AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

Update time. Here are the Fem seed girls. BG2 is on the left and BG3 the right. They are at Day 44 of flower and at Day 24 since being pollenated.
IMG_55692.JPG

Here is PTW at day 76 of 12/12. I didn't get to chop her yesterday like planned. I need to get to it today. She is currently on 3 days of darkness. She's going to be a good yielder.
IMG_014447.jpg
IMG_014050.jpg
IMG_011965.jpg
IMG_014859.jpg
IMG_014653.jpg

And the BGs at day 65 of flower. They'll get chopped within the week here.
IMG_020354.jpg

Here is BG2.
IMG_55899.jpg
IMG_55907.jpg
IMG_019344.jpg
IMG_55856.jpg
IMG_019248.jpg
IMG_019744.jpg

IMG_019841.jpg
IMG_55874.jpg
IMG_55794.jpg

And BG3 just crusted with resin.
IMG_55633.jpg
IMG_55514.jpg
IMG_55945.jpg
IMG_55973.jpg
IMG_55577.jpg
IMG_55566.jpg
IMG_55624.jpg
IMG_55676.jpg
IMG_55616.jpg
IMG_55543.jpg

Wish I had better lighting in the basement to do these girls more justice. Flash helps but makes the colors a bit hard and you don't really see the nice coloration.

So I figured out why PTW nannered on me. This is the first run where I've seen nanners in the buds. I also found a couple nanners on CBDSH and NJ during harvest. I woke up early the other day around 5am and noticed my lights weren't on which was strange. They should come on around 4-4:30. They didn't come on until around 5:40. So power must have went out when I was on Vacation. I talked to the neighbors and they said power was out for almost 2 hours. So apparently these dial timers don't run with no electricity. Did not know that. So not only did they go without light but sunrise was moved back. I'll be upgrading to digital timers on the next grow. That explains the nanners at least.

That's it for this week. Next update everything should be harvested if all goes as planned. :peace::)

Awesome update A.S.!:yummy:

Awesome update A.S.!:yummy:

Looks like a huge harvest AS. Nicely done. The bud close ups are really beautiful. Excellent ganja farming. :thumb:

Thanks fellas!

So finally got around to chopping PTW :) Here she is stripped of all her fans.
IMG_56185.jpg
IMG_56217.JPG
IMG_56234.jpg

Hanging after a good bud washing.
IMG_56355.jpg

Two more plants to go.

Wish I had better lighting in the basement to do these girls more justice.

Shit...I just Wish I had a basement. Lol. I Acquired about having one dug and built. It seemed like the smart thing to do, rather than building on rooms, I would just double the size of my house. But the contractors didnt see it the same way. Something about insurance and lifting the house. So I never went through with it. Congrats on the harvest bro. Looks like a very good yield. I can only imagine the smell it must be giving off. :thumb:

Shit...I just Wish I had a basement. Lol. I Acquired about having one dug and built. It seemed like the smart thing to do, rather than building on rooms, I would just double the size of my house. But the contractors didnt see it the same way. Something about insurance and lifting the house. So I never went through with it. Congrats on the harvest bro. Looks like a very good yield. I can only imagine the smell it must be giving off. :thumb:
LOL...I can only imagine how difficult it would be to build a basement under an existing home. I'm guessing PTW will be around 4-5 zips. :Namaste:

A lot to look at man. Great job...nice harvest. :cool:

Nice harvest

Thanks guys!

Don't forget to drop a smoke report.

Just looking so beastly in there AS! I love the looks of that PTW! Sucks about the male flowers though. I will say though I have had more trouble with digital timers than with manual ones. Some digital timers can give out a trace current. Just enough to flicker the LEDs when the lights are off. Now that will make some beautiful male flowers!

In the end I have ditched all the digitals and go with one mechanical timer hooked up as a trigger to a light controller. I may switch back to digital at some point because it won't mess with the controller the way a timer directly hooked to a light could. A light controller is really the way to go. 6gauge wire from a 50A breaker right to the controller. No more using my house wiring for high wattage lighting.

Looks Great Gratz Brotha Smiley :thumb:
Mahalo Brotha Chronic!
Don't forget to drop a smoke report.
Will do.
:circle-of-love:
Just looking so beastly in there AS! I love the looks of that PTW! Sucks about the male flowers though. I will say though I have had more trouble with digital timers than with manual ones. Some digital timers can give out a trace current. Just enough to flicker the LEDs when the lights are off. Now that will make some beautiful male flowers!

In the end I have ditched all the digitals and go with one mechanical timer hooked up as a trigger to a light controller. I may switch back to digital at some point because it won't mess with the controller the way a timer directly hooked to a light could. A light controller is really the way to go. 6gauge wire from a 50A breaker right to the controller. No more using my house wiring for high wattage lighting.

Good to know Shiggs! Thanks for sharing. If that's the case I'd rather just readjust the dial after a power outage then mess with flickering. I'll have to do some research on having a light controller done. It might be bit much for my small grow. Would be a nice to have though.

Well, it looks like the bubble gums are ready to harvest. I'll give them a day or 2 of darkness and its chop. It looks to be about 10-15% amber right now at day 69.
IMG_020659.jpg
IMG_022350.jpg
IMG_022246.jpg

Numbers are in on PTW. Pulled in 115 grams of jarred bud. :)
IMG_56779.jpg

Here are the BGs right before chop. The went 69 days in flower cycle with additional 3 days of darkness. Was only going to do 1 or 2 days of darkness but didn't get to chop until today.

BG3
IMG_046043.jpg
IMG_039837.jpg
IMG_025359.jpg
IMG_024254.jpg
IMG_024558.jpg

BG2
IMG_047938.jpg

IMG_56827.JPG

IMG_027952.jpg
IMG_027854.jpg

Here they are stripped of fans and ready for wash.
IMG_050535.jpg
IMG_051149.jpg

Clean hanging Bubblegum buds :)
IMG_570411.JPG

All that's left are 2 fem seed plants that are at day 31 since pollenation. I'm going to give them another 10 days before harvesting the seeds. BG2 is on the left, BG3 right.
IMG_570510.jpg

Getting close to the finish for this journal. I'll get a smoke report of PTW next week after she's had a little time to cure. The scissor hash was very nice! :volcano-smiley:

Great looking produce AS. :thumb:

I see some anthocyanins showing on that BG too. Did that develop in the dark cycle or was it there before? Either way, awesome run man.

:cool:

Back
Top Bottom