AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

Looking good A.S.!:thumb:

Have a happy independence day!:volcano-smiley:

Harvested Nepal Jam and CBD Skunk Haze yesterday afternoon. Did a wash on them and they are drying now. Here's a couple final bud shots on them at Day 66 of flower cycle.

NJ
IMG_54874.jpg
IMG_54918.jpg

CBD SH
IMG_54734.jpg
IMG_54778.jpg

PTW is fading nicely now and the Bubble Gums look to be finishing fast. I'll probably harvest them together in the next week or 2. :peace::)

Grats man. They look just the way they're supposed to! Well done. :cool:
:high-five: NJ will probably push close to 2 zips. I'm a little disappointed with that with the longer veg time and 5 gal pot but hopefully her smoke makes up for it.
That PTW looks amazing. I can understand why you like her. They all look straight dusted too. What do you think of the tea regimen, this far through? I'll look forward to the new one when you are ready.

Loving th' macros. :circle-of-love:

The plants love the tea. In veg you definitely notice after a few hours and a day after drenching with it that they are fully satisfied. They get so perky and leaves just reach for the skies. Its almost like they have a halo around them :laughtwo: But they seriously love it. It seems to fix anything funky you may notice going on like droopiness when you know your not over watering or when one doesn't uptake water like it should. You give them tea and it seems to correct it. Most of the time I didn't dilute the teas either unless it happened that all 6 plants required watering at the same time. Definitely love the tea on a regular schedule. Along with the organic amendments things worked out pretty well. Pretty happy with this first attempt! It seems I switch growing methods every grow but think I found something to stick with for awhile and will just work on dialing this in. Now as I say that I'm reusing soil for the first time on my next grow but the amendments and tea will stay the same :)

Update time. Here's the harvested NJ and CBDSH drying.
IMG_55338.jpg

Flower room.
IMG_006085.jpg

BG2 and BG3 Fem seed girls got moved to the flower tent and under LEDs. I had a cfl in there with them for a couple days to get them acclimated to LEDs. I can see the seeds developing at every bud site. Gonna get a ton of seeds.
IMG_552711.jpg

Here is PTW in 5 gal pot. Gonna give her another 7 days and maybe more. She's still drinking the same amount of water as 3 weeks ago which is almost a gal every 3 days. The buds smell of pine, fuel, and berry with some pepper sprinkled on top.
IMG_006274.jpg
IMG_006683.jpg
IMG_005680.jpg
IMG_006483.jpg
IMG_55028.jpg
IMG_55305.jpg
IMG_55094.jpg

Here are the BGs in 7 gal pots. BG3 is up first. She smells of fruity berries with a strong sweet tone and some slight pine/diesel.
IMG_006872.jpg
IMG_007564.jpg
IMG_007071.jpg
IMG_55208.jpg
IMG_007875.jpg
IMG_55077.jpg
IMG_55085.jpg
IMG_55287.jpg

Here is BG2. Almost the exact same smell as BG3 but with less of the pine/diesel.
IMG_007975.jpg
IMG_008845.jpg
IMG_009263.jpg
IMG_008954.jpg
IMG_55189.jpg
IMG_55117.jpg
IMG_55168.jpg

Not sure if you guys remember that I stuck 3 small BG cuttings in a solo cup cut that was cut in half with a little bit of soil and flowered immediately to sex the girls. Well I let BG2 go on with some side lighting and chopped her a week ago and tested her out.
IMG_553612.jpg

Need to check how many days flower that was cause she is smoking nice. Really enjoy the high on the BG2. Pretty strong weed with more a euphoric up high but is balanced with a little bit of a body high just to my liking. A top 3 smoke of what I've grown so far! Definite keeper. This is the branchy pheno. Haven't tried BG3 yet but if its the same i'll be really happy. Shoot, maybe she'll be better :)

Top notch A.S.!:bravo:

Top notch A.S.!:bravo:
Thanks Cola! I'm trying!
Bee Gees FTW!!! lmao. They're gorgeous AS. The frost on that BG2 though...sick. :cool:
Yeah man...BG2 is a winner! Smoke too much of her and your eyes will roll to the back of your head. Happy I captured this one! Serious Seeds never seems to disappoint me. I'm a fan!
Fine looking plants AS. The sample BG bud is perfect....crusty w/ great color. Excellent gardening. :good job: :Namaste:
Thanks Brights! I have a tendency to harvest early and finally starting to show some patience with a few grows under my belt now.

Good readings you're definitely in High Brix territory. But also minerals refraction tells you that you've had good calcium/magnesium levels.

Alright! Thanks for that Con! I added a 1/2 tsp GeneralOrganics Cal/Mag per gallon of RO with each watering for a couple weeks since PTW was showing some deficiencies. It's been straight RO with molasses for the last week though as they finish up. Next grow I'll be looking for some amendments for cal/mag like calcium carbonate and epsom salt. Keeping an eye on brix has been fun and a good gauge to let me know how things are coming along with the girls. Great tool!

Keeping an eye on brix has been fun and a good gauge to let me know how things are coming along with the girls. Great tool!

It really is a good gauge, and I find as I gain more experience in matching my plants and their respective brix readings, I take fewer of them. Sometimes I do it for that little something to avoid doing other, more offensive shit to them. :)

It really is a good gauge, and I find as I gain more experience in matching my plants and their respective brix readings, I take fewer of them. Sometimes I do it for that little something to avoid doing other, more offensive shit to them. :)
I'll be doing more frequent readings next grow to see how they react to certain amendments and foliars.
Fantastic AllSmiles! You're doing justice to those beautiful plants!
Thanks drC! PTW is coming down tonight. BGs are looking close and may come down this wknd. Getting close to the end.

Back
Top Bottom