Tangwena's Malawi-Style Cob Cure: Fermented Cannabis

Hiya Pyro, That's one nice looking cob you've made. And from Amnesia? I'll be interested to read the "cob report". Love the sativa!

@lazyfish Do you know how many days your DDA cob was in 104 degree temp (sweat)? It may have been 2-3 weeks? I'll be very interested to read your cob report as well! I'm hoping we're really on to something. Almost too much to hope for. Happy cobbing, folks!

This is how we stumble into happy accidents that turn out to be fabulous finds. Canna Montana once made an alcohol tincture and mistakenly left it sit in the MB2 for 2 weeks. When she finally made her gummies she had to scale back the dose because they knocked her on her ass. Same ingredients with a longer resting period = rediculous potentiation.

I’d be nice to find we can do that with cobs, wouldn’t it? :battingeyelashes:

@Bode It was only in the sweat for 1 day or so. 16 days in 75 degree F after it was partially dried for a couple hours. It still seemed pretty wet yesterday... Smells great I think I am going to love it!

Was this one straight from harvest lazyfish?

So I thought your cob was sweated much longer. Sorry. My misunderstanding. Looked so awesome, though. Will be waiting on the cob report.
@Pyr0 There are probably many different ways to cob that work only with different effects. Intuition rules. Will be interesting!

So i had .52 grams of Malawi x Panama yesterday. Took it before driving up to go hiking a near by mountain.

Hit about 2.5 hours after taking it.....and had a surge of energy. Very cool and different to take it and then go be physically active, such a different effect. You don't really get to enjoy it like u do sitting around. Definitely makes the hard part of hiking easier.

My next dose will move up to .65 grams the next time I try it. I am trying to find my upper limit.

So i had .52 grams of Malawi x Panama yesterday. Took it before driving up to go hiking a near by mountain.

Hit about 2.5 hours taking it.....and had a surge of energy. Very cool and different to take it and then go be physically active, such a different effect. You don't really get to enjoy it like u do sitting around. Definitely makes the hard part of hiking easier.

My next dose will move up to .65 grams the next time I try it. I am trying to find my upper limit.

Ya need a DDA cob for a good acid trip high

Lol

Finally got my stuff from the movers and the computer new and improved back up and running. I had to vacuum seal all my green stuff and I lost a few bags in the boxes. Dummy me thought it would be here quick but it had been sitting in a warehouse for over a month. Great experiment actually. Now everything is rather cobbish looking. I'll share some pics.
The top pic is Big Nugs Fast from the lost in moving box.
The next is GigaBud Cob since June. Very trippy now.
The next is Ayahuasca Purple Cob. Off the chart good now.
The next one is Gigabud that came out of the vacuum seal bag after transporting. It looks like bark now. Smoking good.
And last Ayahuasca Purple bark. Better that before.

I thought I lost part of my seeds also so I put in a huge order from Seedsman. Insult to injury customs got half of the order. Thank you Seedsman, thank you for renewing my faith in humanity. I'd never order from any place else.

I'm still getting my act together in my new location. New grow will be starting in a month or so.

ES

Attachments

• 20180829_215625[1].jpg
    20180829_215625[1].jpg
    701.4 KB · Views: 66
  • 20180829_214734.jpg
    20180829_214734.jpg
    566.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 20180829_214726.jpg
    20180829_214726.jpg
    672.7 KB · Views: 56
  • 20180829_215104.jpg
    20180829_215104.jpg
    551.2 KB · Views: 60
  • 20180829_215336.jpg
    20180829_215336.jpg
    550.9 KB · Views: 56
Wow this thread is much bigger, and has a lot more participants than the last time I was here... Just kinda brushing up as my Harvests are coming very soon... Just wanted to mention to those who are doing this, there is a really decent tutorial on how to cure your own corn husks on my thread listed in my sig... Just a thought for those who are thinking fresh is best, and organically is better... Green days all

Wow this thread is much bigger, and has a lot more participants than the last time I was here... Just kinda brushing up as my Harvests are coming very soon... Just wanted to mention to those who are doing this, there is a really decent tutorial on how to cure your own corn husks on my thread listed in my sig... Just a thought for those who are thinking fresh is best, and organically is better... Green days all
I’ve been curious about the corn husks... I see a lot of people don’t use them at all... just curious the benefits of using them Vs not using them. What do they do exactly?
Is this info in your thread? Sorry I need to ask, so many journals to keep up with I barely have time to read them all. Thanks MH!

I've done it both ways with and without husks and with husks the end product ends up being somewhat sweeter.
Many thanks! That’s great to know, I think since I have some Panama cob curing now without the husk I will cob some of the clone I have going with the husks to see for myself. Thank you for that info!

You’re supposed to be able to boil frozen soup in the vacuum bags so I’m sure they’re safe but I use the husks because I feel like they protect against the “evil plastics” in the bags. Also they look a lot cooler wrapped and tied. :D
:passitleft:
I hear ya there, I was wondering about the plastic too. No way would I ever boil something in a plastic bag...
I like the idea of using glass jars but will wait to see how others turns out. That would be ideal imo
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom