Trala’s Tent

On yield, don't panic TraLa , you are getting OK returns for the plants at 2+oz .Photoperiods need long veg periods to gain the advantage and plenty of l.s.t/supercropping etc.. The medium plays a huge role too. soil yields are historically less than hydro as a rule too.
I don’t like supercropping. Breaking their arms literally gives me anxiety. I feel like I’m hurting them. I know it’s stupid but in my heart that’s how I feel. I’d rather less yield.

Hey good luck with the belly full. She must be getting close :)
hahahaha hahahaha is the only way to reply to this post T. brilliant. I tried "helpers" before but they have big mouths too. !. My "helper" announces my intentions if I touch the step ladders now. "are you watering tourbflowers Daddy ? , can I do it again ?. ( she "helped" when she was 4 once , she is now nearly 7 !!!!!!!!! even the 3 year old waits at the foot of the ladder with a big grin for me when I attempt to sneak in and out. your write up was brilliant T. lol Charts are great but soon become a chore to keep track and record on. Once you get used to the Mc , you will get a feel for it more. 1g can make all the difference at the strength it is too. You can tell how special it is by the amazing "sweet Unicorn shit" smell that is something I never get used to!!. sadly opens eyes up to the scamming around bottled nutes and separation of elements to make even more bottles of water to buy. welcome to the sensible club.lol
They provide so much love and laughter.

It’s an exciting time.

Ive just got to learn how to use it now.

:)

I don’t like supercropping. Breaking their arms literally gives me anxiety. I feel like I’m hurting them. I know it’s stupid but in my heart that’s how I feel. I’d rather less yield.

Hey good luck with the belly full. She must be getting close :)

They provide so much love and laughter.

It’s an exciting time.

Ive just got to learn how to use it now.

:)
anytime now as she is term in a week or two. He is engaged now too. exciting times and hopefully a home birth to avoid the death camp maternity wards here. never had a good experience due to "caring" career consultants and ante natal care. sadly under investigationt now for their poor recording and avoidable infant deaths finally.... downer but a very hit and miss affair here. NHS died decades ago amd was replaced by "THE TRUSTS" entities who are responsible for so much destruction and removing the very codes that were meant to be paramount. protection of "THE TRUST" is the mantra we here whenever there is a wrongdoing or fatal error.. Bring back homeopathy and drown the quack doc , snake oil reps too. lol

Don't worry about broken down vegetable matter at a break. they soon recover and make a knuckle that will be helpful for weight support later. I have demonstrated that one too you before with plants pics. consider it a bone reset for better mobility . lol. On flipping , don't forget they often double in size due to stretch so plan for where they will begin heading upwards with that in mind. Use the stretch to build the cola lengths by tying them at point you want the vertical to start. They will support themselves as they know they are going to bear fruit too but will grow appropriately for their strength. Have faithbin these ladies T . You know how well they bounce back now . be brave T , bend that notch!!. heehee

I gave them just one of the end of Veg feed. Should I do that for one more week or flip tomorrow?

What would you do?
I keep up the veg feed until I start to see flowers, so you could flip today, but continue the veg feed for another week or 10 days...we're talking about your "new" nutes, right?
You could probably start the bloom dosage any time now, but my thinking is that the plant's needs don't really change much till she starts producing flowers, so more nutes aren't really needed till then, as long as they're doing ok with the current dosage, might as well wait to add more mc.
reminder that I am kind of likeable
Very likeable, I'd say - your "colorful" language reminds me of my daughter- If they took the "F" word out of the english language, she'd be speechless... :)

Hi T. Did a few branches supercrop yesterday and took some pics of how to gently do it without a snap. I did it at around 5pm yesterday and will follow on with a pic tonight of 24 hrs later . You will be able to see for yourself how the plants don't mind at all and just re-route themselves. #3 Purple monkey is way too leggy compared to the other 2 , she has been pushing the light height so needed the reduction. I would only use supercropping until the stretch is done and then I leave them alone. They still transport nutes and even the squished stem allows transport of them . They soon knuckle up as in the pic below
20210703_145554.jpg
20210703_145358.jpg
20210703_145241.jpg
20210703_145102.jpg

Below is a few to show the gentle way to bend 90° . Thumb and forefinger are all that's needed ( insert "that's what she said " for 10 silly sausage points !) If you roll the stem between them while applying increasing gentle pressure.
20210703_151640.jpg
20210703_150455.jpg
20210703_151142.jpg
20210703_151356.jpg
20210703_152227.jpg

Hope it can help you get over the worry and as your still in veg , they would not skip a beat at all. Will update pic later to show the recovery and progress . ( hope pic dump was ok)

I keep up the veg feed until I start to see flowers, so you could flip today, but continue the veg feed for another week or 10 days...we're talking about your "new" nutes, right?
You could probably start the bloom dosage any time now, but my thinking is that the plant's needs don't really change much till she starts producing flowers, so more nutes aren't really needed till then, as long as they're doing ok with the current dosage, might as well wait to add more mc.

