Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

It's quite obvious you are a veteran grower. Just fantastic looking ladies!

Well thanks CG, it's been an ok grow, but I think it can be better. I don't know wether I'll ever understand how coco works, in regards to how CEC is balanced in the coco with what I'm feeding it. Wish I did, that way you never have to react to a problem thats already caused damage.
I would have the occasional nutrient burn with hydro, but never seen mysterious calcium deficiencies and the likes.
Maybe its the AN base I'm using, Jungle juice coco , not the ph perfect line. It's cheap, so I've been using it, 50.00 buys you 4 litres of the A&B base and they don't tell you f-all about the ratios.
Might make a change, but that brings on dialling in new product. I'm getting to old for this shit, lol.
Maybe I should just learn to control my OCD and live with the curve balls.
It's been great hanging with you,
We're not done yet though, and thanks for that positive boost! .
Cheers! ✌️

I'm very glad I decided to visit your spot. You have some beautiful ladies in your garden brother. Just in time to witness the final phase as well.

Look after yourself bud.

Sorry I missed so much of your grow Suntana - better late than never. Your plants look fantastic, and I'm really intrigued to see you got them from THC Biomed clones.

Sorry I missed so much of your grow Suntana - better late than never. Your plants look fantastic, and I'm really intrigued to see you got them from THC Biomed clones.

Yes I like paradise seeds genetics and what better option, than to have clones ready to go! I jumped on them by accident when I lost a batch of my own clones and needed something to get going, fast. I'm not sorry I did, they came in fantastic shape, I did find some mites on them, but was able to get on them early. I called them and let them know and they were happy for the heads up.
Great company .
I will probably use them again sometime .

Well I flipped the lights on the younglings tonight, broke a couple branches as usual falling into them lol. Story of my life!
420-magazine-mobile983555726.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1038571847.jpg

I'm liking these grow bags

Well, I sure appreciate the kind words, but there is a lot of room for improvement. I'm hoping this next round I'll do a little better lol. The room is a little smaller for the new ones so I need the temperature to cool off. This has been the hottest, driest summer we've had in a long time, hard on the old body. .
I'm getting pretty excited to try out the new Meds though, I haven't been feeling so good the last little while. ✌️

Smoking your own stuff is always the best. Just around the corner for you bud. Try bud washing. I've found it speeds up the cure process.

Well I flipped the lights on the younglings tonight, broke a couple branches as usual falling into them lol. Story of my life!
I'm liking these grow bags

Keep an eye on those girls with broken limbs and see if there is any difference in overall bud dry weight and or bud density. I have always wondered if pruned girls give more concentrated flowers. (buds)

BTW your pic above is amazing. YUM YUM YUM:bravo::goodjob::thumb::high-five:

Back
Top Bottom