Super Snowdawg and Lavender

Our Lady of Cannabis has delivered by immaculate conception a very few Super Snowdawg seeds and only one Lavender seed. I was pretty excited and wanted to start a thread immediately but I waited till they germinated (100% success, I almost posted then too) and sprouted before I posted. I can't wait to see these plants. Pictures will follow ... in time. It all happens in slow motion :)

update

Well the lavender was a bummer ... a full on male that I did not want to use. I do have a super snow dawg that has just started to bloom and one behind it that I hope is a male. I will start some pics soon

Super Snowdawg

Here she goes

DSC_7712_ssd.jpg

Re: Super Snowdawg and Lavener

My White widow just sprouted yesterday and had transplanted it to a 5 gallon bucked with the perfect soil. went around the corner to prep some weak hastagrow and some mycorizal for inoculation, came back and it was gone. The new puppy decided to check out the taste and snipped it right off. found it a couple minutes later and put it in the soil mix rootless and used the mixture on it and this morning it is still alive...

My White widow just sprouted yesterday and had transplanted it to a 5 gallon bucked with the perfect soil. went around the corner to prep some weak hastagrow and some mycorizal for inoculation, came back and it was gone. The new puppy decided to check out the taste and snipped it right off. found it a couple minutes later and put it in the soil mix rootless and used the mixture on it and this morning it is still alive...

Dang that sucks!!!

It's still growing 1st set of leaves are getting bigger... keeping it mostly in the shade

Were there no roots? if not you are making a clone!

very slow ...!!!

I can tell this snowdawg will take a long time to finish. I will be able to finish two if not three generations of indica based in the same time. I am hoping it will be worth the wait

today

DSC_7775_supersnowdawg.jpg

Re: very slow ...!!!

Our lady of cannabis has smiled on me once again. Out of the "blue" two clones of "Blue Moonshine" have shown up on my doorstep... literally! They were hydroponic clones that had a nice root system. I put them in happy frog with a little light warrior around the root system and watered them well. Since they come from a hydro environment grown under HPS it will be cool to see how my soil/LED system will do with a well established strain. I will have pics of them soon when they start to pop. I also got one haze seed out of the two I was given to germinate. It looks a bit sad but we shall see.

Stay tuned (I may split the Blue Moonshine and haze into their own threads

here comes the "snow"

here comes the "snow"

DSC_7863_supersnowdawg.jpg

The rowers keep on rowing...

And they're certainly not showing. Any signs that they are slowing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here are a couple tops ... now seeded by a stealth hermaphrodite and me! (more on that in my journal)

DSC_8126_ss1.jpg

DSC_8125_ss2.jpg

DSC_8123_hermie.jpg

Here is a pic today of the Super Snowdawg #2 ... #1 was doomed, first I boroke off a top then I went to move her when she was "full" snapped the main stem

DSC_8210_ss.jpg

DSC_8179_ss.jpg

Re: update

My Lavenders that I Grew, were also a disappointment. Poor resin Production, I am told a barely noticeable High, Hard to Manicure, and just not worth the Space they took up in the Garden. For all I know, they may not have even been the REAL LAVENDERS, as I got them from a SEED CO. Where You been Buckshot? I have not seen your posts in awhile! Maybe I am subscribed to the wrong Threads? I do not know, it is just good to hear from You once in awhile!:thumb:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Re: update

My Lavenders that I Grew, were also a disappointment. Poor resin Production, I am told a barely noticeable High, Hard to Manicure, and just not worth the Space they took up in the Garden. For all I know, they may not have even been the REAL LAVENDERS, as I got them from a SEED CO. Where You been Buckshot? I have not seen your posts in awhile! Maybe I am subscribed to the wrong Threads? I do not know, it is just good to hear from You once in awhile!:thumb:SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

James

I have not been well for a bit. Going back to the Dr. this week and hope to be back if full swing soon. I have been busy doing what I have to keep things going and doing the bare minimum posting. I have posted some in my journal, the link is below. I have been checking out your grow ... just amazing :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom