Tricome's first journal

Thanx, guys!
I have a little problem today. When I checked in on my ladies, I found mold on the top of the main colas of two plants. I checked, and I didn't see any mold anywhere else. The mold is white, and looks like tiny spider webs of cotton. I checked and it's not spider mite webs. The two plants affected are about 2-4 weeks from harvest. The trichs. are about 60-70% cloudy. I was thinking, "how could this happen?". My RH stays below 40%. But, my meter holds the high and low readings. When I checked the high was 78%rh! After a moment of thought, I remembered how warm the days have been and how cool the nights have been lately. When temps. drop rapidly, humidity rises. I already posted about this in problem forum. What should I do? Any advice is greatly appreciated! :thanks:
It's hard to see, but it's the white fuzz in the circle.
100_0158a.JPG

:peace:

I would cut the spot with the mold off so that it doesn't spread.

I agree.... I had the same thing happen minus the mold. In the dark period my RH would jump from 30% up into the 60%'s.. So I leave a 4" intake and exhaust running all night now, and it keeps it low..

Yes, that is a nice looking bud. Enjoy!

Thanx for the complements everyone! It really means a lot, and makes me feel good too!
I am really amazed at my success. Couldn't have done it without the 420 gang!
Sorry I missed 4/20. I was too busy/stoned to post!

Quick update. I moved the two hold backs into transition flowering to sex. I transplanted one to a larger pot. The other one will have to wait for a pot to empty. In the flower room, I plan to harvest at least 3 plants in a week. This will make room for the 3 waiting in line.
I got the humidity under control by turning on the heat at night. (a/c is ducted into closet) Now it stays below 60%. After inspection; no more mold!
I will update pics on Sat. at harvest.

Back
Top Bottom