The Next Generation - Chocoloupe & Goldleaf - 3rd Grow In The GreenThunder Tent

How's the smoke from the chocolope

Well I mixed up some of the Chocolope and goldleaf labels so I'm not positive which is which. I have another small batch of each drying (properly labeled) so I can better answer that in a couple weeks.

Harvest weights are in… it’s my smallest yield (per plant) caused by over crowding the tent/grow space.

These are the dry weights
Psycho: 3.9 oz
Goldleaf: 6 oz (2 plants)
Chocolope: 9.2 oz (2 plants)

The Chocolope that was in the middle, directly below the light gave 5.7 oz while the GL in the farthest corner was choked out and only produced 2.6oz. It all adds up to 19.1 oz and I’m certainly not complaining. Besides the over crowding, I added an extra challenge by using new nutes without proper research.
I'll add weights from the mini harvest later this week.

The Psycho has maintained a bit of her lovely scent and is proving to be good for pain. The other two smell like hay but give a decent high.

My next batch will move into the tent tonight. It’s the hydro vs coco comparison with Laughing Buddha… and I’m adding a grape ape clone. I said I was going to only do 2 this time but couldn't resist a 3rd.

I picked up a 125 micro screen and made dry rub kief tonight with some popcorn buds I've had stashed in the freezer.

PHOTO_20180725_184144.jpg

I think it’s probably more green than it should be but I’m thrilled with my first attempt

PHOTO_20180725_184952.jpg
PHOTO_20180725_185028.jpg

I think it's a mix of Chocolope and Goldleaf. We sprinkled it on a bowl of Chocolope and WOW!! Feeling good, really really good.

I didn’t take a before pic because I wanted to get going while it was at its coldest. I didn’t do a 2nd rub because I couldn’t put it back in the freezer and it was already greenish with the first rub.

PHOTO_20180725_184227.jpg

I can still use this to make butter, right? I mean, it still has good stuff in it that can be extracted?

I made a batch of canna wine from trimmings that I used for bubble hash and ran through three times. The wine has a pretty good kick to it -so yeah they’ll be something left in there for sure, IMO.

I picked up a 125 micro screen and made dry rub kief tonight with some popcorn buds I've had stashed in the freezer.

PHOTO_20180725_184144.jpg

I think it’s probably more green than it should be but I’m thrilled with my first attempt

PHOTO_20180725_184952.jpg
PHOTO_20180725_185028.jpg

I think it's a mix of Chocolope and Goldleaf. We sprinkled it on a bowl of Chocolope and WOW!! Feeling good, really really good.

I didn’t take a before pic because I wanted to get going while it was at its coldest. I didn’t do a 2nd rub because I couldn’t put it back in the freezer and it was already greenish with the first rub.

PHOTO_20180725_184227.jpg

I can still use this to make butter, right? I mean, it still has good stuff in it that can be extracted?
First few grows I froze all my trim, the threw some dry ice on it to make it even mo' freezy and break it up, then I sifted with an 80m screen and got 3+ grams of really white hash. Have not touched it yet.

I used some dry ice that came with a food order-pretty simple and easy clean up-Post 126

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom