TC Cranks All The Way Up: My Attempt To Max The Frost & Pounds

After a week of away time I'm ready to post some nice pictures from my 3x5 tent right before flowering.

My new light design basically built with the same components(from my 400W and 200W designs) but with a different circuitry. This "Black Lamborghini" has IP66 water and dust protection and soon will be UL approved as we are building the first unit for UL tests this week. I'll try to hit the commercial US market when this baby gets ready. After UL tests, I'll start sponsoring 420Mag. because my horti-light business is going great in the local market :headbanger:

Plants were all in bad shape last week. 180W(120cm) Black Lamborghini is riding with proper feeding, watering and trimming for a week and the results are great as I expected. I'm planning to flip this tent and move the bonsai moms back to nursery next week. I'm sure the flowering performance will also be amazing as it is a tested recipe and my other 200W&400W designs had a similar performance in veg. No surprises here :yahoo:

Here is how the plants look after a week;

And in one of my other grows, we are using a single 340W fixture which is my second grow LED design. I'll add one more 340W fixture to proceed to flowering. These plants are almost ready and next week, we'll flip the lights in this tent as well.

Here is how the plants look;

Cheers :passitleft::passitleft:

Defoliation day is here. Plants are heavily trimmed and all the energy is focused into the canopy. I'll train them with the trellis net just to organize the bud sites. We'll be some vertical growth but not too much. I want to fill the trellis net with buds but still be able to remove it without ripping or hurting the plants. This will be a clean flowering for sure.

Check how the plants are doing. Cheers :passitleft::passitleft:

Vertical growth is there and we are in 6th day of 12/12 now.

Pistils are not showing up yet. I'm still feeding them with my grow nutes and I'll swap to bloom nutes as soon as I see some pistils. Plants are doing great and the canopy seems equal to me. Plants are intaking more water and I added CO2 boost. Temperature inside the tent is around 27-28 degrees Celsius and the relative humidity is around %50. CO2 PPM inside the tent is around 800-900 but I'm blowing most of the CO2 directly through the canopy and the measurement device is not being blowed by the CO2 rich air coming out from the fan so I expect my plants are receiving over 900PPM of CO2 easily.

I set the PPFD around 1000 micro moles on each bud site. I'm expecting a great performance here and did my second trimming today. First one was a week ago. Each node is exposed to enough or more than enough light.

Here is how they were looking right before the flip;

Well guys, I'm back with a blast.

This week went great as I refilled my CO2 reactor and treated them with my favorite choice of silica products, Aptus Regulator. I'll keep regulating them weekly cuz the temps are around 28-29 degrees mostly. They are drinking plenty of water and praying to the LED gods, which is me around here :cheer:

Like a true LED god would do, I changed the lights inside the tent to test my brand new 600W fixture. This one has IP67 protection and uniform high PPFD distribution. This baby is also resistant to salted water and can operate underwater for some time. I'm planning my sponsorship here and many other platforms as well, after qualifying this fixture for UL certificate. This way I will have the opportunity to present verified PPFD maps to my customers to remove any doubt on light quality.

This one is 600W and I can be build it to draw 400W to 800W. Each bar draws 200W from the wall and it is fully configurable. Circuit idea is the same with my previous 400W and 200W fixtures but unlike those models, this one is designed for indoor cannabis facilities who seek for high efficiency fixtures that they can use for long profitable years. I already sold 50 of them to a filtration company who is growing ocean grass.

Until I start my sponsorship, I won't be distributing globally so don't consider these as marketing. I'm just sharing my journey in the grow business with fellow growers for now.

Here is the new 600W fixture and how the plants are doing. Cheers :passitleft::passitleft:

BONUS:

Hi there folks,

Buds are forming now and I'm really happy with the smell coming out from the tent. I love this time of the year because the climate setting is the most easy to control these days. I'm still blasting a generous amount of CO2 directly to the canopy. CO2 PPM is around 1000-1100 and the temperature is around 27-28 degrees Celsius. PPFD is between 1100-1200 micro moles through the canopy. I'm expecting a great yield and the quality is looking very promising already.

Can't ask for more. I'll be wrapping up my ongoing journals in 5-6 weeks and take a short break from 420Mag. My LED company is growing and we'll soon be ready for global distribution. I'll be back with a rather interesting grow project and of course with a 420Mag. sponsorship :party:

Anyways here is how the plants are doing. Cheers to all :passitleft::passitleft:

Hi fellow growers,

I'm extremely busy these days but I'm committed to finish my last two journals with a lot of details.

Plants are blooming great and I've been feeding them very mild around 800-900 PPM. pH is still targeted to 5.9 and as we all know, these values mean top shelf buds with such great strains.

I am not using a bloom booster on this grow. I'm only adding GHE Flora Coco Grow and Bloom with pH down. This way we can all see if using a bloom booster is that critical. Personally, I believe in PPM with right NPK ratio and with enough minerals. I usually like to use bloom boosters anyway but this time I chose not to. Hope everything turns out great.

Here is how the plants are doing. Cheers :passitleft:

Well, I harvested my organic grow with Barney's Farm Cookies Kush, Dr.Grinspoon and Pink Kush. Products that I used were Biobizz Fish Mix, Bioheaven and Xtreme Gardening Mykos for veg. I swapped to BioBloom + Fish Mix +BioHeaven for the first three weeks of bloom. I swapped to General Hydroponics GO Thrive Bloom + Bloom booster after that.

Things turned out great. All plants were healthy and managed to produce amazing buds. Quality is 10/10 for all nugs. There are zero larfy, popcorn nugs and these plants were a joy to grow. Organic gardening takes a little more patience but it sure rewards the grower generously.

Check out some pictures from the harvest day and some dried bud shots. Just a hint, Dr. Grinspoon buds are the long ones, Cookies Kush buds are the stocky ones with dark purplish leaves and the light green buds are from the Pink Kush.
Cheers fellow growers :passitleft::passitleft:

Everything is going great here. No changes at all. Buds are still bulking up and they are extremely frosty. Nice colors on the Pink Kush plant. Cheers :passitleft:

Some plants are showing new white pistils. I guess they are trying to increase their chances of getting polinated. Works for me :morenutes:

Plants are increasing the flower surface area to collect pollens and this will increase the flowering time and total yield a little more :thumb: I took great care of them and this is their gift to me. I am expecting more than 800 grams of dried and trimmed nugs here. This would be a great yield in such small sized cabinet.

Here are how the plants are doing. Stay green :passitleft::passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom