Trala's Tent: Bubba vs Kush

Hi there

I remember reading Shed say something like to do a proper comparison you need clones, so I officially have twins, so I want to do a proper comparison. I will be growing two Bubba Kush Clones. And I will be using Nutes A on one, and Nutes B (which was fine tuned by @farside05) on the other.

The clones are still at that gentle sun stage, but I feel confident they have struck. Atm they are both in a propagation mix and being fed water. Once uppotted I will start my nute regime.

So this is how we are looking for now. So the main thing I need to be mindful of is not mixing them up lolling!

8ED07E7A-535F-48C8-B7D5-F1BCB7112861.jpeg
E2B12078-2050-4493-BBD5-52F72F744466.jpeg
E7F7360D-3A4E-4DF6-B018-CED50E642A3C.jpeg

Bubba Kush is my all time favorite!

I have a tent full of clones of it right now ready to be chosen and given purpose.

Im looking forward to seeing your results and the occasional laugh that comes with a Trala journal 😂

Bubba Koosh!
Just the name sounds like fun, T

Double Bubba!

Bubba Kush is my all time favorite!

I have a tent full of clones of it right now ready to be chosen and given purpose.

Im looking forward to seeing your results and the occasional laugh that comes with a Trala journal 😂
Hi :)

It will be nice to compare notes :)

Bubba Koosh!
Just the name sounds like fun, T
Bubba Kush! Bubba Kush! Bubba Kush!

Lolling!

Hello you :)

Bubba Kush!! 😍
:) :) :)
El Beardo!
Bubba gump shrimp kush 🪴❤️❤️❤️

Be safe ✌🏻 👌🏻
I love to say it. They are a great couple of words.

BUBBA KUSHHHHHHH!

Omg! First good morning and second, what a surprise! I legit thought it would be me and C Papa, and the main reason for that is his son gave me the original seed (a plant I call Snow) and I thought he would be invested coz the twins are kinda like his green grandkids!

But welcome! You are going to see a new and professional side to me. No fucking about. This is about evidenced based science. I’m gonna be pHing, and calmagging, and nitrate measuring! I’m gonna water them with a dripper, if it takes 6 hours to water them both, then that’s what it takes. I’m going corporate…. Look I’m not. It’s gonna be the usual skullfuckery, waterboarding and trama Lolling!

Thanks for joining me tho! And seeing some new faces is really nice. We are a casual friendly bunch of misfits. Xo

You are going to see a new and professional side to me. No fucking about. This is about evidenced based science. I’m gonna be pHing, and calmagging, and nitrate measuring! I’m gonna water them with a dripper, if it takes 6 hours to water them both, then that’s what it takes. I’m going corporate…. Look I’m not. It’s gonna be the usual skullfuckery, waterboarding and trama Lolling!
This I gotta see!

Did you try and sneak one past me? :rofl:
Happy Easter T , to you and all your wonderful family. :hug::green_heart:🐰🐣

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎

I’ve never done a plant comparison, like a proper one, so I’m excited to see if there is a difference.

This I gotta see!
Goin’ full corporate mate. The bosses here will be fucking gagging for me to become a mod.

Did you try and sneak one past me? :rofl:
Happy Easter T , to you and all your wonderful family. :hug::green_heart:🐰🐣

#VIVOSUN #Love What You Grow
Bill284 😎
I never sneak. You can hear me a mile away!

I once won a Christmas Award it was a vote, Nurse Who Can Still Be Heard 100 Miles Away, I won it by a landslide!

For those who don’t know me I’m a tiny bit extra, it’s a daily struggle.

426FF9F8-2E2C-417D-9516-FE44EE687D66.jpeg

I do an update every Sunday. Totes over the top too. I basically hire a band, fireworks and make it an event. Here’s how the twins were doing yesterday. Today they will be day 11. They’re still being fed straight water and doing fuck all lolling.

Bubba Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

FFEC4535-27C4-459F-BEC7-1D9CA2B48928.jpeg

Kushi Bee aka Bubba Kush
Regular Clone

73981B9C-D4C0-4224-9891-0F93D47B9220.jpeg

Mind if I tag along? I love a good experiment and Baba Ganoush recipes are hard to.....oh, you said Bubba Kush?
Hello :)

So nice to see you here! Strap yourself in for the usual fun, fuckups and skullfuckery!

Hi Team Bubba Kush!

The show officially begins today! Both clones are off the tit and onto solids! Both got an uppot, mainly because I can see they need more than the propagation mix and water they are currently being fed. Both have roots, but not many. Clones are always a longer game fore me, but well worth it.

03075D04-F122-49DD-AA59-AF6C74138BC4.jpeg

Both girls got topped fimmed last week. I’m trying to keep them as similar as possible for a fair comparison. Both have 4 leaves. Both look unremarkable lolling.

F66093C0-520F-43F0-A4FD-19BB793681CA.jpeg

So I uppotted into my usual mix, and added mycos or what ever they’re called. I’m not sure they do anything really, but I have them so I’ll use them. I like to wet my potting mix. Not sure why but I do. Sort of equally distributes the water.

67A8EA78-CDFF-4EEC-ACF7-0E12751DB970.jpeg

So Nutes!

Nutes A

411C7369-925E-45C7-8FCE-51DCC6B7FECB.jpeg

When you know, you know lol. For those who don’t Nute A will be Tega Brop*taps nose*. I don’t think they are a sponsor here which is a HUGE financial mistake on their part. This place is the internetal home of Canna growing, which would mean more coin for them. But enough about MC’s poor sales model…. Lollll

So I don’t use this nute like the majority. There used to be a poster here called @MrSauga, not sure where he went but I digress. Mr S is like the Grandaddy MC. He told me just let my plants tell me what they need. Not green enough add more, too green add less. My plants tend to stay at 2g per 2L till the end.

Nutes B

D9335E50-281B-470D-B309-E84D36AB0978.jpeg

So Nutes B will be a nute called Green Planet Back Country Grow Blend which is a 2 Part nute. I’m not using the second part coz it’s fucking shit! Lol! A poster called farside helped work out all the science stuff and advised a flower mix of the Grow, and an extra, but I’ll talk more about that in flower.

Each Monday they will both get a weakish CalMag drink. I call it CalMag Monday. My hydro guy gave me a litre of the stuff for Christmas, it will prolly take me a year to use it all lol!

So they are both uppotted, nuted and ready to start the comparison!

FE97C2BA-52B3-47E9-8CA2-6FEA1BE5FB30.jpeg
519DBDB3-AEF9-4A79-9156-BB76830332C7.jpeg

It’s their first day out in the beautiful Autumn sun. Autumn in Queensland is mint!

E83A68D2-9CB2-47A8-A9CE-FF2B78C3742B.jpeg

Thanks for having a look! I’m super interested to see if there is any difference.

Back
Top Bottom