The Frugal Growmet cherry poppin grow

Sorry to hear about your bad day bro, We all get them and I guess the bottom line would be did we survive em and if the answer is yes well then we have one to grow on. You know what they " that which doesn't kill us will only make us stronger". Your a respected pillar in this community and we all adore you, infact just hearing the good old med man in anything but positive mindset worries me. My thoughts are with you my brother and the hopes of a better tomorrow I send to thee.
Take care buddy I will be checking on you.:peacetwo:

Thank you my Friend. Well, that's why I grow mmj, to get by those days. I must be one strong Mother by now.:ganjamon:
Also, so much for being humble. Thanks for all the nice things you said about me. That makes me feel good inside.

Lived in the Bay Area for 7 years and still have many fond memories of it.

I'll be looking for you too Brother. :goodluck:

Those are some nice buds, Xcit420. I know you were hoping for more and you will get it - practice is the key. You got some pretty fantastic bud anyway. Reps and positive energy to start the next round. Link us to your new thread when you get a chance, please.

:peace:

Thanks Aberration for all your support and for being a regular on the journal. You are awesome buddy and hope you will follow the purple pit and the deep purple strain for my next journal.:thanks:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

ok guys here are a couple of pics of the plants after harvest and some minor manicuring.
Most of the plants were very airy but the budzilla plant the one that looked like a afghani is very dense and very sticky but it has me wondering if it is indeed a pot plant. Very unusual plant in the fact that it had no pistols and so dense it was almost hard to manicure it. Anyway i will be posting more in a new journal i think i will call it the deep purple parade but i am open to suggestions ona good name . Omm any ideas ?
last_stand_022.jpg

last_stand_019.jpg

last_stand_012.jpg

dude w.t.f i liked you till i seen that flag upside down have some fuckin pride in your country love it or get the fuck out imo

Back
Top Bottom