The Joy Of Growing - SweetSue Goes Perpetual

Never get bored seeing this beauty.

I never tire of photographing her. This one's even more amazing.

Jamaican Dream

image34008.jpg

image34007.jpg

Dark Devil Auto (Day 43)

image34010.jpg

Purple coloration already in swing. :slide:

image34011.jpg

image34012.jpg

Good morning sue ! Plants are looking great ! Love that Jamaican dream! Hope all is well in Ur world !

How delightful! I was just getting ready to track your journal down. :laughtwo: I'm doing fine, shepherding a batch towards harvests. Let me take a moment and check up on you.

Be right back guys. Make yourselves at home.

It's difficult to stay on an even keel when the mail is loaded with well-meaning support from the hospice organization.

image34015.jpg

Now I have to stop shaking. On a high note, it took me less than three minutes to stop the tears. That, my friends is a fraction of what I've been surviving. I'm smiling about that as I wait for the last of the tremors to stop. :battingeyelashes: Things are looking up.

I was smoking a taste of the Auto Jack Herer when that mail showed up. Had to finish the piece up after that. Some of the smoothest and hardest hitting yet. Whew!

Shaking quelled. :slide: Must be time for coffee.

Keep your chin up my my friend. Things will continue to improve with time. :Namaste:

Thank you guys for covering for me. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 3:15, which meant rushing about (yeah, like I rush :laughtwo:) to get the drench of the day done before lights out at 4. Whew!! Made it with minutes to spare, AND managed to get some nice pictures for a step-by-step tutorial of sorts on how I do my drenches. I figured it'd help B A R pick up the kit easier. I should have it ready to ship tomorrow. Just pulling together some notes.

Before I run out to do some quick shopping for my ailing daughter and her man (their first shared sickness - remember those blissful days? :laughtwo: ) I wanted to share.

My flow sheets work well for me, providing I consult them and keep documentation current, both things I personally struggle with. :straightface: I'm improving. I realized the other day I needed some way to visually track projected harvest windows for such a wide range of charges. Within each group it turned out I had two to three groups that were tracking together and would likely all finish within days of each other.

image34027.jpg

I dug out some colored paper clips and grouped them. Yellow finishes first. Blue follows, if there are three groups represented, as you see in the third page. Red brings the group to a close. If only two groups are tracking I went with gold and red for visual effect. Just 'cause I liked the way it looked.

image34026.jpg

It made it easier for me to get a long view of the coming harvests. I'm trying to work out how many pots I want going when I downgrade because I should be planting some of those soon.

I love the logistical planning. It's like a mental jigsaw puzzle to me. While I do Callanetics today I'll let it all churn through the mind and tonight I'll look at some strains I know I'll have to work with and do some plotting. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah - that paper to the left is the list of harvests I have projected between now and mid-January. Sucks to be me, huh? :laughtwo:

If I could share, I would. :battingeyelashes: :hug: :love: You know I mean it.

Gotta get outta here. Later. :ciao:

I like how organized you are with have everything down on paper like that. It's awesome. I may take a page outta your book for that. Don't forget to stop back by!! :passitleft:

I like how organized you are with have everything down on paper like that. It's awesome. I may take a page outta your book for that. Don't forget to stop back by!! :passitleft:

If I don't stay this organized I get lost in the jungle! :laughtwo: I'll drop by later.

New Year's Bag Seed (Day 75)

image34034.jpg

Doing that toggle between the Growth Energy and TransWater drenches to the end and just now beginning to load on the trichomes. Healthy ones from the looks of this close-up. I was considering a third CAT, but I think she's caught on now.

Thank you guys for covering for me. I fell asleep and didn't wake up until 3:15, which meant rushing about (yeah, like I rush :laughtwo:) to get the drench of the day done before lights out at 4. Whew!! Made it with minutes to spare, AND managed to get some nice pictures for a step-by-step tutorial of sorts on how I do my drenches. I figured it'd help B A R pick up the kit easier. I should have it ready to ship tomorrow. Just pulling together some notes.

Before I run out to do some quick shopping for my ailing daughter and her man (their first shared sickness - remember those blissful days? :laughtwo: ) I wanted to share.

My flow sheets work well for me, providing I consult them and keep documentation current, both things I personally struggle with. :straightface: I'm improving. I realized the other day I needed some way to visually track projected harvest windows for such a wide range of charges. Within each group it turned out I had two to three groups that were tracking together and would likely all finish within days of each other.

image34027.jpg

I dug out some colored paper clips and grouped them. Yellow finishes first. Blue follows, if there are three groups represented, as you see in the third page. Red brings the group to a close. If only two groups are tracking I went with gold and red for visual effect. Just 'cause I liked the way it looked.

image34026.jpg

It made it easier for me to get a long view of the coming harvests. I'm trying to work out how many pots I want going when I downgrade because I should be planting some of those soon.

I love the logistical planning. It's like a mental jigsaw puzzle to me. While I do Callanetics today I'll let it all churn through the mind and tonight I'll look at some strains I know I'll have to work with and do some plotting. :battingeyelashes:

Yeah - that paper to the left is the list of harvests I have projected between now and mid-January. Sucks to be me, huh? :laughtwo:

If I could share, I would. :battingeyelashes: :hug: :love: You know I mean it.

Gotta get outta here. Later. :ciao:

Dayum. I thought I was OCD. Glad I'm not alone..haha

Love you Sue!

Soul Seeds White Widow (Day 48)

Sitting off in her little corner just packing the blossoms on. At least another month to go.

image34061.jpg

image34062.jpg

There's a batch of colas getting ready to rise up out of here. See them gathering steam? :slide:

image34063.jpg

Back
Top Bottom