Super Strain DFA x 3 & 1 x Sugar Black Rose Auto

Beautiful. :blushsmile:

:volcano-smiley::thanks:when you take the clones for the re veg around what week do you take them into flowering 3 or 4? everything is looking beautiful keep up the great work

ill see how they get on , im never one to rush to flower as ive plenty of room now :)

I have gone that late but they take forever to re veg when cloning and take longer to root for me that is

good things come to those who wait :) i found a product for pan cakes , pure 100 percent sugar from fruit , ill use it on 2 clones and use rooting powered on the other 2 , i think this stuff is better as ive used it for clones stuck them out side with no domes or support and they all rooted , they are in among my outside plants :)

super strain dfa a load of pants , very poor genetics , looks like a road side weed , sugar black rose ten times better , the dfa have put me off autos again , was that disappointed i put them in the poly tunnel

P1070412.JPG
P10704131.JPG

sugar black rose

P10704041.JPG
P1070403.JPG
P1070392.JPG

Nice new toys there :) I bought a USB microscope myself but it's pants. Not the same one as you got and your pics are way better than I managed with mine, I don't even know where it is now, probably in the big bag of wires stuffed in the cupboard. You're a lucky man Prof :thumb:

Very beautiful that sugar black rose is making my sweet tooth tingle:thumb::goodjob::jawdropper::adore::tokin: cant wait for the smoke report. I have a ? about ur final process 5 days in the shed , full 24/7 light and dehumidifier , getting the chop saturday. Do you do that with all your plant? i have read alot to do the 24 to 48 hour lights off befor chop. When you do it that way an are u doing a full flush the last 5 days? only ro or distilled water? thank you very much :blunt::smokin::yummy::yummy::yummy:

Back
Top Bottom