The Next Generation - Chocoloupe & Goldleaf - 3rd Grow In The GreenThunder Tent

My poor neglected journal... plants are still limping to the finish line. At the last update drainage was a problem. After the recommendation to core, I did just that :cool: I grabbed a nearby dowel and just started punching holes into the rootzone.... trying not to cringe at the sound of breaking roots. I've also used nearly a qt bottle of sfl-100 and drainage is mostly normal.
Also, we've switched to GH Flora trio nutes out of necessity. I'm not going to use the NFTG nutes again and can't see buying more at this point. I hope this isn't a terrible mistake but hopefully not disastrous at least. It's been less than a week and the only possible effect I can see is one of the goldleaf has many orange pistils

The other gl is tucked in the back corner and the others are more greedy with the light.

But her cola looks like a hidden gem...

And what big leaves she has!

Thanks - I’ve checked in before but was too lazy to scroll far. I bought some Chocolope last month and was very happy with it. While it lasted.
Ordered some seeds last week.
Have you grown it before?

Have you grown it before?

I have not grown nor smoked it before. I chose them based on the description and reviews. Of the four strains I have growing, I've only previously tasted the Grape Ape. I had it 2 different times with 2 very different experiences. The first was the best weed I'd had and the second was dry and impressive. I'm hoping for results like my first experience

Clear pics and clear trichs!

I was surprised to get clear pics holding the scope with my left and phone with my right. Thought I'd give it a try before taking a clipping to view on the table. Was not, however, surprised by clear trichs.... I like to take an early peek so I can see the change better. ✌

We harvested 5 plants this weekend: 2 goldleaf, 2 chocolope, 1 Psycho. I didn't intend to have 5 in the 4x4 but was forced to add the fifth due to circumstances beyond my control. However I now know four is even too many. My next batch will be 2 (hydro vs coco comparison) and 3 wil be my max.

Wet weights later but some pics now.

Trust me folks.... more plants really will result in lower yields.

Back
Top Bottom