Tangerine Dream Auto-Fem From Growers Choice

Got home from Denver today.
Good and bad news.

I messed with them too much prior to my trip.
And by them, I mean the slow weak one. And by mess with, I mean, apparently killed it.
420-magazine-mobile862356610.jpg

That's what you get for playing too rough.

The other one is killing it though. Got home and the Big Bloom has her hard for the sun!
420-magazine-mobile1047785468.jpg

420-magazine-mobile324663249.jpg

So I took the dead ones soil (some of it) and filled the pot up to the coyteldon

420-magazine-mobile767766690.jpg

Sorry about the loss of the weak one, but that gives you a free pot to throw another seed in! Are you going to stick with the LST on the survivor? If so I would think you'd need that lower stem to make the first bend.
Oh thanks shed. Its all good. Combination of too much tinkering too fast, and some hot weather just were too much.

Looking at tight the nodes are developing, I think I'm going to go with a fim at 3rd node and do some bending after that. I'm going to have my hands full with the photos this year...don't want to bite off too much.

I really need to just leave it alone so I can learn how she likes to grow lol

Not sure about starting another one. I kinda want to see if I can finally get the wife to cave on a tent inside first lol.

Lol it took about a year for me to convince the wife but she finally said yes
We had an electrical fire in our garage last year. Fire inspector said it was a 1 in 100,000 kind of thing. But the wife is still incredibly nervous.
Shes outrageously anxious anyway...we actually discussed her using cannabis for it!! Haha her friend in Denver does edibles and I think it convinced her lol

She was poking her tips up so nicely.....I had to chop them off. Lol
(I'm actually really impressed with the node spacing on her. Shes only getting 6hrs of direct sunlight and shes growing like an LED plant lol)

420-magazine-mobile991260480.jpg

420-magazine-mobile192754324.jpg

420-magazine-mobile735576872.jpg

Thumbs up for these genetics so far! Can't blame them for the other one.

Time to come up with a name for her

Dude....that's so cool man. Raising that bear right!! Camping..cool weather...family...herb....don't get no betta! Thought I was subbed to this already.....life is crazy. But I'm here to watch n learn now. Later blaze.
I appreciate that!!
It was a fantastic weekend!

Well you're here now and heres The bong!

Wait what? You FIM'ed the plant and it goes into flower on day 16-17?
Haha
I believe it's a case of; correlation, not causation.

Also, couldn't it just be showing sex? It's been super vigorous since cracking.

I dunno, 2-3 weeks of veg, 7 weeks of flower? That's a normal auto schedule right?

I have no idea what normal is for an auto, with one still growing at 103 days and the first one harvested at 84 rather than 55 like the breeder said. I think my Blueberries went into flower closer to day 38.
Oh damn! That kinda defeats the point doesn't it? Lol
Were you able to give feedback to the breeder?

I found these guys and then just gave them a go since they were here in the US and had strains that intrigued me.
(Come to find out they're a sponsor here)

I really hope they stick to the 10 week timeline they advertised!

Oh damn! That kinda defeats the point doesn't it? Lol
Were you able to give feedback to the breeder?

I found these guys and then just gave them a go since they were here in the US and had strains that intrigued me.
(Come to find out they're a sponsor here)

I really hope they stick to the 10 week timeline they advertised!

As far as everything I've read about autos, breeder's timetables are based on a best possible scenario. My guess is that means indoor in either hydro or coco, 24/0 lights, fed every day, etc. There don't seem to be a lot of 420 outdoor grows to compare to so I've been on my own. Moonshine is growing his 420 Blueberry outdoors but he has to keep moving his pots around to grab the sun so I don't think even our outdoor grows are comparable. And my second grow is in the downslope of the summer solstice (84 days from planting would be November 14th harvest at the earliest) so even that's not comparable.

Cross your fingers and plan for the long haul would have been my original words of advice before you got pistils on day 16! Now who knows...

Cross your fingers and plan for the long haul would have been my original words of advice before you got pistils on day 16! Now who knows...

That just got me kinda pumped up!

I seriously just assumed I would be harvesting in October lol

Now let's just hope it doesn't stunt her.

Back
Top Bottom