The Mountain: Grow Support From The Over 50 Club

20191209_214814.jpg
20191209_214844.jpg
20191210_214031.jpg
20191209_214806.jpg

Morning @dynamohum Looks like you have your hands full there. Love White Widow, grew a few last fall. Here is what I have on the go now. It is Blueberry and two Dr. CBD. #1 days in flower and starting to really put on some frost.

Attachments

• 20191211_210111.jpg
    20191211_210111.jpg
    555 KB · Views: 156
I guess this is not a reply this is a question if any of you guys heard of the brand name is Zeus. I just happened to get a couple of beans of this along with one bud that had two seeds in it I know for a fact that came from the Left Coast. Is very nice but I know nothing about it other than this really pretty good and I just had to beans to bust and just curious

hello everyone im having trouble with my first grow and was wondering if any of the over 50s can help with this, ill post the link to my journal below but the run down is i have 3 plants all around 2-3 week in veg and theyre going purple, dry and crispy. im not sure if this is from over watering however im not using nutes im just using ph water between 5.8 to 6.5.

I'm in my sixties, and I know there are a lot more "seniors" on this forum.

I'm just curious about what the older crowd enjoys smoking. I don't know of an "old folks strain", but we all might be smoking similar strains and just don't realize it. We may have discovered a strain that is good especially for us and just not know the consensus is out there.

I'm relatively new to growing, so I haven't grown that many different strains yet.

Of those I've grown, the only 1 to make my top three would be Caramel Cream.

My other top two (from what I've smoked since turning 55) are Gorilla Glue and OG Kush.

So, if you are, say, 55 years of age or older, please list your top 3 favorite strains! Let's see if there is a common thread!

hello everyone im having trouble with my first grow and was wondering if any of the over 50s can help with this, ill post the link to my journal below but the run down is i have 3 plants all around 2-3 week in veg and theyre going purple, dry and crispy. im not sure if this is from over watering however im not using nutes im just using ph water between 5.8 to 6.5.

You are waaaay behind in feeding the plants nutrients. Coco has nothing for them. Feed them NOW!

Sativa fo day time use, I like Jack Herner or Durban poison and a nice Indica a for nights
such as goril glue or zkittlez there’s so many couch lock types to choose from
I guess for a all around good weed I like thc seeds ultra Best imo. P.s. I’m 67
years young.

I'm just curious about what the older crowd enjoys smoking. I don't know of an "old folks strain", but we all might be smoking similar strains and just don't realize it. We may have discovered a strain that is good especially for us and just not know the consensus is out there.

I'm relatively new to growing, so I haven't grown that many different strains yet.

My other top two (from what I've smoked since turning 55) are Gorilla Glue and OG Kush.

So, if you are, say, 55 years of age or older, please list your top 3 favorite strains! Let's see if there is a common thread!
I'm with you on OG Kush & GG. 2 of my favorites. But I'll take Fire OG & Incredible Bulk for the best I've smoked lately. Fire OG is about 25% THC & Incredible Bulk has an incredible Hash Taste I just love.

72 years, still going strong.
If it weren't for cannabis growing I would probably be spending my days in some slizzy bar drinking beer and smoking cheap cannabis.
Now, I spend my days looking after these ladies.
Current grow.
20190911_093241.jpg

Other grows.
Spring 19' 24 plant Cheese SOG
20190328_205810.jpg

Fall 18' Cheese vertical grow.
20181218_091248 (4).jpg

Spring 18' Five plant LSD vertical grow
20180113_205439 (2).jpg

Spring/Summer 18' LSD Monster Crop
20180630_094020 (2).jpg

The trunk of the above Monster Crop
20180630_174137 (2).jpg

I love my hobby!
An impressive history!

I'm 70 years old and my top three are Thai Stick for the trippy high , OG Kush for a more mellow high and Granddaddy Purple for it's pain relief and relaxing high. I've been smokin since 1969

This is my 70th year. I grow Kushes, mostly; right now I'm enjoying Mazari Grape (medicann seeds); the tent is filled with Peppermint Kush. I'm not against Sativas. But I like the indica effects and taste. Both of these strains have an OG Kush parent. I have learned to adjust my dosage to get different effects. Half a bowl for wake and bake and housework. A full bowl for evening TV, reading etc.; and two bowls in rapid succession (LOL) before entering the bedroom for (ahem) activities or sleep.

This is my 70th year. I grow Kushes, mostly; right now I'm enjoying Mazari Grape (medicann seeds); the tent is filled with Peppermint Kush. I'm not against Sativas. But I like the indica effects and taste. Both of these strains have an OG Kush parent. I have learned to adjust my dosage to get different effects. Half a bowl for wake and bake and housework. A full bowl for evening TV, reading etc.; and two bowls in rapid succession (LOL) before entering the bedroom for (ahem) activities or sleep.
Two bowls in rapid succession and sleep would be my only option! :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom