Thank You HBI International - RAW Rolling Papers For Renewing Your Sponsorship

Truth Seeker

Please join me in thanking our renewing sponsor HBI International - RAW. Without the support of sponsors such as these we would not be able to continue our mission of spreading Cannabis Awareness to the world!

RAW is the culmination of a 12 year project to produce the most natural rolling paper possible.

RAW was a project that started when a couple of friends were smoking additive free cigarettes in 1993. The thought they had was, if they can make an additive free cigarette, can they wrap it in an additive free paper? There are many rumors about gunpowder rings and strange additives in conventional mass-marketed cigarette paper, these additives could actually increase carbon monoxide. They became determined to invent and market the purest cigarette rolling papers possible.

They say "the devil lies in the details", and now that they had an idea, the problem was how to bring this idea to fruition. It took years of research and development (and many failed attempts) until they finally produced the first pack of what would later become known as RAW.

They had later designed a watermark that accented the burn qualities of the paper and helped to prevent uneven burning. The unique criss-cross HBI watermark is another proprietary technique they use to accent their papers and help deliver a smooth, even burn.

Now after years of trailblazing creation they are bringing RAW to the next level of RAWness. Beyond Unbleached, RAW papers are Unrefined.

RAW_Classic_Papers.png
RAW_Organic_Hemp_Papers.png

HBI International - RAW
Contact RAW

www.RAWthentic.com

Thank you for your continued support to our mission HBI International - RAW, we are truly grateful! :thanks:

Is there any info on who carries them?? Fact is the grade of bud I have been toking on for the last 2 years . Is so potent, a joint is a waste even though I have two / three mason jars on hand!! I have been thinking about finding some lower THC / CBN plants . In the 8 to 12 % range. So I can roll up a stogie or still calm down with out being laid out. I have a friend at work, she had to quit smoking because of emphizima but has been munching buds for 2 years now. She said what is cool is you still feel the effects but there is no initial rush, like when doing a bong hit. Also there is little or no crashing if you crunch a nugget every 6-8 hours. As I get older( 48 and started pot at 13 ) I find that I look forward to the taste and smell as much as getting rocketed out in space. Had some silver-lemon haze nuggets that where about half way, not fully cured. We ate them with teriyaki / ginger tuna and shitakia mushrooms!! Sorry Wolfgang Puck but that was the shit!! He would have charged $400.00 a plate also!! :peace:

:420:

0051164.JPG

0041218.JPG

0041215.JPG

0031317.JPG

Is there any info on who carries them?? Fact is the grade of bud I have been toking on for the last 2 years . Is so potent, a joint is a waste even though I have two / three mason jars on hand!! I have been thinking about finding some lower THC / CBN plants . In the 8 to 12 % range. So I can roll up a stogie or still calm down with out being laid out. I have a friend at work, she had to quit smoking because of emphizima but has been munching buds for 2 years now. She said what is cool is you still feel the effects but there is no initial rush, like when doing a bong hit. Also there is little or no crashing if you crunch a nugget every 6-8 hours. As I get older( 48 and started pot at 13 ) I find that I look forward to the taste and smell as much as getting rocketed out in space. Had some silver-lemon haze nuggets that where about half way, not fully cured. We ate them with teriyaki / ginger tuna and shitakia mushrooms!! Sorry Wolfgang Puck but that was the shit!! He would have charged $400.00 a plate also!! :peace:

:420:

Hmmmm, will weed even get you high before carboxylization takes place? I have heard of the hasheaters, but never knew anyone to eat raw weed.....and get high!

0051164.JPG

0041218.JPG

0041215.JPG

0031317.JPG

OOps.........

I got some at a gas station on the coast (East coast FL) that still sells glassware out the back, hehehe. (if you didn't know or remember, glassware illegal in FL since July 2013) Papers, wraps, and cigars are out front though, lol. ;) Great freaking papers.

Found out about them because they are a sponsor... ordered some of the product... very impressive :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom