Tale Of 6 Seeds - G8LED Grow By First Timer

Thanks CS! I was happy to see the hairs. Was starting to think I did something wrong in my grow to have 4 of 5 males. Now 4 of 6 isn't too bad.

You're doing great bro, , just Reg seeds, always exciting.....but hard to plan out. There re are a few different conditions that you can create that will give you higher ratio of females. Temperature, humidity, and pH, are some of the factors....there is a list here somewhere......but I'm at a red light in my car atm. :)

Some more updates from my journal and pics I took this morning.
Business_Notes_41_2.jpg
Business_Notes_42.jpg
IMG_227411.JPG

IMG_227311.JPG

Some pic's out of the LED spotlight. Sorry for the side way pic's. Not sure why they got rotated after submitting upload.

IMG_228114.JPG

IMG_228610.JPG

IMG_22879.JPG

I'm late but sub'd.... Pretty sugar on your last pics..:dreamy: My closet girls and your girls are running about the same time and mine are also in MG using Fox Farm trio and started with 6 bag seeds so it is very interesting to read about yours. I couldn't get up the nerve to top any of my girls on this first round either and could not get myself to clone them at first just like you but ended up taking 1 from each so we have done a lot of things the same. I have since topped a plant from my second group of babies coming up behind these but it did take me a bit to get my nerve up.... Looks like you are dong a great job..... +reps for keeping on............:circle-of-love:

Welcome aboard Dennise! It's never too late. I like the sugar term. I just want to lick the sugar off the leaves.

I checked out your journal and it is crazy how similar a path we have taken. I noticed you have a Mars led on the way. I also have a Mars led on its way. Arriving Thursday as a matter of fact. We even pitched up a tent after the grow started. Some voodoo shit going on around here. :hookah: :rolleyes3

Thanks for joining. I will try to keep this going til the end.

Welcome aboard Dennise! It's never too late. I like the sugar term. I just want to lick the sugar off the leaves.

I checked out your journal and it is crazy how similar a path we have taken. I noticed you have a Mars led on the way. I also have a Mars led on its way. Arriving Thursday as a matter of fact. We even pitched up a tent after the grow started. Some voodoo shit going on around here. :hookah: :rolleyes3

Thanks for joining. I will try to keep this going til the end.

It almost becomes addictive around here.... Just got a message from Sara and I don't understand it at all. I hate the time difference cause I'll have to wait another day to find out what is going on. Patience is not on of my virtues but she is great and will get it worked out I am sure..... I'll be checking in to see what's going on around here.... Have a great day......:circle-of-love:

I've had a Mars LED for a couple weeks now and I love it. I received the light in just 4 days after ordering it. Sara is indeed petty great and the light is really nice super bright, and my girls love it! Congrats on the light! :)

Thanks SweetLeef! I am super stoked. Can't wait for it to arrive. I will probably finish this grow under the g8led setup as it is plenty of light for F1 and her baby sister. Going to veg and then flower F1 clones under the Mars2 if they survive. I opened up the vent in the morning and when I got home from work the dome was dry and clones were weeping. I was so upset but this morning they seem to have recovered. Won't open the vents anymore unless I'm home to watch.

Btw....very nice first grow you got going on. Bud wash? Very interesting. Can't wait to hear how that turns out.

It almost becomes addictive around here.... Just got a message from Sara and I don't understand it at all. I hate the time difference cause I'll have to wait another day to find out what is going on. Patience is not on of my virtues but she is great and will get it worked out I am sure..... I'll be checking in to see what's going on around here.... Have a great day......:circle-of-love:

I run very low on patience myself. I bought mine thru eBay. Turns out the seller email address has Sara in it.I think you can rest assured Sara will take care of you. She definitely wants to keep everyone here on 420 happy. Only helps her in the long run.

Great job on your grow with the G8-240 LED Grow Light! Be sure to email us to get a discount on your next purchase :thumb:

We specialize in G8LED™ Grow Lights at Hydroponic LED Grow Light | LED Growlights | Dorm Grow

For questions about G8LED™ Technology email us at info@dormgrow.com :Namaste:

:420:
Thanks DormGrow. I have nothing but good things to say about this LED. MJ plant, basil, and Thai dragon pepper seem to love it. I wouldn't think twice about getting another g8led light however the price is a bit steep compared to the Mars2 700 I have on the way. If you could possibly come close to their price I would gladly buy one and return the Mars2. I would document a detailed grow using one also.

Here is some updates on F1. Sorry for the delay. I was out of town for 5 days and gave F1 and Runt a good soaking before I left. They usually need watering every 4 days but did fine with the 5 days.
IMG_23688.JPG

IMG_23818.JPG

Looks like the flower I pollinated to make seeds worked. Here is a pick of seed developing.
IMG_23559.JPG

F1 is now using the full recommended dosage for fox farm nutes. Runt got some nute burn so she is on 1/2 dosage.

Back
Top Bottom