Timing the cationic drench

High and good evening.
Here are a couple of pics at 2 weeks post CD.
Strain is Platinum Gorilla by In House Genetics @ flip 51
Frosty_bud_shot.jpg

More_bud_shots.jpg
Frosty_PG_buds.jpg

Stage, When did you Cat?

Did you say you did it a little later then the norm?

Stage, When did you Cat?

Did you say you did it a little later then the norm?

I went to day 37 for the 1st cat. The 2nd followed at day 41.
:passitleft:

And I am assuming this is about a 9 or 10 week strain?

May try it with my Mandarin Cookies, breeder says 55 to 70 days. Since I don't know exactly which phenos I have, I may wait.

Definitely looks like it was kind to your trees.

The breeder says 8-9 weeks.
I run 11/13 lighting which gives me a pretty accurate finish to what they say.
Hope this helps.
;)

I did early last round too. I have a huck kush in flower again, I'm gonna wait till day 28 instead of 21. Then next round might change again until I find sweet spot

I've done a late and a right at bud set CD and would say that the later CD was the best Producer. The end of week 4 was the sweet spot for me. I guess once the bids are set and let them get another weeks in and and the next watering. After that should be the banger!! I completely noticed the difference in my grows. When I followed Duggan's guidance I nailed it lol when I went at it alone, I hit my thumb a few times here and there .

It's an old Dell laptop. Win 7. Never had any real problems with it. I don't push it. I'm sure it's something minor.
Probably, I am on a 12 year old toshiba with win 7 and it works ok.

I did report the problem, and one I noticed when posting that pic. My latest thumbnails were missing and they are suppose to be fixed now.

Hopefully if it is on their end they will sort it out soon.

Yeah, my pics don't get that border highlight at all. It'll get sorted...
Probably, I am on a 12 year old toshiba with win 7 and it works ok.

I did report the problem, and one I noticed when posting that pic. My latest thumbnails were missing and they are suppose to be fixed now.

Hopefully if it is on their end they will sort it out soon.

Governmentchz - There's a new photo tutorial which may help: Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

If however the problem you describe continues, please let me know and we'll do all we can to help.

overlord - This is supposed to resolve itself in a couple of days. If it does not, please again let me know.

Thank you for your patience, Gentlemen, whilst we work through all the software tweaks.

Thanks for looking into this Teddy. FWIW I'm having the same persistent issue. I was able to upload images without issue, but placing them in the body of my post is still not possible. I click on camera and my media window opens. The picture I want to add is there, so I click on it...nothing. As I hover the cursor over the image, the picture name pops up in a slim black bar in the bottom of the image, but I can initiate no further action aside from closing the window.

Back
Top Bottom