Timing the cationic drench

Ohh, now you're getting too advanced for me. Maybe gray or someone else will chime in. Personally, I would give the straight water because that would be 3 drenches in a row and cat has lots of trans in it anyways. That girl is going to explode with resin even more once she gets the cats!

:high-five:

Here's how I'd look at it. Try counting back from chop. It'd be nice to finish with a Growth drench before chop. Then you need time for a rinse before that, and the last Cat before that. So if you're 4 days between waterings, that's 12 days or so.

So your second CAT should be 12 days before chop, roughly, which means the first one should be 16 days (or earlier) before chop ... if you're 4 days between waterings.

You risk some burn if you follow a Trans directly with a Cat - it'd be nice to get a rinse in first.

Thanks for all the help guys!! I’ll sneak in a straight water before the Cats.
That’s a cool way to think of it Gray, I have roughly 27 days to go until the 7 week mark suggested by the breeder, so I should be able to get a couple of GE drenches in before I knock her down.
hope everyone has a great rest of their night.

Thanks for all the help guys!! I’ll sneak in a straight water before the Cats.
That’s a cool way to think of it Gray, I have roughly 27 days to go until the 7 week mark suggested by the breeder, so I should be able to get a couple of GE drenches in before I knock her down.
hope everyone has a great rest of their night.

7 weeks!? I don't think breeder times are very accurate plus they might start counting from pistils not flip. One thing with the kit is they'll usually go longer which is good and bad. I've seen people suggest, when you think it's done, give it another week or two and that's perfect. Ha! :rofl: you should go ahead and start a journal now and then just continue with it when you start your next plant/s. That beautiful girl of yours needs to be shown off! You just need to post a link and a pic or two of her over in the Doc Q&A journal and the brixxers will come a runnin.

:passitleft:

Ok - how late is too late?

I gave a TP 2 days ago and assume another 2-3days till dry enough for another drench/watering.

As Graytail notes above I ideally need to give water before a Cat. This means I wouldn’t get the first Cat in for at least another 6-7days.

It’s currently 24days from flip to 11/13. Is 30days post flip too late?

Here’s a candid photo or 2 from right now (bear in mind this is the most tightly stacked Blue Dream in the history of cannabis! Only 4 days since pistils ).
image.jpg
image.jpg

:Namaste:

^ What he said.

Sheesh Duggan, you're letting 'em go another 2 weeks? We're gonna need a new set of numbers then. o_O

You are in the other group. 51% of the group on this forum is not in your group. you sell your weed to the people that are members of the forum. they cant. they sell to the same 49% that they are from. your another person besides them and it does not make the value of your cannabis worth more to me even though it could be the only reason urs has higher value.
I think I understand even less now. Maybe I’m just bad with percentages.

Back
Top Bottom