ThayBoyDean's Back Garden Grow

Re: THATBOYDEAN'S Back Garden Grow

good growing
i like your sig.
its so very true

Yayks jack showed a good stuff, and you'r photos looks good, i mean professional.

ho, about that grow those plants wasnt for my climate so it growed out so shitty i cant believe ... 2 g. per 9 plants... :D
I need auto-flowering then it will be amazing!that i will proof on next season !
About in-door i got busted(off-course cops are guilty), so totally failed :DDD
Life are good until cops do "knock, knock", and tell "please let us search your home for drug,btw we got order ^^" god damit m. fuckers!
But no matter fuck them up!
For now I'm watching others grows...until i will leave my house.(i mean when i will move)

thank you both, as i always put alot of effort in to my grows to produce the best product i can.

CIO sorry to hear about your poor harvest and recent events in your life. Hope all is will now.

Jack Herer Smoke Report

DSC04921.jpg

DSC05330.jpg

DSC05235.jpg

DSC05247.jpg

Not for feathers weights

This strain is named after the legendary marijuana activist Mr Jack Herer

And i can tell you it delivers a A strong sativa high with a indica punch that could put u on your arse if not careful when smoking too much.

The pheno i have is very pretty to look at and more on the indica side of the family then the others you can get and if you let it go for a full 10wk flower you'll be rewarded with tight dense buds with a lime green appearance
and deep coloured thick orange pistils that look as if they were on fire, not to mention crazy trichome production.

The smell is a very rich, spicy sweet aroma that i enjoy every time i harvest this wonderful plant

It smokes amazing going down smoothly and tasting the way it smells with a intoxicating high that is manageable, making you able to to things with out filling to stoned. That is and to you smoked to much or late at night when you body wants to rest, then you will need to take a seat

Anyway i give this bud a 9/10 and is a keeper in my book!

Jack Herer Smoke Report

DSC04921.jpg
DSC05330.jpg

DSC05235.jpg
DSC05247.jpg

Not for feathers weights

And i can tell you it delivers a A strong sativa high with a indica punch that could put u on your arse if not careful when smoking too much.

The pheno i have is very pretty to look at and more on the indica side of the family then the others you can get and if you let it go for a full 10wk flower you'll be rewarded with tight dense buds with a lime green appearance
and deep coloured thick orange pistils that look as if they were on fire, not to mention crazy trichome production.

The smell is a very rich, spicy sweet aroma that i enjoy every time i harvest this wonderful plant

It smokes amazing going down smoothly and tasting the way it smells with a intoxicating high that is manageable, making you able to to things with out filling to stoned. That is and to you smoked to much or late at night when you body wants to rest, then you will need to take a seat

OMG Dean! That is a breathtaking girlfriend you have there. I'd love to add some Jack Herer to the Grove. Did you grow this one from clone or seed? Very, VERY NICE JOB!

:cheer:

OMG Dean! That is a breathtaking girlfriend you have there. I'd love to add some Jack Herer to the Grove. Did you grow this one from clone or seed? Very, VERY NICE JOB!

:cheer:

Irish
Thanx very much for taking the time to look and comment on my journal but very sorry to say that i received this beautiful lady as a clone and do not know what seed company she was bought from.

Anyway i'll try to find out if i can and PM you if i get lucky :;):

Great buds. I love the picture of the dry bud on the green plant.

Irish
Thanx very much for taking the time to look and comment on my journal but very sorry to say that i received this beautiful lady as a clone and do not know what seed company she was bought from.

Anyway i'll try to find out if i can and PM you if i get lucky :;):

Thank you! I hope you get lucky! :thanks::rollit:

Jack Herer Smoke Report

DSC04921.jpg
DSC05330.jpg

DSC05235.jpg
DSC05247.jpg

Not for feathers weights

Wow. Very Nice Dean. How long did you flower it out for again? "Picture Perfect" is a most apt description of your plant. :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom