The Hempire Strikes Back!

Ahh yes, gotta love winter. What's your humidity at?? Low winter humidity can cause some strange things to happen. Everything else looks great tho!!

Ahh yes, gotta love winter. What's your humidity at?? Low winter humidity can cause some strange things to happen. Everything else looks great tho!!

Hmmmm ya know the humidity is lower then normal. Wouldn't more of my plants be dropping as well if that is the case?

Hmmmm ya know the humidity is lower then normal. Wouldn't more of my plants be dropping as well if that is the case?

True.. Is that tile floor cold?? Is that Momma D closest to your intake or an exterior wall. Got my brain working overtime lol. If a possible pH issue, when watering do you pour around the pot or just one side. Reason being it looked like it was mainly affected on one side. Peace!!

True.. Is that tile floor cold?? Is that Momma D closest to your intake or an exterior wall. Got my brain working overtime lol. If a possible pH issue, when watering do you pour around the pot or just one side. Reason being it looked like it was mainly affected on one side. Peace!!

Ya the big bush is closest to the the intake thats why im sure it is the cold lol. Like i said im used to seeing in the winter. The flower box is in a closet no other way to ensure it stays dark lol. The veg Sour D is the one i assume is affected by Ph issues, i water around the edge of the pot to avoid soaking the peat pellet it was cloned in. Im sure i will get her to come around probably gonna give her a flush today or tomorrow and ensure the Ph is right.

Sooo the 19th was my birthday and i wanted to smoke! i trimmed off a little bit of lower budlets on the budsabers and made some qwiso and keep in mind i haven't smoked anything at all in awhile but damn i am so ripped i don't remember the last time i was this high lol :tokin: my eyes are bloodshot and I haven't had that happen for a long time now lol wanted to share some pictures with you all! Cheers!
20161220_002227.jpg
20161220_002106.jpg

Sooo the 19th was my birthday and i wanted to smoke! i trimmed off a little bit of lower budlets on the budsabers and made some qwiso and keep in mind i haven't smoked anything at all in awhile but damn i am so ripped i don't remember the last time i was this high lol :tokin: my eyes are bloodshot and I haven't had that happen for a long time now lol wanted to share some pictures with you all! Cheers!

Pure style! Very nice.

Garden fell apart when i got sick. So im trying to get things straight. soon i will do a update hopefully.

Good Lord man... that's a whole lotta sick. Sux.

Need a 2L starter plant? I got a few.

The larger pots have been exiting the garden and the 2Ls have taken over.

It makes me grin something fierce hearing that last part lol. I just gotta take some clones, i could probably take a couple from the huckleberry finally lol the sour d mom is giving me trouble but she probably has a few tips i could take she also needs trimming. I get such a kick outta you growing in 2L's I thought they would grow on ya

I see it as a matter of 'right sizing' things.
My garden is small. My garden has special heat needs.
The 2Ls allow me to grow a wider variety in the available space. The whole SOG concept really requires a certain amount of flow thru the garden that can be hard to achieve with 3 or 4 plants.
Mix everything in a bucket and throw in the whole Osmo feeding routine and Tead scoops out a ladle of gumbo that works well in his little corner of the swamp.
I'm currently imagining a 6" high wooden platform with a cutout in the middle for a large plant and then 2Ls circled around the the center sitting up higher.

Oh... and Thanks!

Im going through my subs and i dont have yours on there, sorry its took so long Lex.

Ah don't worry about it brother people are free to filter in and out at their own leisure lol eitherway glad to have ya aboard!

Im on a rant today looking at all these seed companies. The prices are so outrageous that im just furious. Its a damn seed, cmon. There are a few companies out there that are reasonable but few and far between.

Ya seeds are pretty pricey i figure its that way due to the fact once you grow out the beans you can clone em (if not autoflower strains) and even if you don't clone them you could basically get your money back through the end product. Say 1 bean costs 20 bucks as longs as you get more then a gram harvest from it you made your money back. I look at it as a investment.

Back
Top Bottom