re: Traprs 1st Grow Orange Hill Special & Euphria Hydro Attempt

image13629.jpg
image13627.jpg
image13628.jpg

Enhanced photo

Looking good.. They will surely fill that scrog in no time

Youre ph rises as a result of the uptake of nutrients, primarily nitrogen, but cal/mag sort of intensifies the rise as well. I advocate using ammoniacal nitrogen to buffer the ph, lowering it, instead of raising it. The rise and fall is beneficial and can be used as an indication your plant is eating.

Good job btw. Things are getting exciting.

So for my bday my pineapple chunk and dark devil beans sprouted today.. My OHS and euforia are in day 4 flowering and the stretch has began! Pics and update Sunday!!
My veg tent 2'x4'x 4ft showed up so have my clones and seedlings in the new tent installed 4 inch inline fan and 4' t5 light for starters have a 250 HPS to install when they are bigger or a 400 HPS ( too much?)and picking up a 600 HPS hortilux duel spectrum and nanolux 600 ballast tomorrow for my flowering girls .
Add pictures Friday .. Thoughts and advice welcome
Thanks y'all

So for my bday my pineapple chunk and dark devil beans sprouted today.. My OHS and euforia are in day 4 flowering and the stretch has began! Pics and update Sunday!!

happy birthday :partyboy::party:

congrats on the arrival of the bitches ...

i just ordered me a grow tent today so i got a present on your birthday also .. thanks bro.
i was considering planting my dark devil to grow in my veg room under 18/6 but now im reconsidering cause i worry about flowering her under the 8 bulb t5s .

been there done that --------ahhhhhhhh its sucks!!!!! I feel for you. Well smoke a bowl for you, Happy thoughts!!! :)

Holy chit!! My veg tent is way to hot!! I may have lost half my close and my beans that sprouted .. $&@? $&@!$ $&@?!!!!!!

what !!!what happened

I don't have the a/c unit hooked into yet. Had temps at 105 F today.. Have 4" fan hooked up and 2 fans going..

oh damn .. i hit that mark when these gurls were babies . it was real cool the night before and i turned the ac off ..wrong idea it was 105 when i came around ten am i was blown away .. i didnt account for the heat from the lights ..the all bounced back in like 2-3 days. since u had the exhaust fan and the two fans blowing it was moving that hot ass air away from the girls at least...was there moisture dripping from the ceilings ?

oh damn .. i hit that mark when these gurls were babies . it was real cool the night before and i turned the ac off ..wrong idea it was 105 when i came around ten am i was blown away .. i didnt account for the heat from the lights ..the all bounced back in like 2-3 days. since u had the exhaust fan and the two fans blowing it was moving that hot ass air away from the girls at least...was there moisture dripping from the ceilings ?

No none at all killed 3 clones I think.. Looking pretty pathetic

If I take some cuttings off my girls in flower will they clone where put them back in veg?

from what i have read on here i say yea but i think they take a little longer . i might be wrong

Back
Top Bottom