The Hash Club

There's a 220u (micron) pyramid work bag that goes into the machine, full of trim & ice. And more ice & water into the machine until full. After 'x' minutes agitating one simply drains the machine through stacked bubblebags & they handle the filtration. Is the simplified version.
Making hash is easy, making excellent hashish is hard.

My machine will be in next week I'll let you know how it goes in probably another few weeks. Until then what I'm smoking. Not the best I've had but will do for today
420-magazine-mobile1648605270.jpg

My machine will be in next week I'll let you know how it goes in probably another few weeks. Until then what I'm smoking. Not the best I've had but will do for today
420-magazine-mobile1648605270.jpg
Looks good to me! So that product is ultimately post evaporated kief that's been moderately pressed and cured? That's how hash is made....that simple?

Looks good to me! So that product is ultimately post evaporated kief that's been moderately pressed and cured? That's how hash is made....that simple?

Correct guy cavallero. I personally didn't make it myself it came from a close buddy who personally made it and said it was just with a ice washing machine and he uses the 6or 8 screen kit and then does his thing curing and pressing. I ordered machine and will be giving it a go. I'm going to run a few pounds of hole bud through it ASAP to see what I get. So I'll report back when I doing the processs

If you were going to do just that Ian, and you had the choice of any strain what would you choose to make the best hash?

?

Hash plants is the first thing that comes to mind, but serioulsy, look into some of the newer US strains they might not be big yielders but potency, trich development and terpene profiles are just crazy. And you get a very high return when making extracts from these strains ;)

There's a 220u (micron) pyramid work bag that goes into the machine, full of trim & ice. And more ice & water into the machine until full. After 'x' minutes agitating one simply drains the machine through stacked bubblebags & they handle the filtration. Is the simplified version.
Making hash is easy, making excellent hashish is hard.

I'm thinking about getting a Resinator from PureFactory, so please let me pick your brain mate ;)

Is that machine decent?
What bags do you use for for collecting?
For how long do you ''wash'' ? and do you add ice during the washing?
How and for how long do you dry and cure the final product?

Thanks in advance :passitleft:

Correct guy cavallero. I personally didn't make it myself it came from a close buddy who personally made it and said it was just with a ice washing machine and he uses the 6or 8 screen kit and then does his thing curing and pressing. I ordered machine and will be giving it a go. I'm going to run a few pounds of hole bud through it ASAP to see what I get. So I'll report back when I doing the processs
That would be awesome! So what's the curing process and dies it differ from weed? What's ideal RH?

I've always used 6-8 bubble bag kits for use by hand. I use the largest size mesh bubble bag first, full of ice and trim and buds, and put that into a 5 gallons bucket with ice cold water. I add ice and agitate regularly. Next we tlremive and squeeze out the bag that is still full of some ice into the first 5 gallon bucket, and then do the same in a second 5 gallon bucket, basically running it twice.

Next I put all the water and thc extracted into the buckets together into one bucket. Put all your remaining bubble bags in order into the now empty bucket, and pour your thc/water mix through. As you remove each of the bubble bags you will have a collection of finer and finer grades of crystal/hash pancakes. Keep them separate and press, cure and dry. It's been a while sorry I don't remember how long they took to dry, kinda depended on size. It's a whole lot of fun, just remember to clean the room
You are using before you start. Anything in the air will end up in your hash:). Damn dog hair got in some of mine one time, totally messed it up.

Cheers.

I've always used 6-8 bubble bag kits for use by hand. I use the largest size mesh bubble bag first, full of ice and trim and buds, and put that into a 5 gallons bucket with ice cold water. I add ice and agitate regularly. Next we tlremive and squeeze out the bag that is still full of some ice into the first 5 gallon bucket, and then do the same in a second 5 gallon bucket, basically running it twice.

Next I put all the water and thc extracted into the buckets together into one bucket. Put all your remaining bubble bags in order into the now empty bucket, and pour your thc/water mix through. As you remove each of the bubble bags you will have a collection of finer and finer grades of crystal/hash pancakes. Keep them separate and press, cure and dry. It's been a while sorry I don't remember how long they took to dry, kinda depended on size. It's a whole lot of fun, just remember to clean the room
You are using before you start. Anything in the air will end up in your hash:). Damn dog hair got in some of mine one time, totally messed it up.

Cheers.
Awesome Jesse, thanks for your help here and behind the scenes.

That would be awesome! So what's the curing process and dies it differ from weed? What's ideal RH?

Not 100% sure honestly I haven't don't it yet but my buddy is going to walk me through step by step so I'll have more answers when my machine arrives. I post some step by step pictures of what I did when I'm done. It will probably take me a few weeks due to holidays and still waiting on my machine and bags.
Until then I'm smoking other people's hash.

Not 100% sure honestly I haven't don't it yet but my buddy is going to walk me through step by step so I'll have more answers when my machine arrives. I post some step by step pictures of what I did when I'm done. It will probably take me a few weeks due to holidays and still waiting on my machine and bags.
Until then I'm smoking other people's hash.
It's been sooooo long since I smoked hash. I tried the wax paper inside your shoe thing with about .5 g of kief. Came out smelling like hash but still very crumbly.

It's been sooooo long since I smoked hash. I tried the wax paper inside your shoe thing with about .5 g of kief. Came out smelling like hash but still very crumbly.

Back in the day we used to sit around some nights and use bud electric bud buster and grind up like 100-150 grams of bomb bud. Roll a shit load of joints and sell them and then would have a pill bottle or 2 sometimes more of kief. Then we would put into baggies and add drips of water and keep working it. Eventually would turn brownish black but wouldn't let it sit long enough to see if it would cure cause we would just roll it out and put in joints or do hot knives with them

Common rule of thumb: 8g very high quality flowers = 1g ice water hash.

I've just started making ice water or bubble hash. I didn't get anywhere close to that amount from my first run.

I'll be the first to admit I'm knew this and could use all the help I can get.

What method of production gets that 8 grams flowers to 1 gram hash yield?

my last run was for a buddy he didnt even give me a piece for making it and showing him how to make it , goes to show you some ppl dont appreciate your hard work. i used 110g of dried bud dont kow how old bud was believe it was diesel of some sort, pulled 18g hash!
bba5520c7035a3dfc5fc2c96dfcdb25c.jpg

my last run was for a buddy he didnt even give me a piece for making it and showing him how to make it , goes to show you some ppl dont appreciate your hard work. i used 110g of dried bud dont kow how old bud was believe it was diesel of some sort, pulled 18g hash!
bba5520c7035a3dfc5fc2c96dfcdb25c.jpg

What's your method of breaking up the buds? How many times do you run, before it's dead?

What's your method of breaking up the buds? How many times do you run, before it's dead?
i dont break up the bud leave it whole. 1st wash mix lightly, 2nd wash mix the shit out of it. finally soak in iso to get any last goodness out. not the strongest tincture but better then tossing out final product.

Back
Top Bottom