Time to pull it? Yes or No? today's trichome picture,Thanx all paticipaters!!!

trichomes

I am very close to pulling this girl for harvest. Here is todays trichome picture. I don't get signs of Amber with this Sativa hybrid strain, all 420 Member input GREATLY appreciated.
tri613.jpg
613_2.jpg
6_13_4.jpg

Re: Time to pull it? YES or NO? todays trichome picture,Thanx all paticipaters!!!

I think you know the answer to the question my friend(bring on the gallows):high-five::rip:

Re: Time to pull it? YES or NO? todays trichome picture,Thanx all paticipaters!!!

You can pull it if you want. The high is different when the triches are milky or amber. Milky triches will have a more uplifted and energetic high whereas the amber triches give you more of a couchlock high, you can also harvest when it's 50/50 or 30/70. it's really up to you and how you like your high.
I like to harvest when they are milky, on my next cycle I'll have more ladies so I'll try to harvest at different stages and compare.
Maybe you could harvest half now and the rest in a couple of weeks or when you feel the triches are right.

The THC in the trichomes degrades into CBD and CBN when they turn from milky to amber, that's why the high is different, it's a different compound.
So the decision is yours.

Good luck!!! btw what strain is it?

Looks pretty tasty to me & i'm sure you will be reward well for your time 'n' effort involved in growing :Namaste:

Pistils look dark. If that's what I see there. If she were mine, I would get a few good bud pics and grab the snips....She is just how I like them..

For me I like the more couchlock high so I usually wait until I see a good 15-25% amber before pulling. My meds are always good for sleep and pain :)

Back
Top Bottom