AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush - LBH

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

All on point AS. OE and Pana are just incredible. Some killer meds on the way it seems! :circle-of-love:

If I took them down now I'd be happy bro. Tried a sampling of Panama last night. It was a tiny bud and was only good for 2 big rips from the vape once dried. One of my faves for sure already. It took all my stresses away and I just felt so alert, happy, and energetic. Top shelf strain in my opinion. Gonna lower her feed next watering then straight RO for a week and chop a week from Saturday. That'll put her at 69 days. So OE gets chop this weekend and Panama the next :slide:

Re: AllSmiles Gone Organic with Holy Grail Kush - Motavation - Dark Star - CBD Kush -

Here we go. Outdoor NLxBB auto in 3 gal pot at day 65. Brought her back home from buddies house a few days ago. Temps drop in the high 40s every now and then. She doesn't seem to mind but a few yellow leaves.
IMG_83901.jpg
IMG_83883.jpg
IMG_83922.jpg
IMG_83773.JPG
IMG_83723.jpg

Panama at day 60 of flower cycle (11/13). Gonna start straight RO with her and chop next week. No amber yet but mostly cloudy trichs.
IMG_83553.JPG
IMG_83603.JPG

IMG_83071.jpg
IMG_83081.JPG
IMG_83042.jpg
IMG_82944.jpg

IMG_83633.JPG

And the last pics of OE at day 60 of flower cycle (12/12). This is her last day of light then its chop Saturday morning. She's all cloudy trichs with some amber here and there.
IMG_83233.JPG
IMG_83413.JPG

IMG_82755.jpg
IMG_82674.jpg
IMG_82644.jpg

IMG_82635.jpg

IMG_83501.JPG

That's it friends. Couple more weeks and I'm taking some time off to just enjoy the produce.
:peace: :)

Couple weeks off, man that stuff you're gonna harvest will last a while. Great update, AS,, and those plants are marvelous!!

Take all the time you need especially if that's all for personal use lol
It is mostly for personal use. Still got some from my very first grow so I'm pretty stock piled right now. Will be making some oil for sure.
Great looking buds AS! Love the tight dense look & the shade of green. Nice work!:goodjob:
Thanks brightlight! Can't wait to chop them bad boys.
Couple weeks off, man that stuff you're gonna harvest will last a while. Great update, AS,, and those plants are marvelous!!
Sup Triple M and thanks man! I meant a couple weeks til I'm done :) Thinking of starting back up in the new year. That's the plan anyway. I probably won't be able to hold back any longer after a couple months :laughtwo:
Very nice buddy :)
Thanks brotha K!

Amazing set of girls as always. Pana is looking ripe, so you're all lined up for a nice pull - can't wait to see what she put out, and how you like her smoke. :cheer:
Thanks CS! Pretty happy with this last round of girls.

Alright, Just finished chopping and washing OE :slide: It was about 1.5 hours from start of chop to finishing cleaning up the buckets and putting everything away.

First I chopped her up and stripped away all fans before setting up the wash buckets.
IMG_39655.jpg
IMG_39677.jpg

Then I prepared the buckets of water for wash (Bud Washing). I use a couple hands full of baking soda and 2 lemons strained of seeds and pulp. Temp of water in bucket 1 is probably comfortable shower hot :) Others are just cold out of the tap. I line them up to minimize splash and they get hung right after bucket 3 over a towel to drip dry.
IMG_39699.JPG
IMG_39718.jpg
IMG_39728.jpg

And here they are all clean and waiting to be trimmed and jarred in around 7 days probably.
IMG_39757.jpg
IMG_39748.JPG

Man it smells good. Have a good weekend everyone!

Gratz Brotha Smiley Looking sticky on those gloves :thumb:

I'm a day late on my update. Yesterday turned out to be a crazy day so couldn't even chop Panama. I just finished chopping and washing her this morning though. So she went 68 days in 11/13 flower cycle.
IMG_39848.jpg

IMG_39827.JPG
IMG_39887.jpg
IMG_399310.jpg

OE still not ready for jars. Probably a few more days.
IMG_39858.JPG

And my last remaining plant. NLxBB auto is now at day 73 from germ and looks to have a couple more weeks. I thought she'd be done by now. If I'm counting flowering days she would be at 35 days since preflowers showed. She smells very fruity. If you touch her buds and smell your finger it is straight up blueberry. Lovely plant. She's doing well with the big swing in weather we get on a daily basis here in CO. It ranges from mid 90s to upper 40s at night and been getting alot of moisture from rain. Pretty mold resistant. Gonna do one more feeding for her today then its plain tap til the end.
IMG_400213.jpg
IMG_39969.jpg

:peace::)

Party TIME! :party::tommy::ganjamon::party::Rasta::yummy::allgood::tommy::party:

Congrats on a stellar grow AS. Not a single flaw my friend. I know how much your smiling. :volcano-smiley: I'd be proud to call any of those mine. May the smoke be heavenly, and sweet. Peace till next week - the beach is calling. :)

Back
Top Bottom