Total nube

Wrgreene25

Longtime smoker, first time growing REAL medicine. Starting seeds in RR and been told great things, but my "sprouts" have long and weak stems, and no real leafs. All small and puny. Different strains, from different seed banks, couple look great, but majority suck. Any input would be appreciated! Again, nube,so "dumbing down" would be preferred. Know I prolly did something wrong, just please be gentle. ;)

Well, sir! Ding, ding, ding, we have a winner! I'm a dumbass! Thanks so much! I'll move them down. And I was using l.e.d's. That bad? I've "raped" the grow tint, but will post pics when I set it back up. Waiting on beans! Saw your quote, and I heard Marlboro is gonna package joint in legal states?! They can be the "Budweiser " of weed, I'll just be the Stone!!

Depending on what LED's your using you may not want to go 4 inches. Even a Mars Hydro will burn a seedling up at 4 inches in about 4 hours. Let's see what your using. With a decent LED you need to be about 16" or more. With tiny light bulb looking things yeah, 4"

Depending on what LED's your using you may not want to go 4 inches. Even a Mars Hydro will burn a seedling up at 4 inches in about 4 hours. Let's see what your using. With a decent LED you need to be about 16" or more. With tiny light bulb looking things yeah, 4"

I had my led bulbs about two inches actually. I know there's diff types. Mine were the 100 watt. They didn't get hot. We're prob talking bout two diff led. Cause these are like a CFL. 16 inches would cause them to stretch.
795565a77f753e0b2e2dd3f783f0025b.jpg
I use a splitter and use two per hood. I only use for bout two weeks or so then switch to 600 watt mh.

All Signs Point To A Corporate Takeover Of The Marijuana Industry By Bayer, Monsanto

I had my led bulbs about two inches actually. I know there's diff types. Mine were the 100 watt. They didn't get hot. We're prob talking bout two diff led. Cause these are like a CFL. 16 inches would cause them to stretch.
795565a77f753e0b2e2dd3f783f0025b.jpg
I use a splitter and use two per hood. I only use for bout two weeks or so then switch to 600 watt mh.

All signs point to a corporate takeover of the marijuana industry by Bayer, Monsanto - NaturalNews.com
I know you know the difference. But the op may not. For all we know hes using a mars 1600 lol. 4 inches with that would probably turn his soil to stone. With the bulds your using you can probably have it touching

Sent from my VS980 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Hey folks. Nube, again. well, getting new lights as my led now has a short in the female plug in for the chord. I would fix it, but recently find myself with one arm!(lol). recommendations??? thinking NMH or HPS on a pulley system, but would really appreciate input! It's funny cuz the one seed i threw OD is growing like a "weed", ha ha

Hey folks. Nube, again. well, getting new lights as my led now has a short in the female plug in for the chord. I would fix it, but recently find myself with one arm!(lol). recommendations??? thinking NMH or HPS on a pulley system, but would really appreciate input! It's funny cuz the one seed i threw OD is growing like a "weed", ha ha

Mh for veg. Hps for flower.

Back
Top Bottom