dont go mad with the dosages your gonna give them nutes every day also when you change over you should flush them with a light nute feed with your new nutes as canna is superrrr salty and leaves behind loads of residue ,so give them a nice bit of run off to get rid of it and let the A.N do its work! :morenutes::slide::slide::slide::slide:

Im not in coco im in soil so itll be every 2 nd 3 rd day waterin i have them in smart pots aswel so thatll help dry it out abot better

Well hows every1 havent updated ina few days . I recently flushed the girls cos they were gettin the claw and nute burn so i decide to fllush them and go wit AN ph fect and they have perked up nice old leafs look bad cos of light butn and abit of nute burn but now they seem to be goin good and startin to swell so im assumin im about 3 wks from finished .So im gettin excited nw to c how the end product is gunna be like peace and happy growin
420-magazine-mobile934123167.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1219742795.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1694039949.jpg

Shes lovin life chillin growin and prayin goin alot better after the change to AN gave it the boost it needed to finish up nice and chunky

420-magazine-mobile1823277120.jpg

And my 2nd girl nearly at an end but still puttin on weight slowly tricomes pritty much milky/cloudy on most goin to flush now ina few day for 2 wks . Once shhes ready she ll be in total darkness for 48 hour correct me if im wrong so i no thanks and happy growin

I was thinkin of goin the hydro shop and buyin a small tent nothin to big just sumthin big enough to fit a plant or 2 wit a small fan and have the other tent for the new grow wit the ps500 and il be usin the AN all the way why not maybe abit on the dear side . But my motto is buy shite buy twice.hahaha

Ye couldnt agree more wit ya buyin twice is not good for the pocket haha quick question dabby wen drien ur bud for 2 wks do they loose alot of weight wen curin aswel

Back
Top Bottom