The '17 Project

As long as you've read the product, I just wanted to mention it. I agree those extended release formulation leach out way before they claim. You're using 100g pots, that should give them legroom. How many do you have, did you get a half a yard of planting soil and amend it, or something like that?
Oh and I like that stuff with all the microbes and all. I usually use recharge.

Some of my soil is roots 707 and the majority of it is a custom mix done by a garden supply. Some of the ingredients include: Fir Humus, perlite, coconut coir, peat moss, 0-1/4th" pumice, worm castings, chicken manure, gypsum, dolomite lime, calcium nitrate, kelp, bloodmeal, fish meal, green sand, cal rock and phosphate.

They take a bit more than a half yard ea.

I'm hoping to reuse a large portion of the soil next year, possibly a no-till method.

Tonight as I was working on something else, I had my wife spray my plants with the SNS 209. She did not follow my instructions (typical) and she used a double dose. I am either going to be relieved in the morning, or looking for a new wife.

Well damn looks like someone knows what they're doing. Good job manindirt! Keep up the good work.

I'll definintly be subscribing and watching this one till the end.

I know any form of this question is frowned upon but just for fun, what kind of yield do you think you'll get off those?

And to 2nd what Mr.jojo said... nice strain variety indeed.
Been of a coincidence actually. I've got 20 strains picked out for next years grow. Both strawberry banana and Tahoe OG are on that list. I also picked up some pre98 bubba from the club last week. Plus we're both growing blue dream this season. How cool is that? (Then again its blue dream... everyone grows that shit haha)

Blue Dream is the shit, I love that as a daytime smoke, and the plants are super producers, straight legit.

The Tahoe is really coming along I wish I had put her in a 100. My other DHN Tahoe did not make it, it was lablett and did not have roots when I bought it. The Skywalker OG has been a huge disappointment so far. Both plants I have are my smallest and even with TLC they seem to be struggling.

P-98BK is also awesome, fuck that is a strong strain in veg, we'll see what she does in flower, my buddy ran her last year and said she'll be my fav smoke. She is big and strong and just blowing up. I have another P-98 that got planted last week, I don't have high hopes for that plant as it got root bound in a 2 gallon, and I kinda put off dealing with it.

The blue dream is really doing great. I was worried that I trimmed two branches off down low, they were touching the soil, but that strain is a champ and there is no reason to keep the lower stuff with such vigorous growth.

Sounds like you have some nice soil, we should all have it so good :)
Some years bac I put in some raised planting beds and they hold about a yard each. 4x8' The soils pretty tired at the end of the year. If I can build them up in the fall with amendments that break down slowly I try to get around to it. I treat the soil with sulfur or copper in the winter to control fungus.
Then in the spring I turn in some amendments and compost and the worms find it on their own. So it's pretty good but I know I could do better. There's probably better things to build up the soil overwinter. I don't know much about no-till but I usually turn the soil to avoid compaction. I'll have to look that up.
Most of my mmj is in the ground in a small plot I am working on improving the soil. It's clay soil, heavily amended. I have been planning to put one or two more beds in, but your method makes me think about 100g containers next year then the bed frames following.
Did they deliver those 100g bags on a pallet or did you shovel it in?

Aside from the Ash from the fire burning near us, and the bad smoke. Plants are doing well.

Was going to get some close ups of the C.H.B. but my camera battery died.

Strawberry B.
DCP_2429.JPG

C.H.B.
DCP_2433.JPG

Tahoe OG
DCP_2428.JPG

Sour D
DCP_2441.JPG

Pre-98 BK
DCP_2444.JPG

DCP_2457.JPG

DCP_2442.JPG

Blue Dream
DCP_2445.JPG

DCP_2452.JPG

Very strong looking plants, hope you get a good yield :thumb:
Sorrry about the fires. Hope they don't get you.
We used to live in the Central Valley and the air quality was why we moved out. So I wish you well on that.

Back
Top Bottom