Thc Biomed Clones Kelowna B.C.

No, of thats good logic coop, that's what I was going to do but mentioned 6.4. The reason I'm also going to mix with my tap which is 230 ppm and when I used it before it took a shit load of ph down to move it from 7.4 to 5.8. Its rock solid. When mixing 20 litres of ro and 1/2 strength base nutes it pretty much right on 5.9. I litre of my tap with ro and 1/2 strength base brings it up to 6.2. If I went over one litre of my tap water in the mix it took a fair bit of ph down to get it down. So if I'll try a mild flush with a mix of my tap I'm thinking it should stabilize the ph of the medium. Lol
I don't think I need more calcium as I add a ml per litre of cal/mag, so I'll eliminate that out of the equation, I think I need to get the ph of the coco back up to a range the plant can take up calcium? Maybe lol.
Just confused as why the run off is so low, if I'm setting ph of the nutrient solution to 6.0 and I'm not seeing a sharp rise in the ppm of run off that eliminates salt build up. Roots look good, no rot. I must of lost the buffer of my coco somehow. Lol
I could top feed with dolomite once I see the ph is back in check, or does that screw up a good pre harvest flush? .
First I'll do my first plan before I get to carried away lol

I'll keep you guys posted

Sounds like you have a solid plan. Definitely get the pH in check because you may be right that she just can't feed due to the pH. The nutes could have a buffering agent that lowers pH. I realized that about the General Organic nutes I'm running. Actually recommends that you don't pH your water. Weird to me but I tried it out. Mixed it up with some tap at 7.2, and it's stable at about 6.2 and that's perfect for me because I try to stay between 5.8 and 6.3.

I had a situation where my runoff was way low, so I grabbed my pot, and rinsed the soil under tap water till the runoff was 6.5 then fed with nutes pH'd to 6.1. Shes been good since.

And I don't know nothin bout no dolomite! :laughtwo:

6.5 week from start of 12/12
420-magazine-mobile2134143223.jpg
420-magazine-mobile95292716.jpg
420-magazine-mobile968597996.jpg

Clones are doing well and all trimmed up
420-magazine-mobile1974861742.jpg

Wow those clones look very good! Strong, green, and robust. Should make for happy happy veg. Nicely done

Thanks Urb, I don't run into to many problems cloning and vegging, but my flower stage is in need of fine tuning. Usually around a week after stretch I run into deficiencies. I'll get it sooner or later, lol

Wow that is crazy. Might want to get that looked at if the swelling doesnt go down. The fluid may need to be drained. Hope it doesnt need much more attention other than rest.

One remedy I use for bruises is an inch or two of chopped / diced fresh ginger root, in the bottom of a bottle of isoproyl/rubbing alcohol. Let it sit for two weeks shaking it on occasion. Once it has "brewed" rub it into the bruise, gently rubbing the area and pushing the blood towards the centre of the body. It speeds up the visual damage but may not provide much actual healing. The bruise will turn from black/purple to light green over a few short days. Somthing I learned in Kung Fu years ago. That mixture lasts for years.

If you have an asian market nearby you could also look for a product called 701. Its in a can, comes in a large roll, and can be peeled off and applied to reduce pain/swelling, and promote healing. Fairly cheap too.

Hope everything improves,

UA

Back
Top Bottom