5gal
420-magazine-mobile2108358056.jpg

420-magazine-mobile603578539.jpg

Tightened it up since she reacted so well
420-magazine-mobile1764813784.jpg

3gal
420-magazine-mobile1266453115.jpg

420-magazine-mobile202014502.jpg

Tightened her up too. I'm going to really push the manipulation, as oppose to trimming.
420-magazine-mobile1765290121.jpg

These ladies are really reacting well to this.
Water tomorrow or if I can, push it until Saturday. There's still plenty of moisture in there. I really want to push these roots

woa you start the lst already ...

im very interested in tangerine dream .... ill be lurking ;)
Haha I normally wouldn't start this early.
This is my first auto flower and I'm a, try things first and adjust, kinda guy. (Not always the most practical)
They popped up and stretched so I figured if they want to act like big girls, I'm gonna treat them like big girls lol

They seem to be reacting well to it, I tried to be gentle.

Grower choice had some good looking genetics. This one in particular seems like it's just what I need for daytime smoke!!

Glad to have you around!!

I'll pull up a chair as I am considering Tangerine Dream in future grow. Didn't realize that LST could be started so early? :goodjob:
Welcome!
I'm pretty excited. I'm smoking on some sour Tangier right now. I really like the Tangerine strains that have been coming out. Great daytime bud.

How vigorous the these have been (especially the one in the 5 gallon), has me really excited!!

I would normally not LST so early, but I figured I was going to approach these ladies like I do indoor, just at an exelerated rate, as they grow that way lol. Since it's my first auto, I'm just gonna go with it until she tells me not to.
Only thing that sucks is not knowing what to expect from an autoflower

Alright guys, how cold at night do you think will start stunting these bitches? I forgot to bring them into the greenhouse last night and it got to high 40s.
They look fine, but I expect this 80° in the day 40° at night pattern to hold for awhile.

Side note, two of my girls in the ground smell like tangerine with a subtle funk undertone.
This year might just be, my Tangerine dream!
(See what I did there?)
420-magazine-mobile858706362.jpg

Love your eclipse picture! And your girls are looking fabulous. I can't remember what your light schedule was? I'm looking forward to you defying gravity by the looks of it...lol. Have a great day.
Thanks Grow! My daughter is only 6 months so recorded it and took some pictures for her lol
I'm goin with the sun. Direct from 9ish till 5:30-6 (depending on my work schedule)
Indirect from 7ish till 8:30ish

damn man thats some hardcore lst ... however i fail to see the advantage since there is no node growth yet to keep equal tread with the main top ... is there another reason why this early? or just a fun experiment ?
Haha really the only reason why I did was because they stretched. Lol

I agree, not sure there's a positive to it. Maybe strengthening the stalk. Maybe I'll pull the wire and let them stand up, then put em back down? Like a sit up lol

Back
Top Bottom