The Next Generation - Chocoloupe & Goldleaf - 3rd Grow In The GreenThunder Tent

My dad got a great deal on a place in Missouri... house, barn, carport on 3 acres. I’m going to visit soon so he calls to tell me there’s a place very near him for sale… with 12 acres. Also for a great deal, the kind that’s foolish to not at least consider. So I think… maybe I could live there and it really would be nice to be near my dad. Well I just looked up the laws there and NOPE! That will not work for me. Shame though, I was already daydreaming about what I could do with 12 acres.
The lot is way more than necessary and could be a lot of work. Dad says it’s got lots of woods so I was envisioning a little clearing surrounded (hidden) by trees. But with a felony for anything over 35g there’s no hidden enough for me. Especially not when there’s plenty of legal states, like the one I’m in. I do want to move within the next 5 years but I’ll only consider legal states.

I do want to move within the next 5 years but I’ll only consider legal states.

I'd buy it if it was an awesome deal. It is only a matter of time before the entire country is legal. IMHO I feel the federal government is going to decriminalization of it within the next two years and turn it over to the states. As much as the states morals say no, their pockets say yes. Times are changing, legalization is daily and constantly in the news. Previous House Speaker John Boehner has joined the board of a Cannabis advisory board. You think he and the group he's with are going to let a silly little thing like illegal states stand in their way? I thought not!

Immoral Cash trumps Sin always.

Do you think all of those pot smoking rednecks are going to continue to be happy, watching all of the rest of the country go legal and they still can't legally grow and consume. Yeah, thought not! They like their shine and their weed. Another reason to consider why states will go legal. When they find their populations declining and people not moving there, while the populations of legal states continues to increase and prosper, yes they will go legal.

I've used to be in the real estate world and there is one thing for sure, it will never really lose value. If you can afford to buy and sit on it, until the state of Missouri gets their act together and goes legal, go for it in a heart beat and make them reduce the price if they want to sell. At the very least you could go there and live next to your Dad and do some indoor growing until things get right. It won't be long!!!

Now that it's legal in California I have no problem talking about the positive aspects of decriminalization and legalization with anyone who will listen. It's an add on to my normal get out the progressive vote and eliminate hate in America thing. We as a cannabis community need to be extra proactive if we want complete freedom.

Spreading the word with especially folks who are visiting California is one of my things. If they take back a new positive and progressive attitude to the states they come from that are not yet up to speed, it will only add new voices to ending the prohibition. If Green Thunder makes a positive impact on that community he wants to be a part of he will be making it easier for that community also.

We do need to be very wary of the commercialization of Cannabis that wants to keep it for themselves and not let us have our freedom also.

It's faster to look here:
GreenThunder
I guess I need to spend more time looking at profile in great depth. I hadn't actually looked at the about link before on anyone. Education, what's it good for. :laugh::rofl: Thanks

My dad got a great deal on a place in Missouri... house, barn, carport on 3 acres. I’m going to visit soon so he calls to tell me there’s a place very near him for sale… with 12 acres. Also for a great deal, the kind that’s foolish to not at least consider.

Interesting side note, One of my buddies just emailed me last night all excited that Missouri is considering legalization... Just thought I would mention that, not to sway your decision LOL... Green Days, and man I can smell your place from here WOW...

There you go! It may still take a while to get it passed, but I'm sure it will happen. Anytime states see they are losing a cash flow item, they will figure out how to get back on track. It's only a question of time now.

states see they are losing a cash flow item, they will figure out how to get back on track. It's only a question of time now.

That's my thinking too. The money will make all the difference. My son has been driving a big rig around the country and says Colorado has the BEST roads and rest stops.... you can be sure other states are paying attention. Nobody wants to pass up that kind of money.

Awesome, that's what I'm talking about. Follow the money. Even law enforcement knows they have much less issues to deal with folks who smoke. I'm not saying it's going to happen overnight. It even took California a couple of tries. But the tide is turning and eventuality the prohibition will be ended nation wide.

A couple days ago I accidentally snapped off a couple of Psycho’s top branches. I keep a toolbox nearby so I taped them up. The second one was barely hanging by a couple fibers… it died. But the first one has survived despite only being attached by about a quarter inch. The tape didn’t hold and it fell over for a full day but it shows no sign of stress so I taped it back up.

This is the casualty site and two replacements taking over already

Psycho should be tough as nails

She sure seems to be.
I saw your defoliation over on your journal and while I couldn't imagine doing that.... I could see she really needed it. So did it!! I had to be sneaky because hubby would have never agreed. He just doesn't understand these things. He's always apologizing to the girls after I bend and prune... I tell him to say "you're welcome" because they love bondage ;)

consider this a new level of super cropping?

Maybe but I'd be hard pressed to do it intentionally... and could face the silent treatment and a lot of sulky pouting (hubby) :laugh:

We could consider this a new level of super cropping?

Lmao, So TOOL BOX CROPPING ???? Green Days all... Gotta say though those are some good looking stalks inside and out.. I would have definately cloned that complete break, just my pocket change on that.. Good luck, and man another stop with no let downs... Good Shit....

I've got three clones already, though 2 are going to a new home. I have no idea what the end product is like and I have so many other strains to grow. I almost wish I had a warehouse but then it would become a job. Hey... there's an idea!! I used to think I'd take care of kids in my home after I retire... nope, not gonna happen. Plants it shall be!!

Back
Top Bottom