AllSmiles - 2016 - Indoor - LED - Grow V

Thanks guys! Pretty much the only thing I've noticed is the really tight buds on the White S1 (grown it 3 times) loosened up a bit making the ounces appear bigger than without the dark cycle. Might be a good option for super dense buds like jack herrer but based on your observations I'd agree there isn't much of a tangible deference. I agree with dry trimming. I'll never trim wet again either.
When u say trim wet do u mean that u just remove the fans leaves....wash the bud...hang to dry...then cut the sugar leaves?

I am so new u can smell my green a mile away. My girls are showing preflower and as anxious as I am for them to flower I am nervous about the harvest...I can take great care of my ladies and wind up with nothing.

Any advice would be great

I am new to all this...remember that when I give my limited advice

Not much to report on this week. I harvested my fem beans last night. Probable close to 1000 seeds between the 2 clones.

IMG_576011.jpg
IMG_57656.jpg
IMG_57399.JPG

I'll start getting some smoke reports on strains grown in this journal and wrap this journal up soon. :peace::)
Those are some really nice seeds....Ur buds look so good.

Well done I plan on doing something like this down the track
Thank you. After a few runs at this now I've found that less seems to be more. This was by far my best results. There were 3 key things I did different this time.
1. Made sure clones were well rooted. At least 10-14 days after cutting.
2. Lowered the colloidal silver solution from 120 ms to 100. I think that's roughly 50-60 ppm.
3. Sprayed only once a day before lights on and stopped as soon as male signs started showing. Only sprayed a total of 14 days on this one.

Here's a link to a current journal of people making fem seeds of autos and photos in case your interested.
Creating Female Seeds Using Colloidal Silver - With Doc Buds High Brix Blend Kit

Don't forget to give these white ones a squeeze. If they break just toss them. They are immature, so they won't germinate.
Appreciate it Con! Will do.

Fantastic plants and harvest. Your numbers are excellent, and the quality is top notch. Oh, and seeds! Killed it brotherman. :high-five:
:high-five: Thanks Brother!

When u say trim wet do u mean that u just remove the fans leaves....wash the bud...hang to dry...then cut the sugar leaves?

I am so new u can smell my green a mile away. My girls are showing preflower and as anxious as I am for them to flower I am nervous about the harvest...I can take great care of my ladies and wind up with nothing.

Those are some really nice seeds....Ur buds look so good.
:Namaste:
Wet trim would be right after you chop the buds before they hang to dry. If you wash then yes it would be after you remove fans, wash, let all the water drip off and then trim. Dry trim would be trimming right before they are ready to be jarred for curing process.

Another thing I like about dry trimming other then what has been mentioned already is it splits up the work so your back doesn't ache so much. Before I use to like getting everything done in one shot but man that made for a long day with no sleep and a sore back. Especially if multiple plants are involved and you wash your buds too. Now the work is split up and it ain't so bad.

Awesome seed harvest AllSmiles! So cool. all those free seeds. You killed it Brother!

Hi Lilred, exactly what AllSmiles said. Wet trimming is hard and happens the day you chop your plants. When wet trimming it gets REALLY stinky and carbon filters have a hard time keeping up. Dry trimming still stinks but no where near as much.

The best advice I can give you is to invest in a carbon filter setup in your grow area. This is a must have for any neighborhood indoor growing. Also. there are some strains that just don't stink that bad. Northern Lights is one of those and an easy 1st time grow :)

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom