Trala's Tent: Bubba vs Kush

:ciao: Why is it I get a pee stiffy every time you mention my name!
:hug:
Coz your human bruv. And it ain’t no pee stiffy. You need to commit and take that chubster straight to your special sock!

Omg hello!

I thought you’d gone! Where have you been? Why aren’t you journaling? And are you Beetlejuice?!

Hey a funny. I was able to get some Tega Brop *taps nose* and estimating weight isn’t my strong suit. So I ordered the bag, paid $200, half of that was postage. Thinking I got a good 18 months from the last bag, and o.m.g! I bought a one ton bag! Look it’s not a ton, that’s just another bad estimating example, but I’ll never need to buy it again! Lolling!

Hey while I’ve got you, I haven’t opened the new bag yet. What’s the best way to store it. I am just finishing my original bag, and it’s moisture ridden. And does moisture ruin it?

Hi Jack :)

I haven’t seen you round for a bit.

Hope you’re golden.
Took a short break you know how it goes !!!! Love to see some girls bye the pool just sets the mode …..! Lol

Hey a funny. I was able to get some Tega Brop *taps nose* and estimating weight isn’t my strong suit. So I ordered the bag, paid $200, half of that was postage. Thinking I got a good 18 months from the last bag, and o.m.g! I bought a one ton bag! Look it’s not a ton, that’s just another bad estimating example, but I’ll never need to buy it again! Lolling!
Not so much on the journals lately. I lurk more than anything. I'll peek in your windows too just to see if you're up to no good! I bought the 9kg bag a few years ago, and still use it, so it shouldn't go to waste.
Hey while I’ve got you, I haven’t opened the new bag yet. What’s the best way to store it. I am just finishing my original bag, and it’s moisture ridden. And does moisture ruin it?
It's a great question, and users that are new to the product experience the same issues you did.
I keep mine in a five gallon pail with a snap on lid. I keep both the inner bag and outer bag tightly rolled up inside the pail.
I then dispense maybe a few weeks worth of product into a small Mason jar with a lid and seal. As soon as the jar is empty I refill it again from the pail.
When I close the pail, just before the last snap, I push down on the center of the lid. This burps out any excess air left inside.
Tip: Make sure your hands are dry when refilling. You don't want to contaminate the pail.
It all seems like a lot of work, but it only takes a few minutes to open the pail and refill.

Hope that helps.

Not so much on the journals lately. I lurk more than anything. I'll peek in your windows too just to see if you're up to no good! I bought the 9kg bag a few years ago, and still use it, so it shouldn't go to waste.

It's a great question, and users that are new to the product experience the same issues you did.
I keep mine in a five gallon pail with a snap on lid. I keep both the inner bag and outer bag tightly rolled up inside the pail.
I then dispense maybe a few weeks worth of product into a small Mason jar with a lid and seal. As soon as the jar is empty I refill it again from the pail.
When I close the pail, just before the last snap, I push down on the center of the lid. This burps out any excess air left inside.
Tip: Make sure your hands are dry when refilling. You don't want to contaminate the pail.
It all seems like a lot of work, but it only takes a few minutes to open the pail and refill.

Hope that helps.
I do somewhat the same. I keep the big bag in a big tupperware container, sealed. I have a little pint jar that I use on a daily basis. Every six months or so, depending on how much I'm using, I'll refill the pint jar from the big container. So far everything is staying dry.

Hope that helps.
Legit had to google pail. You mean a bucket! But the funny part, when I typed pail in here, my iPad legit gave me a pic of a bucket lol!

I got a joke while we’re on the subject of buckets!

What’s the difference between a Kardashian and a bucket of shit?
The bucket.

Boom tish! 💥

But back to pails. As luck would have it, I have a pale bucket with a proper lid!

I really hope you stick around. I’m going to try and do a proper comparison grow! Full evidence based science baby!

9F6EB461-DC31-45A7-BFFD-3E19F8234079.jpeg

By the end of this journal Admin will be gagging to make me a Super Mod!

