Tomula's Living Organics In Soil With Olla Irrigation Perpetual Indoor Garden

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

I'm glad it helped, by sharing we can teach each other so people do not repeat the mistakes. :high-five: I will do it with a net this time just to try new things, if it doesn't work, I will use strings again. Thanks for the appreciation. Your plants will surely benefit from more top buds and light penetration. Looking forward to it. :Namaste:
With net..you mean SCOG or SOG ( I mess them up) You can easily make the net yourself.
I have that next in my " let's try something new" list:goodjob:

Re: Tomula's Third Grow - Indoor Soil WW/AK47 Manifolding 300W LED - It's Good To Be

Ok, so she has caught up after the cutting and defoil. I think the pictures are self-explanatory. I'll wait a few days before installing the netting and lollypopping her. The worms will be added then with a level of younger compost, so they will have something to eat and after that another level of compost, some shredded cardboard for cellulose and coffee grounds- any insight about that welcomed, used are ok, right? Soil's ph is about 7.
We got ourselves some tea brewing, from the weeds on his garden, it is in a bucket. The secret ingredients are my piss and top growth of some nettles (no not really but I liked the idea of having secret ingredients :laughtwo:). Just some organic matter and water let it sit for a week, while stirring it every day to aerate it, then straining it and mix it 1:10 in each watering (will see).
Also, the 2 clones are hopefully saved, time will tell.
The setup is the same hardware but in different closet. The Mars Hydro 300W LEDs has been modified as I couldn't stand the tornado sound it made with its 3 tiny fans. I left them outside for the ability to install custom ducting to make separated air circuit. Note the magnificent custom paint-job :adore:. I will order 3x3x7 grow tent hopefully this week and a small oscillating fan.
Right, less talking, more looking -> Enjoy!:
P1090310.JPG

P1090309.JPG

P1090311.JPG

P1090312.JPG

P1090313.JPG

P1090314.JPG

P1090315.JPG

Any tips and tricks are welcome. Love you all! Happy growing!
:Namaste:

:bravo: she's looking great, has a real nice base to her. Now the hard part 8 or 16? With 16 you will definitely need the screen to keep em up lol. Keep up the great work

Thank you for the kind words. Yeah, 8 or 16, that is the question (I now it will blend). I can go for some side-branch action right now. All the mains on the edge and the middle filled with side buds (or the other way around?). I have almost 5x5 holes in my net, I think it is too big, but I can add two layers to make more dense netting for spreading and second layer for evening the height in time for the flower time. My next scheduled visit to her will be in Friday I will decide since then as I was studying the free feeding solutions. Now it's time to look what can be done with 8 or 16 tops and what will I need. I have an idea or two. Cheers!

:cheer: You are doing a great job.
Did you get my email?

Thank you, doing my best (but not better!). I'm going through my mail right now and I see yours in there.

Looks Fantastic man top Notch job :goodjob:
I didn't notice my fans loud at all but I have the 400w maybe they have different ones in them....

Looks Fantastic man top Notch job :goodjob:
I didn't notice my fans loud at all but I have the 400w maybe they have different ones in them....

Thank you for the kind words. Yes, the 400W has bigger fans.

OK so just quick update. I pruned her today, just the very bottom, left the leaves in the pot as the soil will be topped Sunday. The soil compacted more than I thought, but hey that's life. I will leave her with 8 tops, so she can stay closer to the light. I will be ordering grow tent this weekend. Finally, all the comfort and space. Also new seeds arrived. Jack Herer and Blue Dream plus I got some freebies autos- 1x Ak-47 and 3x Demon Auto Tao. AngryBird in Monday. Here is a couple of new pics, both before watering, she perked up shortly after:

P1090320.JPG

P1090318.JPG

Happy growing and living to you all.
:Namaste:

:circle-of-love: you have her in a bag and then a bucket?? Good 1!!! I have the bag.. and was thinking of bucket!!

So, she grew up a bit more. I tried some gentle supercropping on her and I will see how that unfolds. I am also pruning her as she goes. We will start to feed her with our garden tea on Wednesday or Thursday. It ought to be strong so I hope she will like it. There are currently 5 smallish worms in the container that I know about. That's good as they help aerate the soil and break down the leaves I drop in the pot. I will hopefully find more. It was quite dry here as the geoengineers were spraying the clouds. Anyways here are some new pictures, she is doing great, strong stem and the leaves all look good. Enjoy:

P1090321.JPG

P1090322.JPG

P1090324.JPG

:love: Love you all! :Namaste:

you are a real expert Tom :) good job. she will grow just super nicely

you are a real expert Tom :) good job. she will grow just super nicely

Thank you, this is only my second attempt at manifold and I topped few of my friends plants. Far from expert, but I'm getting there, haha. You can do anything with the plant in vegetative stage as long as you give her care and love. Then let it do its thing. And I did not forget about our little plan. Patience. Cheers!

Thank you, this is only my second attempt at manifold and I topped few of my friends plants. Far from expert, but I'm getting there, haha. You can do anything with the plant in vegetative stage as long as you give her care and love. Then let it do its thing. And I did not forget about our little plan. Patience. Cheers!

:thanks: I am looking at your air filter too.. it is just so absolutely brilliant!

:cheer:she looks great.:bravo:
So, she grew up a bit more. I tried some gentle supercropping on her and I will see how that unfolds. I am also pruning her as she goes. We will start to feed her with our garden tea on Wednesday or Thursday. It ought to be strong so I hope she will like it. There are currently 5 smallish worms in the container that I know about. That's good as they help aerate the soil and break down the leaves I drop in the pot. I will hopefully find more. It was quite dry here as the geoengineers were spraying the clouds. Anyways here are some new pictures, she is doing great, strong stem and the leaves all look good. Enjoy:

P1090321.JPG

P1090322.JPG

P1090324.JPG

:love: Love you all! :Namaste:

HI Tom

Did you germinate your new seeds or are you waiting for the 1st to finish?

HI Tom

Did you germinate your new seeds or are you waiting for the 1st to finish?

They are waiting. Lying in the fridge. Just chilling.

Back
Top Bottom