ThayBoyDean's Back Garden Grow

What'sup 420ers :welcome: to my Journal.

Now take a seat and and roll a zoot:rollit: because your about to enter my 51N UK back garden grow.
This year in England we've had a okay summer, for growing anyway! and this is the results i got this year, even though i started late and did not get my plants out till the 25th of June

Anyway to begin i started with clones which took about 10 days too root, here is my method

DSC04641.jpg

DSC04644.jpg
DSC04646.jpg

DSC04647.jpg
DSC04649.jpg

After making the last cut i dip my clone in the clonex then place in to jiffy plug.

DSC04650.jpg
DSC04651.jpg

After these steps my new clones go in to a humidity dome and are sprayed once a day.
DSC04638.jpg

Then after about 5 days the roots begin to develop and 5 to 9 days after that i have fully rooted clones of my prized female plant.
DSC044931.jpg
DSC04639.jpg

After this step i put the cuttings in to some pots for root development to carry on for another week or so then get ready to transplant them for the last time.
DSC045771.jpg
DSC045491.jpg

Once i reach the stage above i start to feed my plants with Bio Bizz Grow at 1ml per ltr if growing in pots if putting stright in to ground i mix some bat guano in with some Bio Bizz All Mix and feed when necessary

5.08.09 to 18.08.09
DSC04658.jpg
DSC04776.jpg

08.09.09 First two weeks of flowering:smokin: at this point i begin to feed Bio Bizz Bloom at 1ml per ltr if growing in pots then up it every other week or so by a ml till i reach 4ml per ltr with 1ml bio bizz grow
DSC049321.jpg
DSC04933.jpg

DSC049371.jpg

DSC049972.jpg
DSC049982.jpg

DSC05038.jpg
DSC05055.jpg

Bud pics before harvest.
aaa2.jpg
DSC05052.jpg

Re: THATBOYDEAN'S Back Garden Grow

thats a cool grow!!

A+++++ job start to finish TBD.. reps bro

Thank you for showing interest and taking the time to read my short journal.

If anyone would like to know anything more about this grow that i have not explained then please ask.

Thank you for showing interest and taking the time to read my short journal.

If anyone would like to know anything more about this grow that i have not explained then please ask.

TBD...did you have any bug issues or any issues at all? The grow was short, sweet and to the point. TOP NOTCH.

Whats good everyone, hope your all having a good evening.

Anyway thought i'd give you a up date on my harvest, with some drying and curing pictures hope you enjoy them.

DSC05072.jpg
DSC05080.jpg

DSC05092.jpg
DSC05096.jpg

150g's Of dry bud:blalol:

mighty nice danky looking nuggets! I notice the dates but how long would you say it took from the day you cut to the day you harvest?

Thanx for the comments

All together this grow lasted 81 days, 32 days veg and 49 days flower.
My dates are out by month in my original post I actrully did not start this grow till the 25th July.

TBD...did you have any bug issues or any issues at all? The grow was short, sweet and to the point. TOP NOTCH.

No bug issues other than the odd nibble but even that was rare. I did spot very early signs of powerdy mildew on one or two leaves hence the early harvest, first frost is coming fast in the uk and temps are already at a range of 55f to 45f, with humidity in the 70s.

Thanx to all that have commented and given reps, as its much appreciated.

Anyway i have one more beautiful plant to show you, it was started later than the other's i had outdoors this year but was by far the best plant in my garden.
I have grown this plant indoors with success many times but its the first time outside for this lady and i'm very happy with the results and it's tolerance to molds, mildew and pests.

Think i found the right strain for my latitude now, can not wait till next year:smokin:

DSC05107.jpg

great work bro

yayks , your's jack looks strong , big plant!

Yeah i know shes a nice plant thanx.
Can't wait to see how your outdoor site comes along, hope all goes well with that.

Yayks jack showed a good stuff, and you'r photos looks goood, i mean proffessional.

Yeah i know shes a nice plant thanx.
Can't wait to see how your outdoor site comes along, hope all goes well with that.

ohh, about that grow those plants wasnt for my climate so it growed out so shitty i cant believe ... 2 g. per 9 plants... :D
I need auto-flowering then it will be amazing!that i will proof on next season !
About in-door i got busted(offcourse cops are guilty), so totally failed :DDD
Life are good until cops do "knock, knock", and tell "please let us search your home for drug,btw we got order ^^" god damit m. fuckers!
But no matter fuck them up!
For now i'm watching others grows...until i will leave my house.(i mean when i will move)

Back
Top Bottom