L O L L I N G !

By the end of this journal Admin will be gagging to make me a Super Mod!
Not at all how I pictured you. You're a true red head in my dreams.

As LKA said, you won't have any issues of tega Bop getting moist. I'll always be around if you need to talk about your issues, and the plants.

I do somewhat the same. I keep the big bag in a big tupperware container, sealed. I have a little pint jar that I use on a daily basis. Every six months or so, depending on how much I'm using, I'll refill the pint jar from the big container. So far everything is staying dry.
Sounds like a great plan!

Thanks Luke Kyle Anderson!

Not at all how I pictured you. You're a true red head in my dreams.
Babe, it’s the interweb! I can be anyone you want me to be!
As LKA said, you won't have any issues of tega Bop getting moist. I'll always be around if you need to talk about your issues, and the plants.
And thanks.

You’re super missed! Is there any chance you’d start a new journal? Fresh beginnings? I know you like to grow, and I know you like to teach. There are so many dolts like me who need a boring overweight weed growing Canadian teacher in their life. You tick every box! Lolllllll

It would be great to watch your green magic again.

There are so many dolts like me who need a boring overweight weed growing Canadian teacher in their life. You tick every box! Lolllllll
Lol, you know me pretty good. I still grow, just haven't found the time or energy to commit to journals right now. I'm sure I'll get back into Journaling here, but for now I'm quite happy watching what my friends, and you too, are growing.

Okay time to don my lab coat (and pin up my flaming red hair)!

🧡👩‍🦰🧡👩‍🦰🧡👩‍🦰

So I have started both plants on their chosen nutes.

Bubba Bee
Nutes A

Bubba gets a nutes feed every feed, it gets mixed into her water. I decided to just use the same mix her flower sisters are on 2g/2L rather than mix up a separate early veg mix and yeah rookie error. She is looking a wrong green. While her actual growth is better than her twin sister, her colour is not. She’s almost big enough to Carhook.

C391B8D0-F776-40D9-BDAA-19C2D0886505.jpeg

Kushi Bee
Nutes B

Kushi will get a 3 weekly feed based on height and plain water in between. She is looking far healthier than her sister, but her new growth is slower. She’s not even close to carhooking. If given a choice I’d always pick plant health over size, so for now, as far as progress goes, Kushi is in front for me.

A39E3535-B112-4F3A-A85F-B03CCBB6B4F0.jpeg

Okay time to don my lab coat (and pin up my flaming red hair)!

🧡👩‍🦰🧡👩‍🦰🧡👩‍🦰

So I have started both plants on their chosen nutes.

Bubba Bee
Nutes A

Bubba gets a nutes feed every feed, it gets mixed into her water. I decided to just use the same mix her flower sisters are on 2g/2L rather than mix up a separate early veg mix and yeah rookie error. She is looking a wrong green. While her actual growth is better than her twin sister, her colour is not. She’s almost big enough to Carhook.

C391B8D0-F776-40D9-BDAA-19C2D0886505.jpeg

Kushi Bee
Nutes B

Kushi will get a 3 weekly feed based on height and plain water in between. She is looking far healthier than her sister, but her new growth is slower. She’s not even close to carhooking. If given a choice I’d always pick plant health over size, so for now, as far as progress goes, Kushi is in front for me.

A39E3535-B112-4F3A-A85F-B03CCBB6B4F0.jpeg
These are both from clone?

I’m not the sharpest knife in the drawer lol.

@lootznbootz do you mean are they both clones?

Coz the answer is yes. They are clones from the Bubba Kush I call Snow.
Lmao yea that’s what I meant!
They look different in their leaf structure that’s why I asked

I will be growing two Bubba Kush Clones. And I will be using Nutes A on one, and Nutes B (which was fine tuned by @farside05) on the other.

Been slacking on my journal reading. I'll tag along since I got a bit of skin in this game.

Back
Top Bottom