Very likeable, I'd say - your "colorful" language reminds me of my daughter- If they took the "F" word out of the english language, she'd be speechless... :)
less is more it seems with normal nutes as they need less N which is how we get sold them with fancy names and pretty bottles. seems with mc , the dosage increases without compensating forn
less N but never a lock out or ill effect from it. really unique stuff in that respect.

as promised ( threatened.lol) here are the supercropped results 20 hr later. All heading upwards again and no slowdown at all. Trust yourself and do a couple of branches to experiment. even if you lost one in the process , you learn the method next attempt.
20210704_141530.jpg
20210704_141414.jpg
20210704_141249.jpg
20210704_140917.jpg

:thanks: for the wonderful diagrams, GanjaGD! I'm new to growing and training as well and have bookmarked your post for future reference.

:thanks: for the wonderful diagrams, GanjaGD! I'm new to growing and training as well and have bookmarked your post for future reference.
my pleasure Hash girl. some really useful methods for most environments and sizes on 420. These plants are hard to kill despite the panics seen when tips yellow or leaves die off. lol They can take a lot of punishment in veg for sure and still bounce back fully. Never be afraid to try stuff. limbs can be replaced or two will grow in its place often. Happy to help anytime. just need a @Ganjagrandaddy and I am there. lol good luck

Happy weekend TraLa, you are much more than kinda likable - you are da bomb!!! :surf:

Get your groove on.

what’s on tap for your weekend?

We are at July 4th holiday may have to play in some water, IDK drown some fishing worms or go tubing down the river
Thanks 013.

And I did.

Happy 4th of July. Get that pumpkin pie into you! Why you would choose to put pumpkin in a pie and serve it as a dessert is fucking BoNkeRs to me, but you freaks put gravy on biscuits so who knows what’s going on over there!

:kiss: :kiss: :kiss:

anytime now as she is term in a week or two. He is engaged now too. exciting times and hopefully a home birth to avoid the death camp maternity wards here. never had a good experience due to "caring" career consultants and ante natal care. sadly under investigationt now for their poor recording and avoidable infant deaths finally.... downer but a very hit and miss affair here. NHS died decades ago amd was replaced by "THE TRUSTS" entities who are responsible for so much destruction and removing the very codes that were meant to be paramount. protection of "THE TRUST" is the mantra we here whenever there is a wrongdoing or fatal error.. Bring back homeopathy and drown the quack doc , snake oil reps too. lol

Don't worry about broken down vegetable matter at a break. they soon recover and make a knuckle that will be helpful for weight support later. I have demonstrated that one too you before with plants pics. consider it a bone reset for better mobility . lol. On flipping , don't forget they often double in size due to stretch so plan for where they will begin heading upwards with that in mind. Use the stretch to build the cola lengths by tying them at point you want the vertical to start. They will support themselves as they know they are going to bear fruit too but will grow appropriately for their strength. Have faithbin these ladies T . You know how well they bounce back now . be brave T , bend that notch!!. heehee
Birth is like death. You only get one shot. A good birth brings joy and a good death soothes the grief. A bad birth can traumatise a mother/family and a bad death can haunt you for life.

I am sending you good birth vibes, A. Xo

OMG I’m not snapping my pretty girls! I just can’t!

OMG what do you mean flip and not flower feed? Doesn’t that defeat the purpose of flipping?

I have some pics! C Dogg you won’t believe how good they look!

If I can do that I might flip tomorrow. My tent isn’t effective coz they are too big. I think I know part of the reason I fuck up flower but I’ll talk about that later. You would lol if you saw how seriously I take measuring. Takes me soooooo long to get 2.25g. I have a question but I need a visual. I have a pic I’ll show you.

Thank you Carcass. I know I’m not everyone’s cup of tea... but I usually drink coffee so fuck them! I mean and that’s okay, not everyone is going to like you. Well not you, I mean me, you’re awesome. If anyone says different I’LL FUCKING KILL ‘EMMMMM LOLLLLLLINGGGGGG!

Hmmm colourful language aye? What words like fuchsia? Forrest green? Firetruck red? LOL!

Hi T. Did a few branches supercrop yesterday and took some pics of how to gently do it without a snap. I did it at around 5pm yesterday and will follow on with a pic tonight of 24 hrs later . You will be able to see for yourself how the plants don't mind at all and just re-route themselves. #3 Purple monkey is way too leggy compared to the other 2 , she has been pushing the light height so needed the reduction. I would only use supercropping until the stretch is done and then I leave them alone. They still transport nutes and even the squished stem allows transport of them . They soon knuckle up as in the pic below
20210703_145554.jpg
20210703_145358.jpg
20210703_145241.jpg
20210703_145102.jpg

Below is a few to show the gentle way to bend 90° . Thumb and forefinger are all that's needed ( insert "that's what she said " for 10 silly sausage points !) If you roll the stem between them while applying increasing gentle pressure.
20210703_151640.jpg
20210703_150455.jpg
20210703_151142.jpg
20210703_151356.jpg
20210703_152227.jpg

Hope it can help you get over the worry and as your still in veg , they would not skip a beat at all. Will update pic later to show the recovery and progress . ( hope pic dump was ok)
You are determined!

Actually now I see what you’ve done there, I kind of do that with my rocks, the bends I mean. I can’t be fucked getting a picture today. I’ll do it tomorrow. It’s a bend without a knuckle. G I hate the way those knuckles look. You will never sell me on it. It looks ugly.

#sayno2daknuckle

Hash girl don’t stand too close to him. One sneeze from him and you’re pregnant!

He harbours like super sperm! He’s like pushing 70 and he’s still churning em out! He’s like Mick Jagger but with less cash.

On the serious side he’s a great bloke and grower. He taught me so much in my first few months here.

as promised ( threatened.lol) here are the supercropped results 20 hr later. All heading upwards again and no slowdown at all. Trust yourself and do a couple of branches to experiment. even if you lost one in the process , you learn the method next attempt.
20210704_141530.jpg
20210704_141414.jpg
20210704_141249.jpg
20210704_140917.jpg
They look great, G. Xo

Day 55 of Veg

Halle Bee Shiskaberry :love: :love: :love:

She is the less green of the two, but she doesn’t look unhealthy just a different shade. Her canopy isn’t as well Carhooked TM, she’s the less pretty.

95CC9D1B-AAA4-48F9-B114-5FB3FB814CFA.jpeg
9038E222-6EC2-4219-8157-21FE710D50F5.jpeg
4879CA47-8265-45B0-96C5-7335569FC16E.jpeg
1BB755FB-BBE4-44F8-B3F8-DD0D4140513E.jpeg

WillE Bee Peyote Critical :love::love::love:

This plant is fucking stunning. Like beautiful. Her shade of green is just lovely. Oh and her canopy is semi even and is just so lush.

658093A0-5BB8-420F-8510-5D1032DE827D.jpeg
80086FA1-F985-4751-A9AC-E9BFD6749E56.jpeg

51941DC7-6821-4270-ABA6-E518036CBB36.jpeg
9165E756-8214-4964-AC11-8F0336A6327A.jpeg
79237E9B-0AD9-4FD2-93E0-B90F89933351.jpeg

Day 55 of Veg and I’m sticking with her...

Little Monster Kimee Bee Tangerine Dream :love: :love: :love:
233A2C9C-7C18-4E92-98E5-F234B63F4751.jpeg

My Two Top Clones

totally the wrong time of year for clones, they are growing so slowly above ground, however the roots are going crazy below ground. I can see them peeping out the bottoms of the pots. They don’t look at all happy tho. :(

85ECD827-969B-467B-8C00-164A61187B2F.jpeg

3D14297D-4DBA-4BF3-AF2C-EA9269009D59.jpeg

Team Trala

7A70B91F-769B-4098-9840-D40CD769B905.jpeg
BCF0F228-0C0F-4A1E-9630-99B81C44535E.jpeg

Bed Time. Xo

As you can see, due to space restrictions they need to take turns with the light. Not at all ideal. The light is too high for the babies to get the light they need. It’s quite the quandary.

00556851-9847-4D9A-880A-FCEF6347383C.jpeg
A297E18D-FCCF-4A9A-AD95-D31AD5773084.jpeg
0269FBC4-851E-454E-89B5-606F55EFAE0B.jpeg

4730479F-093D-4611-AD06-CEBDE97B78B0.jpeg

Ok so these things. Are these just balled Tega Brop or is something wrong?

And it can literally take me 20 mins to get these grams right!

1/4 tsp = 2g
A fucking nightmare of sprinkle on/sprinkle off =0.25g

F66FF1C4-0E81-4FA3-8C07-9EAFFC94242C.jpeg

1D5792D1-2EB4-47C4-9844-6ABEC58B32B3.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom