The '17 Project

getting harder to take pics with the plants getting so big. But here are a couple.
DCP_2522.JPG

DCP_2527.JPG
DCP_2525.JPG
DCP_2524.JPG

:clap::clap:
Too big to photograph, I love that.
Over here on the coast the high was 62 degrees and no sunshine. So no monster growth planned. Typical.

Looks like you're taking great care of them, and soon many flowers.

It's not even really about the plants which I am far under the county max. It's about this neighbor trying to force us to pay for blacktop that he illegally laid on our property after being told not to. The past 8 years other neighbors have ran huge grows and he never called on them. He's a jerk.

It's not even really about the plants which I am far under the county max. It's about this neighbor trying to force us to pay for blacktop that he illegally laid on our property after being told not to. The past 8 years other neighbors have ran huge grows and he never called on them. He's a jerk.
I hate when people are dicks just to be dick.
Maybe offer them a zip after it's done? Lol
A cannabis branch of peace if you will lol

Yea we are considering getting bids to have it removed and having him pay for it. I spent most of the day at the sheriff office getting the reports and the court getting evidence and paperwork to defend myself from his allegations of me threatening him. Either way, I don't see us going back to being cool neighbors. This guy has probably never even drank a beer in his life, hes uber religious, hard core old conservative who thinks he can bully people into paying for his projects, or bending to his will.

This is the last I want to talk about this in my journal, so please lets end the conversation of this subject with this post.

Thanks!

I'm interested on how the DHN Strawberry Banana grows, I tried to get some at Harborside on a numerous times (currently growing DHN GG4 and Chemdawg and Purple City Genetics Blue Dream

Was an amazing plant in veg, just started flowering a few days ago, 3-5 weeks behind everything else, even blue dream and Sour D. I will not run this strain again.

420-magazine-mobile962909722.jpg
the ducks are right on track for an October first harvest. The rest look like middle of October.
420-magazine-mobile1370882853.jpg
they look weak as shit (this is blue widow but my early skunks critical kush and white widow are all kickin like this right now. :-/ makes me furious because I was really expecting much more. But it looks like I have 4 plants in the pound to 2 range and then I have q little over 100 in the 2-6 ounce range.

well I looked and I'm in Northern Cali so I guess 38? mine were from clones and I tried to stay with as many 7-9 week flowering strains as i could. My CHB started showing signs of flower on JULY 20th! I thought they were going to disappoint me....now I'm mind blown on how awesome they look and smell, with 3 weeks or so left.

My Sour Diesel (second to last pic) are only a couple weeks in.

Those pink pistils are beautiful.

well I looked and I'm in Northern Cali so I guess 38? mine were from clones and I tried to stay with as many 7-9 week flowering strains as i could. My CHB started showing signs of flower on JULY 20th! I thought they were going to disappoint me....now I'm mind blown on how awesome they look and smell, with 3 weeks or so left.

My Sour Diesel (second to last pic) are only a couple weeks in.

Those pink pistils are beautiful.

They are but I'm wondering if I have a deficiency or something causing it. Either that or cold temps. It's been about 60 during the day and high 40s at night the last 2 weeks. Got a cold spell in the end of August for some reason

Back
Top Bottom