Tricome's first journal

They're cool. Everyone should have one Waterfarm. And then they can look at them and go spend a few bucks at Home Depot / WalMart and build their own.

Thanx, ya'll!
I'm impressed with the water farm too.
I'm using the GH 3 part liquid that came with it.
I'll be more impressed when I see flowers. I put it in the flower room yesterday, as the fork leaf turned out to be male.:straightface: Oh well, it made room for the great WF plant. Twin peaks is a girl! But she's getting tall. Now there's more light for the veg plants. I will update pics probably tomorrow. Oh yea, I had a slight problem with the water farm. When I went to move it I noticed that it wasn't working. No gurgle and drip. So, I took the inside tube out and found that the bottom of the air tube was clogged. It looked like salts or calcium. Anyway it cleared out easily, and works fine now.
Update on the harvest/smoke report.
:ganjamon: Good smoke! :ganjamon:
The two smaller plants turned out nice. Good and stony.
But the tall plant,wow! Sweet tropical hash flavor, can't quite place it; very smooth, almost no cough; uplifting high, giddy at first, then soaring through space, then awake.:Rasta: Honestly, some of the best smoke I've ever had. :cheer:
I have amazed myself! I was thinking how did my dumb ass make this great weed? :hmmmm: Then it hit me "like a diamond bullet". LOL
The great advice and information obtained here at 420 Mag! You guys and gals helped make my dreams come true. No more driving across town to spend my hard earned money!
Thank you,everyone! :surf:

Amen to that tricome, you hit the nail right on the head, glad to heat the smoke is awesome, u worked hard for weeks to make it happen, enjoy mi amigo, enjoy!

Thanx, Perk!
Here are the pics.
In the veg room I added another light for a total of 4. They are 32W btw. also added a much needed fan, as it is getting HOT.
100_02043.JPG

100_02052.JPG

The current flower room.
100_02021.JPG

100_02001.JPG

100_0201.JPG

100_02032.JPG

Temps are getting high. Approaching 90. Hope it doesn't become too much of a problem.:peace:

Yea if you can, put an oscillating fan in there, you can get one of the floor ones, that's what i did to get my temps from mid to upper 80's to 75-80, it helped raise my humidity too, not sure how that works but it's no longer 20% now it's steady at 35%

Oh yea, the water farm plant hasn't shown sex yet. It's only been on 12/12 for3 days. I'm crossing my fingers! I may clone as soon as it shows flowers. Is this ok? Don't want to wast time on male clones! lol

Go ahead and cut your clones from it before it shows...if it's male you can just toss em or grow 'em for butter...if they are female then you got a jump on things.

Hey southern, i ended up taking two clones from a plant in flower, one went to the waterfarm the other to soil, we'll see how it works out

What he said lol. Comparison-grows are how we really learn what works best for us.

Back
Top Bottom