Lady in waiting
100_02092.JPG

Water farm
100_02102.JPG

100_02113.JPG

100_02131.JPG

Veg room
100_0214.JPG

Still hot. Flower room temps range from 75-90. Outside 90, inside 80 right now. I have a fan in there, and an a/c vent ducted into the room. I'm afraid until I replace the insulation in the house, nothing can be done. The plants are holding up nicely, though,just thirstier! :smokin:

Hey, everyone!
Quick update. The water farm is a girl! :cool:
Tall sativa dominant twin peaks

Still hot. Flower room temps range from 75-90. Outside 90, inside 80 right now. I have a fan in there, and an a/c vent ducted into the room. I'm afraid until I replace the insulation in the house, nothing can be done. The plants are holding up nicely, though,just thirstier! :smokin:

High temperatures can be lived with, although if you're seeing them this soon I wonder how hot your GR gets in July and August. You've got the main things covered, keep the air flowing across the plants and give them lots of water (but don't drown them lol).

A good lil method that can bring your temps down is ice ive heard of people leaving lots of ice out so it can cool everything down i would look into something like that maybe?? And the plants are looking real good! keep up the good work!

Yes, looking fine. How long are the plants staying in the containers in the Veg Room? Seems they are getting root bound and need a bigger pot until going into the flowering room. Just a thought..Good Job...

High, gang! I'm back. Been working hard at the job lately. Even all day yesterday. Finally a day of rest! Oh well, I'm lucky to be so busy in these hard times. Anyway, I've got a lot of catching up to do with all of ya'lls journals.
Thanx everyone for the great comments and suggestions.
Tortured: The plants seem to be tolerating the heat pretty well, but they are thirsty!
l8: The ice is a good idea. Why didn't I think of that? A front is coming through now, and outside temps will be dropping for the next couple of days. Down here after a cool front moves through it is usually followed by even hotter temps. I will try it in front of the fan then.
Cherma: You're right. They are getting too big for their pots. Unfortunately I planted them too soon, and they will have to get the hold back treatment. I know it's not good but, I get exited about growing and outgrow myself! lol I wish I had more space!
Things are going pretty good in the grow room. Just a couple of minor problems.
The veg plants are doing well after a drought/droop episode. They are very thirsty from the heat, and getting too big. I should have started them later. I will probably be topping them soon.
100_0217.JPG

The bud room is looking good. It's roughly 4 weeks now, and buds are forming nicely.
100_0215.JPG

Since Lady got a head start; she filling out.
100_02162.JPG

Twin Peaks has stopped stretching at 1 inch from the glass.
100_0219.JPG

WF (water farm) is looking like she's going to be a big producer.
100_02202.JPG

100_02222.JPG

Here's the other minor threat; yellow/brown spotting on fan leaves of WF.
100_02212.JPG

yellow/brown spotting on fan leaves of WF.
100_02212.JPG

check the pH of your water, maybe your EC while your at it.:popcorn:
great job so far, i actually got a waterfarm after seeing yours, haven't put it into use yet but great to know it can produce such fantastic results! :ganjamon:

Thanx guys!
I just checked the water farm ph. It's at 6.5. Not too bad, but I'll bring it back down to 5.5.
The water farm is nice but, it's a pain in the ass when the down tube gets clogged. The dripping seem to be slowing; may be getting clogged again. Oh well, I'll be changing the res in 2 days so, I'll check it out then. I'm going from changing it every 2 weeks to every week. This should help keep the ph in check. Plus, it's drinking nearly all 2 gal. in a week. The other deal with the water farm plant is that it has stretched to 1" past the light.
It's week 5 of 12/12 and things are starting to fill out. When I checked the veg room the other day, I noticed white hairs on the tallest one so, there are now 4 plants in the flower room. Guess it was an autoflower. The veg room is18/6. Lady in Waiting is starting to ripen since she got a head start. It looks like; I'm afraid; that the transition flowering has greatly reduced yield. Buds look nice though; fat calyxes and lots of trics.

WF
100_02312.JPG

100_02332.JPG

Twin Peaks
100_02232.JPG

Lady
100_02242.JPG

New addition
100_02262.JPG

In the veg room I transplanted and topped the now tallest one. They're looking good and the clone sundae is still alive
100_02282.JPG

100_02292.JPG

Here's some bubble hash I made from the rest of the butter plant with borrowed industrial screens. Not much but, pretty decent.
100_02323.JPG

Thanx, everyone for comments and suggestions! :peace:

Thanx guys!
Yea, Pericodaking. This is the part that seems to take the longest. Lady is smelling really skunky. I can't wait to see how she tastes!:yummy:
Speaking of which; that reminds me, smells like it's time to "recharge" my carbon filter. They say to put it in the washer and dryer and it's ready to go again. We shall see.
:welcome: and much thanx for the reps, KannabisKid!!

Wow man. Very impressive journal +rep. I have 2 WF and am loving them. I did switch them from GH nutes to FF and they are loving it. I seem to be having better success with them than with the soil plant. Good luck. I'm tuned in. Keep em green :grinjoint:

hydro, if done properly will grow 35% faster, that's what prompted me to make the switch:rollit:

I like hydro. I use an ebb and flow system in a 2x2 tray and reservior. I stop using the rocks and use the 6" cubes. My crop produced approx 84g of white widow. I used GH3 and tap water. No issue with Mg or Ca. I flushed the system for a week and the results were excellent.

Hydro is clean. No bags of soil, no issue with dry roots. I use a AeroGarden to clone or for seeds.

I have 7 clones in the aerogarden now and I plan to do an outdoor crop. I just have to find a secret place.

Thanx guys!
Yea, Pericodaking. This is the part that seems to take the longest. Lady is smelling really skunky. I can't wait to see how she tastes!:yummy:
Speaking of which; that reminds me, smells like it's time to "recharge" my carbon filter. They say to put it in the washer and dryer and it's ready to go again. We shall see.
:welcome: and much thanx for the reps, KannabisKid!!

have you taken a tester yet? to get an idea of what it will be like in a few weeks?:nicethread::cheer:

Wow, 35%?! I have been considering building a DWC or a flood&drain. :smokin:
Hey, fellow southernboy! Using an AeroGarden as a cloner is a good idea. I too plan on using rockwool, as I have seen from my bros homemade flood&drain for peppers that hydroton can be messy and a pain. Also, it makes your tray heavy and unwieldy.
Much thanx for the reps, Haze!:smokin:
Haven't even thought of taking a sample, Pericodaking. I still have 6 quart jars of bud, a little hash, 3/4 of a tray of brownies, and about two sticks of ganga butter from the last harvest! Growing is awesome!! I'm surrounded by weed and I love it!!!:grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint::grinjoint:
Couldn't have done it without 420 Mag! :thanks::thanks::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom