Timing the cationic drench

I think I'd be more convinced of the CD effects on buds if there were controls (plants that did not receive the CD).

I'm not disputing that CD is helpful, but buds fatten up all the time with time, sometimes quite quickly, so these before & after photos aren't really convincing evidence.
Andihelped,
High and good afternoon.

Convincing evidence of what?:nomo:

I understand what your point is.

This Cat Drench thread I believe is intended to illustrate the window of "bud set".

With that being said, this thread is very helpful for those who run Doc's Kit.

Those who want to run side by side tests are welcome to do so.

The convincing evidence is apparent across most kit grows and is reproducible.
:passitleft:
High farmers!
Today I present two plants at 32 days after flip.

These plants are getting their 1st CD tonight.

Well said Stage, also I don’t think he’s noticing the incredible resin increase there... Cat drenches aren’t really about fattening up the buds. It’s more for resin production. No way you can’t see the crazy results of that cat Drench... working as intended when applied at the right time.

Hey Halp! What Stage and Daj said. Controls would make for a cool comparison, take 2 plants of same strain and stage, give one the CD and one regular water and see if there is a noticeable difference in resin. I've seen enough before/after pics to be convinced, some show significant increase in frost overnight!

:yummy:

Saludos! To all the brixheads out here. Hope everyone is doing well today. I got this blueberry muffin pushing along at day 17 post flip. Caught me by surprise how fast she’s moving. I just hit them with GE and am thinking straight water then cat drench.
I was hoping to get some input from this great community we got going here. Probably the main factor in my choice to go High Brix. Other than the fake plant pics Doc and the rest of you hoodlums try to pass of as your own..
A5E37639-1A30-4B59-A7ED-9959FF6E9712.jpeg
64FB3FD7-6A2E-4E64-B8FE-96701A40CCE4.jpeg
8AB0FCEE-2531-4580-AF3A-C6AD7850C301.jpeg

Haha, right on @Chinaloa! You're right on, I'd say they'll be ready for the cats after a straight water but you could also try a later cat like stage and Duggan do by going water, trans, water, cats. Either way will be good. Looking great! Do you have a journal?

I saw that the results from the later Cat have been positive. I think I’ll try and get the extra transplant drench in there .Thank you for that!

No journal yet. But as I finally have a room in which I have sufficient space and control of the environment, I think I’m finally feeling courageous enough to start one up.

There really is no place like this community when it comes to supporting each others crazy endeavors.

I saw that the results from the later Cat have been positive. I think I’ll try and get the extra transplant drench in there .Thank you for that!

No journal yet. But as I finally have a room in which I have sufficient space and control of the environment, I think I’m finally feeling courageous enough to start one up.

There really is no place like this community when it comes to supporting each others crazy endeavors.

I wonder if anyone else will chime in on the cat question? I just wanted to throw that option of a later cat in but at the same time, she looks ready. I know you won't go wrong either way!

Drop us a link over in Doc's Q&A journal when you start the journal and drop by mine if you get a chance. I do love the 420 mag community, especially the brixxers, just an awesome group!

I wonder if anyone else will chime in on the cat question? I just wanted to throw that option of a later cat in but at the same time, she looks ready. I know you won't go wrong either way!

Drop us a link over in Doc's Q&A journal when you start the journal and drop by mine if you get a chance. I do love the 420 mag community, especially the brixxers, just an awesome group!

It’s truly Amazing how hard it is to mess things up using the Kit. Even before I could dial in my environment, it was the healthiest anything I have ever grown had ever looked.

Thanks again ween. I’ll definitely check out your journal. And get on starting one for myself .

It’s truly Amazing how hard it is to mess things up using the Kit. Even before I could dial in my environment, it was the healthiest anything I have ever grown had ever looked.

Thanks again ween. I’ll definitely check out your journal. And get on starting one for myself .

:high-five:

I've always thought that was the best part, too. Sure, the Kit turns out nice chemical-free produce, but the best part is how hard it is to screw up in the first place! If you get everything right, the results are usually spectacular. If you screw up, the results are still usually great. :)

:bongrip:

:high-five:

I've always thought that was the best part, too. Sure, the Kit turns out nice chemical-free produce, but the best part is how hard it is to screw up in the first place! If you get everything right, the results are usually spectacular. If you screw up, the results are still usually great. :)

:bongrip:
Not to mention the complete elimination of any pest problems. Truly all encompassing!

Saludos! To all the brixheads out here. Hope everyone is doing well today. I got this blueberry muffin pushing along at day 17 post flip. Caught me by surprise how fast she’s moving. I just hit them with GE and am thinking straight water then cat drench.
I was hoping to get some input from this great community we got going here. Probably the main factor in my choice to go High Brix. Other than the fake plant pics Doc and the rest of you hoodlums try to pass of as your own..
A5E37639-1A30-4B59-A7ED-9959FF6E9712.jpeg
64FB3FD7-6A2E-4E64-B8FE-96701A40CCE4.jpeg
8AB0FCEE-2531-4580-AF3A-C6AD7850C301.jpeg
Hello there China...Ween said to come over and have a look see. Your girl there is doing very well sir.
For the Cats.....try to always get a good Transplant Drench in before the two consecutive CD's. Ok.....GE before them is not recommended but will not hurt .She looks to have a nice sheen on her which is an indication of a higher 'brix' level and general overall great health...nice job so far .
Ok...about this place...you have stumbled upon a very cool spot ...here on the web and are a lucky guy i should add!
This is by far the coolest ,most rewarding weed forum out there. The growers around these parts are very accomplished and know their stuff..but the real joy comes from the high level of integrity they all have as people.They/we will assist you at every opportunity that presents itself and will not let you down. We like to keep our egos in check and dont put up with any bad talk or bad vibes.
This group is a special one and we all 'root' for one another.
China...please get around to some of the other brix journals ...just to get a good feel for our most awesome group.
Doc Bud is the creator of our 'kit' and has spent countless hrs perfecting it along with our help and feedback. It really is the best growing system out there and comes with Doc's never ending , real time help and guidance.
Like i said ...you are very lucky to have found us....cheers to ya China and welcome aboard sir....you have just been 'assimilated'......:welcome:.....

Hello there China...Ween said to come over and have a look see. Your girl there is doing very well sir.
For the Cats.....try to always get a good Transplant Drench in before the two consecutive CD's. Ok.....GE before them is not recommended but will not hurt .She looks to have a nice sheen on her which is an indication of a higher 'brix' level and general overall great health...nice job so far .
Ok...about this place...you have stumbled upon a very cool spot ...here on the web and are a lucky guy i should add!
This is by far the coolest ,most rewarding weed forum out there. The growers around these parts are very accomplished and know their stuff..but the real joy comes from the high level of integrity they all have as people.They/we will assist you at every opportunity that presents itself and will not let you down. We like to keep our egos in check and dont put up with any bad talk or bad vibes.
This group is a special one and we all 'root' for one another.
China...please get around to some of the other brix journals ...just to get a good feel for our most awesome group.
Doc Bud is the creator of our 'kit' and has spent countless hrs perfecting it along with our help and feedback. It really is the best growing system out there and comes with Doc's never ending , real time help and guidance.
Like i said ...you are very lucky to have found us....cheers to ya China and welcome aboard sir....you have just been 'assimilated'......:welcome:.....

Thank you for the warm welcome and all that you do for this community Duggan! I’ve been sitting back just soaking up game from all of you around these parts. Now I think it’s time to delve a little deeper and participate and grow along side the elite in clean medicine.

Thank you for the warm welcome and all that you do for this community Duggan! I’ve been sitting back just soaking up game from all of you around these parts. Now I think it’s time to delve a little deeper and participate and grow along side the elite in clean medicine.

Very cool....see you around these parts! Enjoy the night fellow 'brixer'...:passitleft:

Just an update on the CAT countdown. Day 22 post flip. Brixed last night and drench with transplant today. One more straight water and I’m hitting her with the Cat! First time flowering this blueberry muffin and I’m liking what I’ve seen so far. Would appreciate anyone’s feedback.:passitleft:
0C32C79B-43D5-44E2-B23F-5A553D2A05D8.jpeg
224F95BE-5D12-4080-A51E-CA7C957728D8.jpeg

You could do Cat today, if you haven't done the Trans yet. :thumb:

That's a gorgeous plant - nice work!

+reps

Back
Top Bottom