The Beginning of SLH

and last but not least i just thought this was a cool way to package the seeds so i thought i would share the pic hope i dont get into trouble ha ha ha
Super_Lemon_Haze.jpg

Wow I need to learn to Post so I can Post some of my grow>Yours will be great I will be over there getting an up close and personel look>>Grow On Farmer H o G.

Hello eveyone its been a few days and i have some good pics and great news.I have been at this for only a few weeks and boy what a difference a few day makes .This was a great week for the ladies.Ihave added all the nutrients to the water system and boy do they work .The test strains have doubled in size and the super lemon haze has sprouted up like wild fire i have pics of everything im uploading and posting right now . The nutrients have made a huge difference and the growth is tremendous . the pics are being uploaded and will fallow im thinking christmas harvest for sure .
:bong:

ok Ladies and gents here is the test strain still unknown what it exactly is so if you know tell me
test_strain_2_day_12.jpg

test_strain_1.jpg

here are the super lemon haze seedlings
day_5_SLH_strain_2.jpg

day_5_SLH_Strain.jpg

sorry the last pic is sideways im still figuring this stuff out enjoy all more to come with big news tomorrow

lookin verry nicee brotha!

Yes, very nice!! Right on, THOG! Definately an indica........other than that I dont know of anyway or anyone who could tell you for sure what that test strain is..... It may be very nice!!
Glad to see things are going good for you!!

Happy Growing to you!!

gman

well i have great news today i just added some clones i got to the house. im very very excited i have 3 new strains for the tasting strain 1 is OG kush smokes great and gives a good high .i have 2 of those .strain 2 Train Wreck very very good high and the smoke is smooth .I have 2 of those .And last but not least i have the best smoke i have ever tasted and was just lucky enough to get 1 of those ladies and its a great high and very smooth smoke they that one GCB (great chronic bud) and they are all doing great .when its harvest time i will be very excited to find out how i really did as a Farmer of the CHRONIC pics to come later today im to well baked to use the camera .testing you know HAHA well have a great weekend and enjoy

.......beware of clones......serious! It's probably the #1 way people bring mites and other sh*t into their grows. It only takes 1 egg, or one adult----okay, not very much!
Not trying to freak you out or anything......just beware, if you weren't already. Would you know what to look for?? Did you get from sea or tac? They sure sound like some great strains!

Going out in The Sound for a couple of hours----might be our last day of summer or hot atleast---ENJOY!

gman

well im at day 12 and i have some photos for everyone to view.I think im doing alright so far but its still early .As far as the clones they were bug free and the were started from seeds and are going on 3 weeks old,its there first week in the VEG room .So enjoy and let me know what you think
seedlings11.jpg

seedlings7.jpg

seedlings22.jpg

seedling42.jpg

seedling32.jpg

and here is the GCB i know the pic says Trainwreck but its GCB
trainwreck8.jpg

Enjoy and HAPPY 420

:goodjob:

How are they doing?? You still useing a 400watt hps?<---was that right? And are your waterings going okay?<----they drying out inbetween??<---any green growing on top?

Hope all is going good for you! Have a great week!

:peace:gman

Hello everyone
hope all is well i know it has been awhile since i have been posting to my journal but i have been busy tending the farm.I am in my 4th week and boy there doing great .The smallest plante i have is about 10 inches .The rest are growing like wildfire.Ihave pics to post so im gonna download them now so you all can see my progress .Keep on keepin on people and have a great weekend i know i will

ok now here are the pics i promised there not to bad and for my first ever grow i think im off to a good start
harvest12.jpg

harvest23.jpg

harvest12.jpg

harvest8.jpg

hope you guys enjoy

hello everyone sorry it has been so long since i last reported .I have had a few snags with the tub and my water flow i had about 10" of roots growing into my pump boy was that a shocker but i have done some emergency root surgery and fixed all my problems .I know this might be my own selfishness but the Canna products that im using are very good (shamless plug) the results im seeing are off the charts i have flipped my light on the 10th and well they are ready to flower the stocks are huge and the height is great .im gonna go take pics now to post .I would like to thank all the people who have helped me with thier knowledge you know who you are and im looking at a very green christmas i will have everything ready for smoking by the 20th or so i will be asking some of you bout the proper way to cure my ladies when its time well im off to shoot some pics ill be posting them very soon later and keep on keepin on

ok Ladies and Gentelman here they are
flower17.jpg

flower24.jpg

flower33.jpg

flower41.jpg

i hope you guys enjoy let me know what your thinking keep on keepin on

WOW!!! Well that is all looking kick ass!!! Healthy as hell too! It sure has come a long way, huh! RIGHT ON, HOG!!
So how often are you flooding it now? I am really surprised those rw cubes haven't gotten any green on them like I said they would.......goes to show how much I know, eh....
I started hydro useing Canna nutes and liked them very much. I tried all of the supplements too. I thought the Boost was an expensive waste and the PK13/14 really gave them a kick in the butt and they packed on the weight..... That stuff is something you should really research if you haven't before you use--it can really mess your shyte up if you dont use it just as they say to(and at 50%), causing hermies, etc..... There's a certain point where you use it and only for so long then you flush...... I will use them again--it's just been easier to use the GH FloraSeries for me lately because I've been running so many different strains and that's pretty fool proof stuff.

Anyway----glad to see your updates and keep the pics coming, haha!!

gman

Back
Top Bottom